Pissing Or Saving Your Piss For Your Garden, Lets Discuss.

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Or i piss on a chevy
6559af5779182d565c3ecce2ad455f35

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hay @LittleDabbie you still using this technique?

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Guilty as charged. I make it a point to take at least one piss during vegging. I am on dialysis and the stuff I use for dialysis is very similar to urine, and when used after a night, it has all of the stuff urine contains. I also collect it via the standard method. I have noticed issues with using more than one or two pees, I think that the salts start to cause issues. I have a couple of test subjects that I treat with pee or used dialysis fluid and found that the plants do well but after a while the salt starts to build up and plants start to look wilted. Fresh pee generates a lot of ammonia during it's decomposition and can burn plants... same as fresh manure. A pee or two shouldn't hurt, but too much doesn't help matters at all.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Guilty as charged. I make it a point to take at least one piss during vegging. I am on dialysis and the stuff I use for dialysis is very similar to urine, and when used after a night, it has all of the stuff urine contains. I also collect it via the standard method. I have noticed issues with using more than one or two pees, I think that the salts start to cause issues. I have a couple of test subjects that I treat with pee or used dialysis fluid and found that the plants do well but after a while the salt starts to build up and plants start to look wilted. Fresh pee generates a lot of ammonia during it's decomposition and can burn plants... same as fresh manure. A pee or two shouldn't hurt, but too much doesn't help matters at all.

Arent you supposed to dillute it way down with water?

And by the way.......Yuck!

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I grow using urine milk and worn tea use it I'm my veggie patch have used it for many years .my avatar is the result of growing using it .

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I use it diluted 9:1 to water the apple, fig, and cherry trees, and the blueberries. No sense in wasting a renewable resource.

Exactly! and its like gold for plants a readily available nutrient source on tap! *looks over at his milk jug collection*

funny story my brother knows i do this and came over last week, saw a 5 gallon jug of oil sitting on the floor in the kitchen and had to ask if that was urine lol, I'm like no thats OIL! what kinda monster do you think i am leaving my piss in the kitchen?!?! And then i pointed to my bedroom closet where theres a small collection of milk jug urine :P

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Last year I had corn growing side by side in a raised bed, one side was treated with synthetic nutrients and bagged slow release nitrogen, the other side was vermicompost and my piss, The side with the piss was over a foot taller then the non pee side. And comparing that to my brothers corn which only had the natural soil and some horse shit added his were at least 1/2 the height of mine at the same grow time.

This year since its my first year growign cannabis i'll be using it on them as well with maybe 1 control plant if i can get that many growing lol.

Glad to see more people are tuning into urine as a ferilizer tho! Love gardening! :D

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Last year I had corn growing side by side in a raised bed, one side was treated with synthetic nutrients and bagged slow release nitrogen, the other side was vermicompost and my piss, The side with the piss was over a foot taller then the non pee side. And comparing that to my brothers corn which only had the natural soil and some horse shit added his were at least 1/2 the height of mine at the same grow time.

This year since its my first year growign cannabis i'll be using it on them as well with maybe 1 control plant if i can get that many growing lol.

Glad to see more people are tuning into urine as a ferilizer tho! Love gardening! :D
Sounds exactly like a perfect way to grow corn I’ve been having a look at your aubergine one of my fav of all vegetables , I think you and me have gots lots in common I’ve started a thread about growing fruit n veg in the back yard maybe you would like to join in there’s a few regulars on there . You are most welcome as everyone is even if ther only thinking of having fruit n veg at there back door . Regards OD .

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Sounds exactly like a perfect way to grow corn I’ve been having a look at your aubergine one of my fav of all vegetables , I think you and me have gots lots in common I’ve started a thread about growing fruit n veg in the back yard maybe you would like to join in there’s a few regulars on there . You are most welcome as everyone is even if ther only thinking of having fruit n veg at there back door . Regards OD .

yeah yeah link me!! I just ordered some corn seeds on amazon since the local shops were raided by all the flu quranteeners with nothing better to do who all think there garderns this year lol

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
yeah yeah link me!! I just ordered some corn seeds on amazon since the local shops were raided by all the flu quranteeners with nothing better to do who all think there garderns this year lol
Ok give me a tick , oh yea they did the same here but I’m smarter I keep my seed from my crops I have for years I know the value of knowing how to grow good food that was one of the reasons I became a horticulturist apart from having both parents as Horticulturist and Hippie horts at that .

Ina

Ina

You can use it but I think its unnecessary to use pee as a nutrient source(with all that alfalfa and everything you can add for veg instead of this and we eat all this crappy food,drink who knows what) but i use it for getting rid of animals like rabbits and such.....I pee around my garden( my husband does mostly)but not too close to the plants and only for that purpose.Its working very good by the way.Otherwise i dont care,its not disgusting for me,just prefer to replace it with some plant material/worm casting,there is lots of things........

rayi

rayi

I have a cup in my outside garden. When I have to go I pee in the cup and add water and use it on one plant. I rinse out the cup with plain water and leave it in the pot that was used do I can move to the next plant. I also take out my coffee grounds and sprinkle it around a plant. I leave the filter in the pot to know where I left off. I smell the coffee if I smell anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom