Purple Haze 💜💜💜☮️ (UNITY) LOVE, RESPECT AND UNDERSTANDING

• Thread starter SunshineSupergirl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hazyflavors

Hazyflavors

I would cut all nutes,especially if your soil is spot on with what you say. Less is more with tender little seedlings. Lemon juice was early but I get the acidic aspect since you hit them with a 7.2. That ph wasn't terrible and would not cause this. Looks like too much light, Temps too high, I'd go around 67fday/72fnight should help microbial growth and control internidal pacing also. Should help. I'd also just use r/o water PhD to 6.0-6.3. Use ph-up/down. But definitely to much nitrogen in soil. Hope and prayers are with you and your "ladies".
Love the grow set up. Stellar job. Gonna put out some nice nuggets. Happy growing!!!!
Internodal spacing

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

I would cut all nutes,especially if your soil is spot on with what you say. Less is more with tender little seedlings. Lemon juice was early but I get the acidic aspect since you hit them with a 7.2. That ph wasn't terrible and would not cause this. Looks like too much light, Temps too high, I'd go around 67fday/72fnight should help microbial growth and control internidal pacing also. Should help. I'd also just use r/o water PhD to 6.0-6.3. Use ph-up/down. But definitely to much nitrogen in soil. Hope and prayers are with you and your "ladies".
Love the grow set up. Stellar job. Gonna put out some nice nuggets. Happy growing!!!!
Thank you.☮️

TSD

TSD

There's like literally no sunlight that comes in here... I get 30 minutes of direct sunlight only... I'm in this little alleyway with a bunch of buildings surrounding.

The width of my window is actually 42 inches.

I have a few aluminum Auto shades that I can put up when it's time to reach the flowering stage to completely give them darkness but honestly there really isn't much light here... Which is why I had to get the grow lights.
They need complete darkness throughout all stages, not just flower, actually probably moreso in veg because the wrong amount of light will make them think it's time to stop growing and start flowering, or make them confused and stressed to the point they herm out. Consistency is key with them. Are they still trying to live?

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

They need complete darkness throughout all stages, not just flower, actually probably moreso in veg because the wrong amount of light will make them think it's time to stop growing and start flowering, or make them confused and stressed to the point they herm out. Consistency is key with them. Are they still trying to live?
Yeah they're still trying to make it.

No I'm going to let them try and heal and just give them a very extra long vegetation time.

Right now they are getting 18 hours of light/ 6 hours dark.

Today there's a little bit more green growth, but I'm still going to give him another week and see if they really want to try and grow.

Most likely though I'll be starting over from seed again.

I don't want to plan to clone because I like the experience of learning how to go from seed, so we'll see what happens here.

Reactions: TSD
TSD

TSD

Yeah they're still trying to make it.

No I'm going to let them try and heal and just give them a very extra long vegetation time.

Right now they are getting 18 hours of light/ 6 hours dark.

Today there's a little bit more green growth, but I'm still going to give him another week and see if they really want to try and grow.

Most likely though I'll be starting over from seed again.

I don't want to plan to clone because I like the experience of learning how to go from seed, so we'll see what happens here.
I have an abundance of bag seed you could have some of... but non of it came from anything purple and obviously they're just regular seeds, not feminized. I mean I do outdoor, so much of my stuff takes on a purple hue naturally in the fall... but mostly just the leaves.
Just make sure not to over water them during thier recovery, they likely aren't using much if any water right now, and in thise big pots, it will probably stay wet for a solid couple weeks.

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

Grow Window as of today:
I have an abundance of bag seed you could have some of... but non of it came from anything purple and obviously they're just regular seeds, not feminized. I mean I do outdoor, so much of my stuff takes on a purple hue naturally in the fall... but mostly just the leaves.
Just make sure not to over water them during thier recovery, they likely aren't using much if any water right now, and in thise big pots, it will probably stay wet for a solid couple weeks.
Actually the pots get dry really fast due to the fact that there's holes and fabric in the liner. And I have a fan and a heater within the space.

I'm only watering around the actual plant. It gets dry in about 2-3 days.

Here's my Grow Window today:

Plus here's a close-up of the pots.

I have an eco-friendly fabric that does not get moldy that lines the pots... And I drilled a whole bunch of holes in the pot including the bottom.

It's actually really good when it comes to airflow. 😇

IMG 20220413 125346
IMG 20220413 130952
SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

Grow Window as of today:

Actually the pots get dry really fast due to the fact that there's holes and fabric in the liner. And I have a fan and a heater within the space.

I'm only watering around the actual plant. It gets dry in about 2-3 days.

Here's my Grow Window today:

Plus here's a close-up of the pots.

I have an eco-friendly fabric that does not get moldy that lines the pots... And I drilled a whole bunch of holes in the pot including the bottom.

It's actually really good when it comes to airflow. 😇
Here's what everything looks like with the lights off.

You can see how tall my window is and that there's sunlight but it only beams in the window between 1:45 and 2:15

IMG 20220413 131209
TSD

TSD

Also, keep in mind, that usually when there is an issue or deficiency or burn, it's usually not immediate, usually the symptoms you see started with an issue that began like a week or so before they make themselves known... like you said you watered with Evian then the next day they were toast... it might just be that the water allowed them to take up more nutrients from the hot soil when they had already taken up thier fill, and then they burned fully. Just a hypothesis. If you're going to try to save them, I would very gently remove the dead leaves, because they won't recover and they will invite pathogens to take up residence.

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

Here's everything that I did to make my DIY Air/Fabric Pots

I spent only $3 for the pots and the fabric I already had and the drill I already had.

IMG 20220307 023703
IMG 20220307 144637
IMG 20220307 144657
IMG 20220307 172426
IMG 20220307 183132
SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

Also, keep in mind, that usually when there is an issue or deficiency or burn, it's usually not immediate, usually the symptoms you see started with an issue that began like a week or so before they make themselves known... like you said you watered with Evian then the next day they were toast... it might just be that the water allowed them to take up more nutrients from the hot soil when they had already taken up thier fill, and then they burned fully. Just a hypothesis. If you're going to try to save them, I would very gently remove the dead leaves, because they won't recover and they will invite pathogens to take up residence.
Yes I've been removing the dead leaves 🌿 😇

Reactions: TSD
Hazyflavors

Hazyflavors

I would be willing to send some high grade feminized seeds so you know the lineage. I have tons of seeds seeing as tho my family does both indoor and out. If you inerrested, llmk. Happy grow nuggs!

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

I would be willing to send some high grade feminized seeds so you know the lineage. I have tons of seeds seeing as tho my family does both indoor and out. If you inerrested, llmk. Happy grow nuggs!
Llmk?

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

What seeds do you have?

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

36 Days now.

Trimmed all of the Dead Leaves off.

Continuing to water normally.

Making sure my environment is proper humidity and temperatures and Light.

Here they are as of today:

IMG 20220413 180842
IMG 20220413 180851
IMG 20220413 180927
IMG 20220413 180905
IMG 20220413 180938
IMG 20220413 180946
SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

They don't need darkness during veg.
I kinda disagree with that.

I think it's still a good idea for plants to have a dark time.

But I have found 18/6 to work pretty well. It definitely is necessary because I'm in the same room with the light and I have to go to sleep sometime. 😇

TSD

TSD

I kinda disagree with that.

I think it's still a good idea for plants to have a dark time.

But I have found 18/6 to work pretty well. It definitely is necessary because I'm in the same room with the light and I have to go to sleep sometime. 😇
Yeah I think people that use 24 hours of light are crazy, every living organism needs rest time.

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

Yeah I think people that use 24 hours of light are crazy, every living organism needs rest time.
I have noticed that my plants grow more at night.. there's a certain point where they can no longer contain energy and then when it's dark that's when they spend the energy to grow.

I know the commercial places do grow plants 24/7 but honestly I think the quality would be better if you went for some darkness.

Top Bottom