Post UC Questions and Concerns Here

• Thread starter UCHQ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bud Head

Thanks I wasn't sure if there was a conversion, I added 10 oz of Ionic Boost this morning and my Hanna set at 500 is reading 540 and no curl. Girls are sleeping now.
10 oz to 220 gal isn't much, but I don't want to push them to fast. Ph is holding steady at 5.8-5.9
This is the 3rd day of week 4.
The Roots are pure white and I have not added anything but Ionic Bloom, and now a little Boost. Thinking I will flush and refill at end of this week 4. Any thoughts?

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

4 weeks is pushing it, but if all is well then fantastic.

B

Bud Head

They veged for 3 weeks, and this is week 4 of flower. Meter was reading 570 last night. Things are looking good.

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

How are you guys running your top drip lines? Do you run a single line to the middle of the netpot? Or do you have multiple drip lines going to each netpot? Some pics would be nice if anyone has any handy of how they did it. I have modded most to have just a single 1/4 inch drip line going almost to the center of the top of the 8 inch netpots....just wondering what you other guys out there are doing???

Peace!

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

right now we have a drip side by side. 1 has 2 dripper sites per plant and 1 has them just going to each bucket site (so pure recirculation).

Seems the drippers might be causing some rot in the plants but i love the recirculation in the buckets.

D

Duk~o~deth

GH waterfarm kits modified to a smaller diameter w/ separate air pump on timer. Turns on when lights are on.

C

crossouttheiis

How often are you guys feeding the top feed? DS continual recirculation I believe is the cause of the rot and not just the top feed.

S

SofaKingHigh

I have a question. Officially, does Current Culture Hydroponics, the leaders in hydroponic evolution, prefer sausage or bacon for breakfast?

If there's a varied opinion within the company as to whether bacon or sausage rules supreme, please conduct a poll and return with the results.

S

SofaKingHigh

Fucking hippies.

Tofu-Image.jpg

I thought you would go with spiced tofu.

S

SofaKingHigh

Next thing you know the official company vehicle will be the new VW Bettle with daisy hubcaps.

Either way, carry on as it seems to be working.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
lol - so I guess its tofu for lunch then eh?

UCHQ

UCHQ

THCFarmer Sponsor
Supporter
Bacon milk shake with a liquified pork fat chaser was what I was thinking ;)

S

SofaKingHigh

Bacon milk shake with a liquified pork fat chaser was what I was thinking ;)

I heard the manliest grunt this side of the Missipp' while reading that.

Tim-the-Toolman-Taylor-300x225.jpg

Thanks HQ for answering our valid questions and concerns.

B

Bud Head

Starting week 5 of flower, reading 650 ppm, ionic. 500ppm bloom 150 boost, do I just add boost from here? The directions from Ionic seem vague. Should I go another 10%, any advice would be great, roots are pure white. Not sure what % of bloom vs boost, or how high to take the PPMs. Thanks for your help.

UCHQ

UCHQ

THCFarmer Sponsor
Supporter
Starting week 5 of flower, reading 650 ppm, ionic. 500ppm bloom 150 boost, do I just add boost from here? The directions from Ionic seem vague. Should I go another 10%, any advice would be great, roots are pure white. Not sure what % of bloom vs boost, or how high to take the PPMs. Thanks for your help.

As for specifics, you're doing the proper thing by reading how your plants are reacting and going from there. It's during your first run that you will begin to dial in the perameters that best suit your environment/genetics etc.

As for the ratio of bloom to boost I'd recommend contacting HydroDynamics (Ionic manufacturers) to get insight into the details of running Ionic. They're well acquainted with our systems so they should give you some good insight.

Bubba kush

Bubba kush

Question, I just received my UC Evo 12XL13 and in the directions you recommend putting the air pump out side the grow room if running co2. I believe that is because if it's in the room it would be putting co2 to the roots instead of oxygen. Now for the question... If the room is completely sealed wouldn't it build up too much pressure in the room. And do the air pumps have a filter on them so I can filter the air from the pumps that would be coming in the room 24/7.
The second question... Running the pumps outside the grow room means that the air going to the roots would be 85-95 deg is that going to make my chiller work extra hard and if so should I purchase a 1hp chiller.
Or just tell me how the best way to set it up would be.
Thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom