Rockstar In The House!!!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
It's been a little while since I could check this log out. . . Nice work Mitch! Those rockstars are looking to be in excellent health and those buds are setting up to start packing on weight :D Thanks as always for sharing and I hope to see some fatty buds coming on in the next update!

-Meeks

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

wow! that is all looking crisp all ready ...good job

yoyo bro....they are doing pretty good not gonna be the biggest yield I think but I might be wrong......I think I packed her to tight cause I just pulled them out and the tent is packed none of the under nugs were getting any light so I lollipopped again like crazy the nugs are literally rock solid but not the biggest but last grow she never packed on any weight till later and im only at day 28 so hopefully a few more feedings and they fatten up a lil more...stay tuned!

It's been a little while since I could check this log out. . . Nice work Mitch! Those rockstars are looking to be in excellent health and those buds are setting up to start packing on weight :D Thanks as always for sharing and I hope to see some fatty buds coming on in the next update!

-Meeks

always a pleasure to have yah stop by meeks and drop a line.....they are looking good a lil damage from the thrips but other then that not to shabby..... I think I grew them way to big this round tent is super packed and under nugs were not getting any light so I just lollipopped like mad and left all the tops.....they are so rock hard for day 28 so thats a bonus and smell amazing just should have flipped them earlier......still wondering how im gonna yiled on this one.....I remember the tester plant was very small finished pile of buds but was still 2 ounces so this stuff really holds weight so hopefully they finish up decent sized!

I think spraying the buds with spinosad may have slowed them down a bit a few hairs were burned but nothing major......if you look close in a couple pics you can see what I mean....stay tuned bro and hopefully she finishes nicely for me!!!!!

your alien shit is off this planet bro great work......hopefully the herm didn't caus emuch damage!

thanks again you da man meeks!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Man M-nugz, Rockstar looks like such a great strain. Nice spacing, nice stacking, frosty as hell. When u bringing that down to LA? We'll make u feel right at home lol!

Whats up Fader....pretty funny dude always wanted to hit LA.......she is definetly my fav in my line up at the moment reason I stuffed the tent full of it and will probly keep all the nugs for myself and a few close buddies.......ill drop u a line if im LA bound lol!

thanks for the props much appreciated!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

a few more for the crowd!

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Hell yeah Mitchy as always your tent is blowing my tent out of the water hahaha everything looks great and bro if we ever get the chance to meet up we'll do a bbq for sure and ill hook up my ribs and some other fire eats ive been cooking since i was about 5 plus i smoke like a fucking freight train and could never pass a UA and I dont even have a GED so the kitchen was pretty much it for me even landscaping had background checks lmfao anyway I started in the dish pit when I was 17 im now 27-ish and have been personal chefing for almost 4 years ive worked in a ton of places from top to bottom had a 6 year run as the head chef at a busy local spot but i also sell patient supply smoking gear/grow gear/hash making shit all kinds of random pot head and grower shit plus i do grow room builds and grow room consulting for small patient gardens so I bounce around alot anyway i like working for myself alot more than the last guy and tell your homie congrats on him making it to chef its alot of work ive easily worked 100 hour weeks in the biz its a fucking nightmare sometimes but man I love to cook for people you cant show someone much more respect and love than cooking them an outrageously good meal with good friends and good vibes anyway enough rambling take care Mitchy much respect brother

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Hell yeah Mitchy as always your tent is blowing my tent out of the water hahaha everything looks great and bro if we ever get the chance to meet up we'll do a bbq for sure and ill hook up my ribs and some other fire eats ive been cooking since i was about 5 plus i smoke like a fucking freight train and could never pass a UA and I dont even have a GED so the kitchen was pretty much it for me even landscaping had background checks lmfao anyway I started in the dish pit when I was 17 im now 27-ish and have been personal chefing for almost 4 years ive worked in a ton of places from top to bottom had a 6 year run as the head chef at a busy local spot but i also sell patient supply smoking gear/grow gear/hash making shit all kinds of random pot head and grower shit plus i do grow room builds and grow room consulting for small patient gardens so I bounce around alot anyway i like working for myself alot more than the last guy and tell your homie congrats on him making it to chef its alot of work ive easily worked 100 hour weeks in the biz its a fucking nightmare sometimes but man I love to cook for people you cant show someone much more respect and love than cooking them an outrageously good meal with good friends and good vibes anyway enough rambling take care Mitchy much respect brother

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

That would be one messy BBQ two stoners in the clouds with rib sauce all over there face Lmao......man I can do some damage on ribs one of my favs....thats awesome that you have been at it that long and found yourself a career that you enjoy.....landscaping sucks did some myself and it was hard labour in the sun all day long but I actually did enjoy it somedays just woulden't want to do it for a career.....my homie is my actual brother he is working a kitchen in a really nice hotel on a resort down here in canada and he works mad hours just like you but Im guessing he really likes it cause he has been at it for awhile now and has some senority for sure.......we are the same age brotha for some reason I thought you were older but I guess not....anyways thx for stoppng by bro and take care as well!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Oh yah Chef I don't think my tent is blowing yours out of the water you seem to have alot more chunky buds then I do and you had RA to deal with so your garden looks pimp bro!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

sugar coated yum yum @ 28 days /// you leavin everybody in the dust again /// balla/playa.........

LOL Mo....I dunno if im leaving everyone in the dust far from it actually but appreciate it none the less.......your thread is always off the hook bro that cheeto kush looks super dank would love to smoke some of that......thx for stopping in again always nice to hear from yah......stay tuned hopefully gonna finish up nicely for me and hopefully will have one or two crosses with the Rockstar mama on the go soon gotta lock her down in some crosses she has so much to offer!

S

sensisaint

them rockstars are looking sick bro! starting to put on the crystal and looking dank. cant wait to blaze. ya man just had the goji and jabba arrive as well as 4 frebies from thseeds(lambo,sage,mk ultra and heavy duty fruity) and one freebie from dna genetics(la con) but def stoked for the bodhi gear but just as stoked for the topdawg. lets link up for a sesh bro. keep up all the hard work and keep the fire coming

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

them rockstars are looking sick bro! starting to put on the crystal and looking dank. cant wait to blaze. ya man just had the goji and jabba arrive as well as 4 frebies from thseeds(lambo,sage,mk ultra and heavy duty fruity) and one freebie from dna genetics(la con) but def stoked for the bodhi gear but just as stoked for the topdawg. lets link up for a sesh bro. keep up all the hard work and keep the fire coming

thats sick bro bodhi's gear is so awesome really excited to see what you get out of those packs......the topdawg packs will kick ass big time as well so we both got some keepers to find for sure.....freebies you got ain't bad either should try that HDF and see what happens....been under the weather the last few days but feel alot better now.........ill holla soon for a session!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Got those baby's healthy and Sparkling Mitchy!:) Great job bro! With a quickness at that, keep up the great work man! Sorry to hear about the bugs bro, it happens though and I'm sure you'll get it handled. Be well man! Peace! Motiv

catdaddy

catdaddy

hey Mitchy got to admit, you're a beast on the low. i took some good notes following this thread and another of yours, thanks for the grow show.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Got those baby's healthy and Sparkling Mitchy!:) Great job bro! With a quickness at that, keep up the great work man! Sorry to hear about the bugs bro, it happens though and I'm sure you'll get it handled. Be well man! Peace! Motiv

Yo Motiv whats happening dude......glad to have you stop by my thread bro you grow some killer shit im always checking your youtube page the vids kick ass dude much respect......they are doing pretty good this round other then the thrips...man those lil shits can reek some havoc and they are so hard to find been spraying with the spino pretty hard but don't want to keep doing that this far into flower.....kinda my fault was running an open intake outside when the weather is changin and all the buga are looking for a comfy hotel to bunk up in so they found there way in somehow....stay tuned your input is appreciated and hopefully they finish up sparkling and sticky.

cheers Motiv!!!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

hey Mitchy got to admit, you're a beast on the low. i took some good notes following this thread and another of yours, thanks for the grow show.

hey Catdaddy glad you made it by......your quite the beast yourself with those bodhi seeds and I see your rocking some pisces genetics as well can't wait to see what you do with those....your finished bud shots looked amazing bro and im happy you got some info from one of my threads....got some from yours as well to on how to grow freaking dank ass buds....keep up the solid work bro always enjoy checking it out and thanks alot for the props!

Keep killing it Cat!

Top Bottom