Organicyumyum's House of Yum

• Thread starter Organicyumyum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Organicyumyum

I just got some new genetics for my next run! Up next are Wifi #3 and Bohdi's Love Triangle. I'm extremely excited for the Love Triangle. I saw it in the last week of flower and it was absolutely beautiful! And the flavors and smells coming from it were extremely intoxicating. The version I saw was really frosty and purped out, so I'm hoping to pull some nice purple hues from this one. From the looks of it in late flower, this may be the new favorite of the room which is saying a lot!

Wifi #3
Photo 65

Bohdi's Love Triangle
Photo 66

O

Organicyumyum

Just trimmed up my other Gorilla Glue #4. This one came out way better than the first one. Some of my plants got burned early on when I was out of town and my friend sprayed for spider mites and put the lights back on too early. Mites were toast but so were some of the plants which affected yield and quality a little bit. This one's yield wasn't great either, but the quality is as good as it gets. Very reminiscent of the sour dubs in look, structure and high. Sour dubs wins on the flavor, but the flavor on this one is very unique….chocolatey and kushy.
Photo 68

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Organicyumyum

Got that super stress schwigity mc clintons i see! Just playing. Show us how funky that dubb cut can get

Man, you know how I do! Love my Eagle 20, Avid, and Bushmaster. And spider mites, the gardener's best friend. Just introduced a brand new colony to make sure my plants were extra stressed. Stress = more resin right? I also heard that if you boil the plant at the root ball when harvesting it really gets the resin dripping so I think Im gonna try that too. Now let me get back to flash drying this dank in the oven. You know how I love the smoothness that a quick dry with no flush will bring. LMFAO!

O

Organicyumyum

@midwestdensies barely saw this after u mentioned it yesterday.. To dam funny..

@Organicyumyum lol.. Everyone's on that give me that HEADBAND theme.. Just remember marijuana over time can be ADDICTING.. Buahahahaha.. :D

Great work brotha.. Keep it rolling..

Thanks bro! And yes we are, so I'll say it again… Give me that Headband! ha ha ha ha!

ps. this is the anti-drug video that got me interested in cannabis. LMAO!

Top Bottom