Personal Medical Grow {Casey Jones and OG Kush}

• Thread starter HighTolerance
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

Great bro, I have already ordered green cure. It is really great to have a confirmation with you as well.

So what is the latest I can use this stuff, how long before harvest can be my last app. I am thinking. 1-2 weeks. yup I did it ten days before harvest and didn't harm my bud one bit

What dose did you use venom, 100%?
I used it according to instructions

Dude you spray it before the lights came on or while the lights were on? Like an hour and a half before the lights come on

Did you spray everything, or just spot spray?I sprayed everything

Was there any damage to the hair or buds? it dried the hair but i didnt see any negative effect in that

sorry for so many questions but this would really help me out. thanks a lot man.
no problem:happy

E

euforia

@HighTolerance
your CJ look amazing,great jоurnal
:afroweed:

E

euforia

btw:in this moment in the world have no available CJ seeds :(

S

Socachi

Thanks bro.

LOL i am strating to think no one here likes me because no one even drops by my thread anymore.

Hey Bro I understand how ya feel, I get alot of lookwers but only a few posts. I still love ya, us orphans have to stick together LOL. :passingjoint:

How's that PM problem coming along, get that shit wiped out yet?

Forgot, those buds are looking awesome dude.

H

HighTolerance

Hey Bro I understand how ya feel, I get alot of lookwers but only a few posts. I still love ya, us orphans have to stick together LOL. :passingjoint:

How's that PM problem coming along, get that shit wiped out yet?

Forgot, those buds are looking awesome dude.

Cheers Socachi, :passingjoint:

The PM is a lot better with the alkaline water, i spot spray almost daily.

Waiting for green cure to arrive, then I can really get on.

Please chime in folks on green cure dosage, for later flowering.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
whats up high.
That pm is abitch. After this grow you should add more fans and bomb the tent/area with fungaflor
fungaflorlarge.jpg

I use sm-90 as a weekly spray from clone to flower>>but i dont spray past 4 weeks in flower>>>sm 90 builds a nice lil armor layer on the leafs keeps pm at bay.
I had a lil pm on my leafs last grow:)It started to show up week 7 of flower which aint a big deal. but since i have bombed the hell outof the grow space and my mothers>>>scrubbed the shit out of the space with bleach and water:) slapping a fresh coat of white paint for good measure.
:passingjoint:

gtd

H

HighTolerance

whats up high.
That pm is abitch. After this grow you should add more fans and bomb the tent/area with fungaflor
fungaflorlarge.jpg

I use sm-90 as a weekly spray from clone to flower>>but i dont spray past 4 weeks in flower>>>sm 90 builds a nice lil armor layer on the leafs keeps pm at bay.
I had a lil pm on my leafs last grow:)It started to show up week 7 of flower which aint a big deal. but since i have bombed the hell outof the grow space and my mothers>>>scrubbed the shit out of the space with bleach and water:) slapping a fresh coat of white paint for good measure.
:passingjoint:

gtd

my space is only 22inD x 70inW x 80inH
Is it possible that my space is too small for the bomb.

I will pick up some SM-90 as well.

Thanks GTD for swinging by and giving your input.

H

HighTolerance

3 clones from the same plant, all three look different.

Casey should have 7 or 9 blades but the clone on the right only has 5 blades. I put this clone in soil because I planned on keeping it as a long term mother, but now I don't think so.

The other two clones on the left were cloned in coco and transplanted in more coco.

1st pic is all three (top left - healthiest, top right - retarded looking one in soil, bottom left - unhealthy looking in coco, this one is also a bit retarted)

2nd is the retarded looking on with 5 blades, this is the one that was in soil, originally intended to be kept as a mother.

3rd is also in coco, but has some leaf damage, I don't know what it is.

4th pic is the healthiest one, thank god i got at least one good casey to clone from.

I would really appreciate some input.

Resall3cj
Resflowerclone
Resprobl
Resgoodcj
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
4th pic is the healthiest one, thank god i got at least one good casey to clone from.

I would really appreciate some input.
IMHO I'd say check the run-off pH and PPM using just pH'd R/O then feed after this light watering... Looks like one plant might have a salt imbalance with the curled leaf margins and the other may have a pH imbalance. From what I understand, coco requires a lower pH... Then again I've never done coco and don't know the optimum pH for it. :itwasntme

Bloom Day 7
Single OG under 600w
Damn HT your CJ is blowing up and the OG is looking excellent in her SCROG!!! :clapping

winta

winta

them buds look nice HT! and that og is a monster! great job!

H

HighTolerance

IMHO I'd say check the run-off pH and PPM using just pH'd R/O then feed after this light watering... Looks like one plant might have a salt imbalance with the curled leaf margins and the other may have a pH imbalance. From what I understand, coco requires a lower pH... Then again I've never done coco and don't know the optimum pH for it. :itwasntme

Damn HT your CJ is blowing up and the OG is looking excellent in her SCROG!!! :clapping

Thanks Shady, I don't really need it, I am planning on trying out another strain for next run. But I will keep the OG and CJ mother.

them buds look nice HT! and that og is a monster! great job!

thanks brotha, the OG is way bigger this time around but not as frosty though.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
...the OG is way bigger this time around but not as frosty though.
Hell yeah, that OG is much larger this round... Great Job HT! Do you think the fewer trichome quantities have anything to do with humidity and ventilation? Or something else? :thinking

BTW, that CJ is looking fat!!! :smiley_joint:

H

HighTolerance

Hell yeah, that OG is much larger this round... Great Job HT! Do you think the fewer trichome quantities have anything to do with humidity and ventilation? Or something else? :thinking

BTW, that CJ is looking fat!!! :smiley_joint:

Thank you very much Shady.

Sorry brother I am too inexperienced to tell if the less frost is from humidity or air movement.

My guess would be nutes. Hum is the same, except this round the fan is blowing directly on the OG.

Guess what, Green Cure is here for the rescue, hope it doesn't damage the buds, I already sprayed it, 3tsp/1200mL

Latest posts

Top Bottom