OK, so what does your username mean?

• Thread starter Moe.Red
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Love this as I've wondered reading several of yours.

@BionicKroniK now makes more sense than ever after seeing those pics. I have a full ankle replacement so I feel you're pain...

Mine is a Lakota name that was given to me on a spirit quest in the 80s where..... Great things happened in my mind.

"Soars with the Great Spirit"

My spirit animal is the raven so based on my tolerance and my animal it seems to have fit me for the last 30+ years or so.
Peyote. They called me "Walks on pavement". LOL Iived near a reservation as a kid and we used to play around. My grandmother was Comanche.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Love this as I've wondered reading several of yours.

@BionicKroniK now makes more sense than ever after seeing those pics. I have a full ankle replacement so I feel you're pain...

Mine is a Lakota name that was given to me on a spirit quest in the 80s where..... Great things happened in my mind.

"Soars with the Great Spirit"

My spirit animal is the raven so based on my tolerance and my animal it seems to have fit me for the last 30+ years or so.
That's COOL, and nice to meet you too! 👍😎 Ouch on your ankle man, yeah I feel ya! 👍

Pileit

Pileit

My dad and uncles were pilots, i grew up in bush planes. Floats,wheels,skis. When someone would ask my dad if i was a pilot too, he would reply ' he can pile it pretty high". Commercial pilot mostly in bush beaters.

Habosabin

Habosabin

When I was young and dumb around 1980, me and a group of friends occasionally would do headrushes when we got stoned. We’d do our breathing and stand up and pass out and laugh our asses off. One time I passed out and when I woke up they asked me what habosabin meant. Apparently I was saying it over and over as I was gaining my consciousness back. No idea what it means but sounded like a unique word so I used it for a username.

I probably tapped into some demonic portal while I was out cold. 😃

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
This looks pretty serious stuff. Hope you had a good recovery.
I have one of those...in a drawer upstairs...only 2 bolts though broke tib/ fib motorcycle accident.....healed the leg great fk my knee for ever with the hardware going down through my knee cap.......Good luck with the recovery....a good time to get some good lovin........ah the memories.....😀😀

KingOfUranus

KingOfUranus

Screenshot 2022 02 18 05 11 39 1

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

I'm a simple man and use the same username for almost everything keeps it easy to remember:)
initials of my name and my area code
Jeremy
Brandon
Lacasse
613🇨🇦
I usually use my area code too as part of my usernames, BUT thanks to @ComfortablyNumb (my Stoner half 🤪🥴😂) who's paranoia had the best of him (again LOL), he was the one that gave me my FARM username...*Rolls eyes* 🤣

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

I just like growing cannabis and hanging out with the guys, have done so all of my life. Add Granny to the name...zero pm’s of a personal nature 😁 I will admit tho, messages about my soil mixes etc that start off “hey Granny” always makes me laugh.

7munkee

7munkee

When I was young and dumb around 1980, me and a group of friends occasionally would do headrushes when we got stoned. We’d do our breathing and stand up and pass out and laugh our asses off. One time I passed out and when I woke up they asked me what habosabin meant. Apparently I was saying it over and over as I was gaining my consciousness back. No idea what it means but sounded like a unique word so I used it for a username.

I probably tapped into some demonic portal while I was out cold. 😃
Me and my buddys did something similar about the same time period. We would hyperventilate and then take a big hit then exhale while your buddy wrapped his arms around your stomach and squeeze every least breathe out of each other.

We'd fall down unconscious and twitch before coming to...completely confused and totally stoned.

I'm surprised we didn't become vegetables.

Habosabin

Habosabin

Me and my buddys did something similar about the same time period. We would hyperventilate and then take a big hit then exhale while your buddy wrapped his arms around your stomach and squeeze every least breathe out of each other.

We'd fall down unconscious and twitch before coming to...completely confused and totally stoned.

I'm surprised we didn't become vegetables.
Yup. The bearhug one was definitely a variation. Total confusion was right. I wonder how many brain cells were lost in those rushes? 🥺

GanjaJack

GanjaJack

Yup. The bearhug one was definitely a variation. Total confusion was right. I wonder how many brain cells were lost in those rushes? 🥺

I remember doing this with the bear hug, but, we weren't smoking weed, there's a way to get the effect without smoking weed but it's been a long time since I was young and dumb.... 1980's sounds about right. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom