Plants In Dark For 4 Days..

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

When you do this for the first time you'll notice that after the plants have sat in the dark they feel and look like ripe fruit. Stay stony!

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

I've made this a sticky thread as I do know a couple of people who didn't use dark techniques until it was shown to them.

Useful for the newbie
True and some just need proper advice and if your technique is considered standard by some well then the shit must be right and work

Smerb

Smerb

I personally am about to put two xxx og gals in the dark,just flushed about 3 days ago still needs to dry out. They are nugs already, just want them like the best. When you pick herb from a shop you get to see what you buy, that's what motivates me,that weed that you can't wait to get home and try out. Maybe even toke a bowl on the way home(passenger). Been up to Humboldt and down to San Diego, used to go to a lot of shops, still do, just know this method will get you heady ass nugs that you just have to share

Smerb

Smerb

XXX OG 56 days. Hanging herbs.
IMG 20160726 132631
just a sample pic
IMG 20160726 132250

MendoAdome

MendoAdome

You want to slowly decrease the N/D temps (about 5-7 deg/week) you also want to dim/raise the lights, and chill the water too (down to mid 40's) If you do all of this right you can get some really nice results.

If you want I can post the details and maybe get a sticky going.

GreenCoastHydro Mothafucka!

MendoAdome

MendoAdome

I have been growing for more than 10 years in the emerald triangle and lol dude we are taking over mothafucker! No other hydro store is doing this for its customers. There's a whole database online bro. Take yourself the time and download the PDF's you will love it.

Escondido! Where are you at man? We got gavitas 1000eDE's for $450 plus tax.

MendoAdome

MendoAdome

what is not about the thread title? Would "4 days of darkness" not include a summer to fall shift?

Top Bottom