Pissing Or Saving Your Piss For Your Garden, Lets Discuss.

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ink

ink

i dont think you need to dilute also if you have a large res
500ml of piss to say 1500ltr tank does fuck all

tank will not move point 0.1ec

dreamofgreen

dreamofgreen

yeah it works,my piss had to be cut with water alot.if i recall it was about 1/3 cup to a gallon to bring it down to 600ppm which is what i mostly used on this rpk full cycle.i did hit this plant with 0-9-14 hh once @ week 5 and once @ week 6 then tapered off the six piss to nothing
View attachment 616246 View attachment 616247

finished six piss cola
View attachment 616248

finished chemical nute cola same cut
View attachment 616249

very interesting, it shows that the pee feed plant had more nitrogen through late flower staying more green. how did they compare in yield and what differences where there in aromas, tastes and effects?

dreamofgreen

dreamofgreen

I wouldn't add it to an ACT, the aeration will encourage the ammonia to become airborne, and you're then just releasing all that N back into the air. Add it immediately prior to using, or use it separately.

also a note about dilution: Because of my kidney stones I have to drink a lot of water daily. This means my urine is *very* dilute, too dilute to be diluted if I want to use it *as* a fertilizer. So if you're like me and drink a lot daily and so your urine is dilute, your dilution ratios will be a lot less. If yours is very concentrated, then I'd go with the 10:1 to start. And drink more water!

that's very helpful and sensible. you might of saved me some unwanted stinky stink. thanks and blessings. i do need to drink more water, i don't drink much soda but i drink a lot of coffee. i tend to be slightly dehydrated as a result.
oui, do i hope to avoid getting kidney stones. i felt so bad for my uncle when he was dealing with one. it did not look like anything i want to experience.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
In nature animals piss and shit all over the place feeding the soil that the plants live in.

We are also animals who pissed and shat all over the place when we were part of nature.

This is a real discussion on whether not anyone has been willing to try it. Or if it is worth it in any aspect.

I think it makes sense to use.
But I wouldn't like smelling my piss filled nutes being aerated in the house. I can't do it outside either.
If this is seriously a serious discussion it shouldn't have been started with the word piss, should have been urine. I'm sorry but the hole idea of it is beyond belief and I can't stop laughing at the thought of someone pissing on there plants. There's better ways of feeding your plants. Maybe go one step forward why not shit in your pot before you fill it with soil, Then start pissing on it huh. Lol

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I put this in general gardening for a reason.. I was mainly starting the discussion of using " urine " Or your own fucking PISS.. Outside in your vegetable garden :D

I don't grow weed so if you wanna use it on yer weed plants or your hydro setup thats on you :D

As far as using human fecal matter, Geez i dunno how about deadly pathogens? E-coli much? . . .

If you can't even understand the topic at hand maybe do some research before you post like an idiot :D

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I put this in general gardening for a reason.. I was mainly starting the discussion of using " urine " Or your own fucking PISS.. Outside in your vegetable garden :D

I don't grow weed so if you wanna use it on yer weed plants or your hydro setup thats on you :D

As far as using human fecal matter, Geez i dunno how about deadly pathogens? E-coli much? . . .

If you can't even understand the topic at hand maybe do some research before you post like an idiot :D
Hey shit worked on mars....

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter

thank you very much, much appreciated. Your e-coli and deadly pathogens in general don't apply here. we don't pull our plants out of the ground and consume it like a head of lettuce in general. Why don't you enlighten this idiot on how benifical it would be for me to urinate on my marijuana plant. If you can I might start doing it. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom