Purple Haze 💜💜💜☮️ (UNITY) LOVE, RESPECT AND UNDERSTANDING

• Thread starter SunshineSupergirl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSD

TSD

I have noticed that my plants grow more at night.. there's a certain point where they can no longer contain energy and then when it's dark that's when they spend the energy to grow.

I know the commercial places do grow plants 24/7 but honestly I think the quality would be better if you went for some darkness.
Oh for sure, I just don't see how it's not stressful to have that much light. I mean I guess it's more important to have complete darkness in flower, but if I'm giving a dark cycle, I'm making it completely dark. Maybe that's just me.

Happysmoke

Happysmoke

Oh for sure, I just don't see how it's not stressful to have that much light. I mean I guess it's more important to have complete darkness in flower, but if I'm giving a dark cycle, I'm making it completely dark. Maybe that's just me.
I like to use a dark cycle during veg as well but if you are not able to guarantee complete darkness during that period, you are better off leaving the light on all the time. I do this when my plants are in early veg and I am using the veg tent for drying my crop. It works fine and the plants won't get too stressed as long as they are not under a high powered light as it can throw off the Daily Light Integral.

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

I like to use a dark cycle during veg as well but if you are not able to guarantee complete darkness during that period, you are better off leaving the light on all the time. I do this when my plants are in early veg and I am using the veg tent for drying my crop. It works fine and the plants won't get too stressed as long as they are not under a high powered light as it can throw off the Daily Light Integral.
I actually did this for the first to day was 24 hours.

Because it was my main source of heat for germination

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
I give my cannabis plants nightlights during veg using infrared or ultra-violet it simply doesnt matter.
As long as the feeds - what's in the water or fertilizer - is acceptable to the species it will grow healthy.

HighRootz

HighRootz

Get beans from our fellow gardener here on the forum, @Poekie and support our local growers😉. I'm in San Diego and can send you some beans if you like, a few from Poekie as well as a few Ethos regular(non-fem)beans- Cotton Candy Kush, GMO and Runtz. As for your plants, they should survive as long as you give them the space the need to recover. They may be stunted but I've seen worse recover and still give off a onion or two. I would personally ease off the pruning of yellowing leaves until you see vigorous new growth. Pruning slows the growing process a tad and if she is recovering from the pruning and from nute burn, she'll take longer to get her strength back and push out new growth. You got this, sistren❤💛💚

H

HazyBean

Have to say you have the patience needed to grow, but personally I’d of killed off those sprouts long ago.

start your seed in solos, then upcan to your flowering pot. Insane trying to regulate moisture on a sprout in that size pot for a beginner.

if interested in feminized seed I can hook ya up with some purple, don’t buy seed, there’s plenty of seed available for free, so many growers/seed producers that will hook ya up for nothing, maybe a few comments on there work would be nice.

SunshineSupergirl

SunshineSupergirl

Have to say you have the patience needed to grow, but personally I’d of killed off those sprouts long ago.

start your seed in solos, then upcan to your flowering pot. Insane trying to regulate moisture on a sprout in that size pot for a beginner.

if interested in feminized seed I can hook ya up with some purple, don’t buy seed, there’s plenty of seed available for free, so many growers/seed producers that will hook ya up for nothing, maybe a few comments on there work would be nice.

UNITY UPDATE!💜💜💜☮️
👁️ SEE THAT MY SEEDS, STILL HAVE LIFE.

🌱🌱🌱

IMG 20220417 131148
IMG 20220417 131200
IMG 20220417 131118
IMG 20220417 131127
IMG 20220417 131053
IMG 20220417 131106
Homesteader

Homesteader

I think they need some nutrition. I heard a few people on here say that you are nitrogen toxic.......Not seeing it.....Looks like they need food. What is your soil? Is it like promix or something? Can't recall if you mentioned it already.
Those plants will live but I would rebury the stalk and start feeding them something. A little fish hydrolysate would green them right up and freshen your house with a delightful smell........Either way though,,,,,I think you need NPK
I would secure the stalk if you aren't going to bury it though.

GreenFlexTiger420

GreenFlexTiger420

I understand you want to believe on them in give them all your love but when we fuck up our plants badly to the point of no return then we most put them down even if tough it hurts us, it hurts them more keeping them in a living hell sorry if I come up a bit angry i get how you feel but carry on

H

HazyBean

Lol, there in a giant ass pot, they don’t need food, they need culled, lol.

you don’t need to feed a sprout, or have it in a hot soil at all, sprouts feed on the first little round leaf, when ya see it start to yellow then yeah maybe needs fed.

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
Sunshine even if they recover they will not yield much since automatiks have a very limited lifespan for vegging to a reasonable size.
It'd start from scratch and view this as a test that your medium isn't exactly friendly to cannabis.
Really all you need it
(a) good soil
(b) acceptable water
(c) good irrigation behaviour
(d) light not too low or too much
and it'll grow.

Rest, like fertilizing, can be called en route by experienced eyes here reading your journal, though a good soil will still carry through weeks even months without that.

Peace

Homesteader

Homesteader

Lol, there in a giant ass pot, they don’t need food, they need culled, lol.

you don’t need to feed a sprout, or have it in a hot soil at all, sprouts feed on the first little round leaf, when ya see it start to yellow then yeah maybe needs fed.
Do you know what is in the mix? I don't recall her saying.
They are 36 days old Hazy. They have no nitrogen and ate their reserves 30 days ago....

I don't know what is in the soil but it ain't Nitrogen.

Didn't realize they were autos though.....I would start some new seeds today if you can

Hazyflavors

Hazyflavors

Do you know what is in the mix? I don't recall her saying.
They are 36 days old Hazy. They have no nitrogen and ate their reserves 30 days ago....

I don't know what is in the soil but it ain't Nitrogen.

Didn't realize they were autos though.....I would start some new seeds today if you can
Autos? Great catch Homesteader. Never need too much food. I feed after my cotyldone curl up.. that when I start feeding. Beginning of veg.

Hazyflavors

Hazyflavors

Use ff/ Happy Frog. It's hot at first but you can flush it down some("heat"). Put germinated seed in that. Mater a little everyday, mind you, keeping and eye on the moisture in the soil. 3 weeks and thy will be nice. Try it!

Top Bottom