One Plant One Scrog Contest CannaGranny Style

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

That's awesome CG and great to see faith in humanity restorder in any way. We watch eachothers back here at the Farm and you've got my # if the shit hits the fan. I am not saying how I could help but am saying I'd do all I could to try.

Quick question for you. My 2nd Blackbird is not in use so I decided to put in vertically in the tent and put on 2nd lowest setting. Is there anything negative to expect or am I correct that I simply am adding more light to sites that aren't getting as much as from the top? Puff's throne isa Lazy-Susan so is easy to spin 90* every few hours or so. Ok to do this or should I abort mission Douuubley Blackbirday? Ppfd from side is no more than 300ish
I know other ppl do this, I don’t see that it would cause any probs 🙂 If your ladies don’t like it, you will know pretty quick.

J

Jestertz

So last time I did t realize was 1 plant in my original post as I had 5 scrogged out in an 4x8 . Since 1st time original grow is now over. I had 4 and a half ounces dried off each plant. Starting 2nd grow and going for a full 1 plant scrog in a 3 x 3 😁 old pics. Tha. New one

20220906 155313
20220913 180510
20221030 160550
20221115 220225
20221126 102422
20221130 130915
20230127 173210
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

A cup of coated?

venkateeacdemey.com not found.

I thought I knew how to read lol.

Is that part of the curriculum you teach?
A cup of coated?

venkateeacdemey.com not found.

I thought I knew how to read lol.

Is that part of the curriculum you teach?
I found it really interesting. I’d be just as happy with a cup of sugar tho! Lol
Teach this? Are you serious? I have a hard time teaching watering practices and that’s with a demo!
I touch on the history, prohibitions, death rates from usage (one in the US they claim it was an OD, Im still doubtful on that one) the basic biology, basic microbiology, soil make up and mixing, proper watering feeding and lighting, cropping and Fimming techniques, plant pests and organic treatments, harvest drying and curing in an eight hour class, no time to explain the faraday cup😜

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

@Moe.Red you get any of this up your way?
Naw snowmageddon with canceled flights and all wasn’t even enough to shovel. People get way touchier about weather than they did 30 years ago. I drove to work normal time and there was maybe 10% of the normal cars. By 10am it was all melted off the streets. Weather people got embarrassed.

But living south of 44 you are in a different climate lol. We don’t have lizards or armadillos up here. Missouri can’t decide what it wants to be.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Naw snowmageddon with canceled flights and all wasn’t even enough to shovel. People get way touchier about weather than they did 30 years ago. I drove to work normal time and there was maybe 10% of the normal cars. By 10am it was all melted off the streets. Weather people got embarrassed.

But living south of 44 you are in a different climate lol. We don’t have lizards or armadillos up here. Missouri can’t decide what it wants to be.
I was a part of a road crew that built a great part of the I 44 corridor. We saw some of the wildest weather on that thing. I always said it was cursed, built on Native ground.
We got about eight inches, heavy wet snow, popped power lines like popcorn. Went pretty quick, but the damage sure didn’t. My yard is still white, but will be clear by tomorrow. Knocked out power to 45k homes and I was one of the last 3900 without til last night.
Glad it’s over, cmon spring!

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Last one dried bucked and jarred. Another grow in the books! Quality of my pic is bad, but I had no electric at time and had to use the iPad to photo.
ATF top was five feet by 3.5’ she yielded eleven zip. She has also been the only plant in ten years of scrogging that could somewhat hold her own top up after having been tabled. I would for sure recommend this genetic!
Starting new grow today, moving veg plants into my tents. This round will be Blue Dream, Runtz Wreck, Concrete Shoes, Lavender Permafrost and Glumosa.
The first and second are the days if you plant by the moon like I do, I will then be popping the next round so it will be ready to go straight in when the round that goes in today is finished. By doing this it gives me a perpetual harvest every eight to twelve weeks.
C578AA35 84E6 4979 B121 33391F1A8657
That will consist of Durban Ice, Blackberry Moonrocks, GG4, Chocolate Mimosa and more Lavender Permafrost.
C’mon Spring! Let’s Grow!🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom