Rdwc And Coco Coir Adventures #nobubbles

• Thread starter mandalaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

It fixes it all actually. All goes away

I talked to a doctor about it before and the PTSD is the root. Everything else is brought on by the environment.

Plus it levels out the diabetes great also if curious. It been out of whack for a long time. Which is also the problem.

This is why I'm trying to go back home. Card is easy to get and all the problems will cease and I'll be able to live like a person again.

Just hard to find a place
The one person I k ew that would let me crash is old. She says yes come, u don't even have to pay rent. Then what happens is every one else wants to show up too then they get stressed and flips about it. But at the same time she tells me she wants me to come and requests I come.....But it makes it hard when the fleas attack all at the same time.

If I went I could probably get my card following payday. But then I would have to find a place. I got other friends who will roommate.
But renting a place costs 1500 to move in . Just hard to get situated.

I know I seem like a nut on here. Sry guys
When you state that the way you just did, its hard to beleive the other guy is you that posts... I understood that 100%... I think when yo upost you just need to take time to type out exactly what you mean in terms we can all understand, which is what you did right here.. I was hoping there was someone intelligent just trapped inside a lost soul... Life is hard brother, without a doubt. I spent a few years a little over a decade ago as a chef, addict, prison, till i just changed friends and my thought process.. Oh and i decided to take having a job as the most serious issue in my life and everything else comes second... Everything!
Ive been supporting myself 100% ever since. Early 2000 got a job, finished parole, and never looked back... those were dark times before that, if we want to judge my life on being a success...
I thought born to be wild was made for me and i thought everyone tried to live out Hank Williams songs :)

Wisher619

Wisher619

I talked to a doctor about it before and the PTSD is the root. Everything else is brought on by the environment.

Plus it levels out the diabetes great also if curious. It been out of whack for a long time. Which is also the problem.

This is why I'm trying to go back home. Card is easy to get and all the problems will cease and I'll be able to live like a person again.

The one person I k ew that would let me crash is old. She says yes come, u don't even have to pay rent. Then what happens is every one else wants to show up too then they get stressed and flips about it. But at the same time she tells me she wants me to come and requests I come.....But it makes it hard when the fleas attack all at the same time.

If I went I could probably get my card following payday. But then I would have to find a place. I got other friends who will roommate.

I know for a fact PTSD does NOT cause schizophrenia
but yes cannabis does help with PTSD

B

Bobby321

im thinking i could play that guitar lick there!
On Gutiar Hero or Rock Band :)
We got slot in common

I went through all that as well

I went tomorrow on when I was 18 then got out at 20. In and out than still not old enough to buy a beer lol.

Essentially same story. Changed the type of people I hang with, and never went back.

Went to work as I could. But now I don't because I'm disabled. Mental physical both.

Physical because my back was broke as well as both my knees and my neck is messed. Up.

Then just living a hard life trying to survive and going through hard times resulted in the rest. Been through quite a few times of hostile environment so now PTSD. Then the whole time not knowing I was diabetic made it worse.

A gallon of Mt dew daily will wipe out your body fast

B

Bobby321

We got slot in common

I went through all that as well

I went tomorrow on when I was 18 then got out at 20. In and out than still not old enough to buy a beer lol.

Essentially same story. Changed the type of people I hang with, and never went back.

Went to work as I could. But now I don't because I'm disabled. Mental physical both.

Physical because my back was broke as well as both my knees and my neck is messed. Up.

Then just living a hard life trying to survive and going through hard times resulted in the rest. Been through quite a few times of hostile environment so now PTSD. Then the whole time not knowing I was diabetic made it worse.

A gallon of Mt dew daily will wipe out your body fast
Typos sorry

Meant went to prison at 18.out at 20

B

Bobby321

hell dude im the nut.. you just go back to last month.. i did not do so well with withdrawls from 15 years of pain pills..

so its all good man..

i know how much it helps to just say whats on your mind..
chris.
I know that feeling too.

I was on morphine etc for two years in pain management. Then moved and got cut off.

I could have waited a week and got new bottles but split because I was going nuts. Moved here. Had fun till I went on vacation.

Came back. Went into a mental depress spiral of misery. Then started getting messed with all the time.

Lost the girl. I broke up with her. She was looking for a job etc. And I figured I get in the way because she's in another country. Talking to me all the time.e slowed her down.

Plus data loads for her to use messenger etc was expensive for her

I tried to pay her data as best I could. But when I got back...Couldn't do it like I used to...It was coating her and the exchange rate is different for her because their currency is toilet paper.

For her was just hard. I figured a week would go by and we would start talking again. I was wrong.

I really was just wanting us to have some space so she could get a new job without being in the way. I messed it all up

mandalaman

mandalaman

I wouldn't recommend you put your life on hold on account of other people's hypothetical stress. True friends will be glad you have a place and your back, people that stress and make a big deal love living in a drama filled environment and it wouldn't be the worst idea to avoid negative energy like that. The lady who offered you a place to stay is the one that matters and she doesn't seem stressed about letting you stay. She seems happy to help. You may want to consider letting her. :D

Wisher619

Wisher619

I think it is safe to say everyone has had shit in their lives

I was a dirty homeless abused sponsored skateboarder as a kid....went into the military @20 was a Combat Trucker for about 10 years did 2 tours in Iraq 1 in Saudi Arabia etc.....
got out all ufcked up
became a tow truck driver for 2 years working as emergency response pulling crash victims off cliffs and out of ditches
which ufckd me about as much as war
then my brother decided to be a combat medic in the 101st airborn
gets blown up in Afghanistan
he is down 100% disabled
then onto being a chef for 5 years watching cokeheads sweat all day and snort coke and meth in the bathroom and blowjobs in the walkin cooler.....now I am a stay at home dad and I dont think may life could have been any better
Love my kids
and my wife
and my lovely plants

there is always an upside to every downside

family and cannabis has completey changed my life

justiceman

justiceman

@EventHorizan Yo bro! I saw you tagged me only by reading through the last few pages, but it's not on my alert list. I have been missing so many alerts it is crazy. I was just thinking where all the homies were at as well! I tagged you in my Think Different thread cuz I think it's almost ready to harvest:D, but I think that tag didn't get through on your end. I wonder why so many alerts don't show up. Maybe just incredibly high amounts of activity?

Anyway I hope everyone is doing well! Positive vibes going out to all of you guys:smoking:. Haha man the farm rocks!
I'm just hanging out looking at my little LSD-25 auto in a solo cup, and enjoying some space queen(this stuff makes me happy):fire:. I'm also listening to some trippy tunes and daydreaming about which seeds I want to run next and just soaking up all the inspiration all of you give me!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Love how certain songs, not beholden to any genre, can cause the chills. Such a powerful art form.
That is a fact.. me too..

I wouldn't recommend you put your life on hold on account of other people's hypothetical stress. True friends will be glad you have a place and your back, people that stress and make a big deal love living in a drama filled environment and it wouldn't be the worst idea to avoid negative energy like that. The lady who offered you a place to stay is the one that matters and she doesn't seem stressed about letting you stay. She seems happy to help. You may want to consider letting her. :D
excellent response!

I think it is safe to say everyone has had shit in their lives

I was a dirty homeless abused sponsored skateboarder as a kid....went into the military @20 was a Combat Trucker for about 10 years did 2 tours in Iraq 1 in Saudi Arabia etc.....
got out all ufcked up
became a tow truck driver for 2 years working as emergency response pulling crash victims off cliffs and out of ditches
which ufckd me about as much as war
then my brother decided to be a combat medic in the 101st airborn
gets blown up in Afghanistan
he is down 100% disabled
then onto being a chef for 5 years watching cokeheads sweat all day and snort coke and meth in the bathroom and blowjobs in the walkin cooler.....now I am a stay at home dad and I dont think may life could have been any better
Love my kids
and my wife
and my lovely plants

there is always an upside to every downside

family and cannabis has completey changed my life
skate boarder lol...
Well i was pretty partial to my haro, pk ripper, gt, mongoose, National all pro mini ripper, and on and on..
I had a zillion bikes, well because i was a fucking thief! And ppl wonder how i got so good at electronics,,, thieving!
I hate mf's like i was now.. I wouldnt let the young me walk down my street..
But its amazing what happens when your parents die, you cheat your way out of a relationship, and end up a damn cook, barely escaping a 20 yr fed bit... I didnt even talk about what i did for 10 yrs afterward freaking the feds were gonna come get me.. Doing my state time i just knew they were gonna be at the door when my stste time was up... That day was nerve racking... When i got out the door, i was moving, and i didnt stop for 300 miles! And that was about 15 yrs ago.... I met a damn cali dude that taught me shit i never should of learned...
We gag on how hard growing plants are... You ought to try push/pull cook with red phos or a lithium cook with annie... haha... or mdma with sassafrass....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@EventHorizan Yo bro! I saw you tagged me only by reading through the last few pages, but it's not on my alert list. I have been missing so many alerts it is crazy. I was just thinking where all the homies were at as well! I tagged you in my Think Different thread cuz I think it's almost ready to harvest:D, but I think that tag didn't get through on your end. I wonder why so many alerts don't show up. Maybe just incredibly high amounts of activity?

Anyway I hope everyone is doing well! Positive vibes going out to all of you guys:smoking:. Haha man the farm rocks!
I'm just hanging out looking at my little LSD-25 auto in a solo cup, and enjoying some space queen(this stuff makes me happy):fire:. I'm also listening to some trippy tunes and daydreaming about which seeds I want to run next and just soaking up all the inspiration all of you give me!

hell ya... no i havent got no updates from your thread but in all fairness ive woke up to 99 alerts! i might miss some lol

Wisher619

Wisher619

That is a fact.. me too..

excellent response!

skate boarder lol...
Well i was pretty partial to my haro, pk ripper, gt, mongoose, National all pro mini ripper, and on and on..
I had a zillion bikes, well because i was a fucking thief! And ppl wonder how i got so good at electronics,,, thieving!
I hate mf's like i was now.. I wouldnt let the young me walk down my street..
But its amazing what happens when your parents die, you cheat your way out of a relationship, and end up a damn cook, barely escaping a 20 yr fed bit... I didnt even talk about what i did for 10 yrs afterward freaking the feds were gonna come get me.. Doing my state time i just knew they were gonna be at the door when my stste time was up... That day was nerve racking... When i got out the door, i was moving, and i didnt stop for 300 miles! And that was about 15 yrs ago.... I met a damn cali dude that taught me shit i never should of learned...
We gag on how hard growing plants are... You ought to try push/pull cook with red phos or a lithium cook with annie... haha... or mdma with sassafrass....
yeah man....I bmx'ed in my early teens while skateboarding. but once I started throwing myself down huge flights of stairs and down handrails it all kinda fell into place
I dont talk about what I saw and did and witnessed on peoples couches
Meth Houses, crack houses, H houses, tj smugglers
I saw a little sex sl......uh never mind
but yeah man
then overseas I saw the most horrible shit that nobody should ever have to see in the modern world
shit haunts me sometimes
when I would be workin the line at the restaurant sometimes I would just want to stab some of my cooks....effin complaining how hard of a day they were having.....cooking steaks and fish!!!!!
some people have no idea
as a youth I dabbled in all kinds of mind altering substances
as well as mj
but mj to me today is just such a difference...and relief
My bro smokes all day as well......PTSD/Traumatic Brain Injury....broken back, brocken leg etc....
helps him immensely

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

yeah man....I bmx'ed in my early teens while skateboarding. but once I started throwing myself down huge flights of stairs and down handrails it all kinda fell into place
I dont talk about what I saw and did and witnessed on peoples couches
Meth Houses, crack houses, H houses, tj smugglers
I saw a little sex sl......uh never mind
but yeah man
then overseas I saw the most horrible shit that nobody should ever have to see in the modern world
shit haunts me sometimes
when I would be workin the line at the restaurant sometimes I would just want to stab some of my cooks....effin complaining how hard of a day they were having.....cooking steaks and fish!!!!!
some people have no idea
as a youth I dabbled in all kinds of mind altering substances
as well as mj
but mj to me today is just such a difference...and relief
My bro smokes all day as well......PTSD/Traumatic Brain Injury....broken back, brocken leg etc....
helps him immensely
lol throwing yourself down stairs,,, truth..
I just couldnt get the skateboard up off the ground far enough to do any real tricks and i got fucked up trying! Bmxing was more safer, even tho i got fucked up there too tho..
Never went to combat, sometimes i feel like i should have..
I even had the AF and the Navy come to my school and talked to me.. I had scored really high on a asvab and another cognitive test... I was in a behavior disorder school by then, cause i was a dumb ass that kept self sabotaging myself by having no filter, or fucking respect for anything... Mom was fucking drunk alcoholic... bless her heart, im no better, or i am now but she has been sober for 10 yrs... but damages was done and we hardly ever talk... She never calls or comes over and i barely either... Hell i didnt see her for 10 yrs...
So brother me too... but the truth is 80% of people have hardships.. You got to realize you aint special, and just keep on keeping on....

Latest posts

Top Bottom