Rockstar In The House!!!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

well this day keeps getting better and better.....went by my buddies place he just got back from out west and brought back a shit load of seeds.....he only had one pack each of the chimera gear but I was able to convince him to sell me 3 of them and appreciate it alot also threw in some nice freebies!

C4- Cotton Candy x DJ Shorts Blueberry

C-Plus- wanted this strain forever finally got it......Cali-O x DJ shorts Blueberry

Dolce Sative- Island Sweet Skunk x DJ Shorts Blueberry

and the freebies were

Purple Urkle x Super Lemon Haze Bred by some Hippie out in the islands

Mr.Nice- G-13 x Hashplant

Medman- Rockstar Diesel- Rockstar x Sour Diesel

The Mulls

The Mulls

cheers N spankz miTchy ... u knowz I shall! .. :p .. yoUr boy soundz likez he B a handsum fella .... pIcz? .. ;) ... suck ballz 2 bout ya cam ... :oops: .... butt nize score on tha beanz .... :D ....

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Hell yeah man i like the sound of the dolce sativa and the rock star diesel thats cool your boy took care of you i never sell the seeds im hoarding but i dont have that many and want to grow the ones i do have anyway very cool mane take care

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

cheers N spankz miTchy ... u knowz I shall! .. :p .. yoUr boy soundz likez he B a handsum fella .... pIcz? .. ;) ... suck ballz 2 bout ya cam ... :oops: .... butt nize score on tha beanz .... :D....

LOL no pics to post sorry not in the matchmaking buisness.....yah camera pissed me off alot what a peice a junk barely even grazed it and it broke.....FUJIFILM gets 2 thumbs down from me!

thanks alot mullsy stay tuned for more the plants are exploding!

Hell yeah man i like the sound of the dolce sativa and the rock star diesel thats cool your boy took care of you i never sell the seeds im hoarding but i dont have that many and want to grow the ones i do have anyway very cool mane take care

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Yah they all sound killer bro I have wanted to run chimeras gear for a minute now so good to have gotten them finally......yah he hooked it up but the guy has the hugest seed collection I have ever seen so I think he doesen't mind getting rid of a few packs that he might not get around to soon and I know he has alot of other strains going right now so his hands are full....he knows too if I get a nice pheno that a cut will make its way to his garden one day!

What'd up mitchy!!Gonna be a sick round!! laying back on the couch with colonel yellow and professor plum for this one:)

yoooooo bro whats up.......pass the Professor this way.....then the colonel and we will get this thread started.....the rockies are blowing up canopy looks great will get pics up soon...probly just gonna do weekly updates now so wednesday will be some more snap shots.....and I gotta send this camera back for warranty.....ill pop by later for a sess!!!! The Bandddddd

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Hell yeah man i wish i had a bigger collection of seeds lol and of course homie gets a cut of any keeper phenos that how we keep this good karma coming back very stoked to see them in your tent budded so get to it bad ass lol much respect homie

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

The Mulls

The Mulls

lolsynezz .... takeN outz the compitition already hey? ... :rolleyes::p ... gigglez ... hmmmmmmmmm? ... I B playN with a fujifilm ... she takez a good beatin on a regular basis ... o_O stillz gets tha job dun goodz nuff :D would trade her arse in a second for an slr uPgrade tho ... ;) .... kabOOmz! ... Mullzy :p

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Hell yeah man i wish i had a bigger collection of seeds lol and of course homie gets a cut of any keeper phenos that how we keep this good karma coming back very stoked to see them in your tent budded so get to it bad ass lol much respect homie

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

My collection is getting pretty big now too I got quite a few strains might sit down and see just what I got today maybe post a list of whats in the bin.....I got lots of stuff I will probly never ever ever crack too much other stuff I want!

im pumped as well thinking on what to crack first......either the c-plus of c4 but the Purple Urkle x Super lemon Haze sounds bomb too....gonna have to do another mix run next gotta test my Dawg Goo's and Southern Comforts!

stay tuned bro!
i think pics every five dayss would be more appreciated...
let's pass a vote for more pics of rockie!!

LOL well if the people speak maybe Ill snap a few more then anticipated they are actually picture worthy again already canopy has gotten even thicker!

dude your HeadBand is off the charts good.....soooo strong and tasty feel like a zombie after some bowls!

lolsynezz .... takeN outz the compitition already hey? ... :rolleyes::p ... gigglez ... hmmmmmmmmm? ... I B playN with a fujifilm ... she takez a good beatin on a regular basis ... o_O stillz gets tha job dun goodz nuff :D would trade her arse in a second for an slr uPgrade tho ... ;) .... kabOOmz! ... Mullzy :p

Mulllzyyyy gotta rid the comp as much as I can need all the ladies to myself......yah I dunno whats up with this camera and why it messed up it was suppose to be a decent camera oh well hope the warranty fixes it smoothly.....stay tuned updates very soon!

lookin SO good mitchy!

im taking a seat ;)

thanks alot bro

I'll get you a drink and some popcorn as well enjoy the show hopefully I make it a good one!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Got some more treats today......coulden't help my self went back to my buddies and blazed a nice session and grabbed myself some more beans

Cannacopia...... Cinderella x Deep Chunk

Sweet Tooth 1.1.....Grapefruit X Blueberry

and he tossed me a tun of freebies......there is a story behind all these but they are an old timers work who passed on recently and these are all from his collection were all labeled really weird so alot of mystery in them but there is a lot of seeds there ranging from 5-50 packs

alot of Mountain Skunk Phenos and some Butterscotch whip and purple pineberry to name a few that I can Decipher!

thanks alot homie much appreciated!!!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

its nice to have good friends :D

Gotta agree with yah Jim!!!

holy beanss! nice pickups, like Jim said^, nice to have good friends!

Yah my collection keeps growing just can't stop.....good friends can help alot thats for sure!

Hell yeah, but damn bro, if he is letting all these amazing crosses go to you, then I can only imagine the packs he is keeping for himself! lol

LOL yah he has a ton of crazy shit was a few I was trying to get him to budge on but coulden't but very happy with what he spared for me to purchase!

and the freebies were amazing too!

Top Bottom