Rockstar In The House!!!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTT im sweating....just had some really ba dluck but good luck as well in the garden.....was watering and I hear a snap the rubber bungee strap holding my fan and filter up breaks...there is 2 so one was holding half of it ip but it still fell on my canopy....its at back of tent so I had to move plants so quick to get to back and grab the fan and filter.....and as all you know they are not the lightest objects in the world....so I grabbed the filter and picked it up and was holing it straight up thinking what the fuck do I do.....coulden't set it down cause how its hooked up and attched to light.....and all the other plants were still in tent so I coulden't set it down......so I had to hold it up with one hand and take one of the chains off my other fan and then attach it around filter....still sweating it was a freaking work out but I wasn't damaging any of my plants.!!

the good news is not one branch broke and I don't know how the hell it didn't!

just smoked the hugest bowl of headband and feel a lil more calm now!

thanks you ganja gods.......got new bungee on now and reinforced with some chain to be safe!

thought the rockies were done for!

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Glad you didnt lose a branch or an eye brother the girls look great starting to fatten up I just wrote the longest reply to midwestdensies on my thread and when i went to post it there was an error and it deleted the whole freaking teriyaki rib recipe so that sucked but not as bad as almost getting hit by a can fan lol anyway glad you and the ladies are good

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTT im sweating....just had some really ba dluck but good luck as well in the garden.....was watering and I hear a snap the rubber bungee strap holding my fan and filter up breaks...there is 2 so one was holding half of it ip but it still fell on my canopy....its at back of tent so I had to move plants so quick to get to back and grab the fan and filter.....and as all you know they are not the lightest objects in the world....so I grabbed the filter and picked it up and was holing it straight up thinking what the fuck do I do.....coulden't set it down cause how its hooked up and attched to light.....and all the other plants were still in tent so I coulden't set it down......so I had to hold it up with one hand and take one of the chains off my other fan and then attach it around filter....still sweating it was a freaking work out but I wasn't damaging any of my plants.!!

the good news is not one branch broke and I don't know how the hell it didn't!

just smoked the hugest bowl of headband and feel a lil more calm now!

thanks you ganja gods.......got new bungee on now and reinforced with some chain to be safe!

thought the rockies were done for!

View attachment 264281
Oooowie, glad you skated through that one safely bro, im always scared some shit like that will happen. I use chain on mine because, youre right, fuckers aint light bro, could do some serious damage. Stoked it worked out the way it did Mitchy. Be well homie! Motiv

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Glad you didnt lose a branch or an eye brother the girls look great starting to fatten up I just wrote the longest reply to midwestdensies on my thread and when i went to post it there was an error and it deleted the whole freaking teriyaki rib recipe so that sucked but not as bad as almost getting hit by a can fan lol anyway glad you and the ladies are good

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

yes could have been way worst of a situation glad it went smooth.....the filter is a mountain air so not as heavy as a can but im sure woulden't feel good landing on your head either way......im gonna have to see that recipe bro.....my bro is coming home to visit in a couple weeks and he loves cooking ribs so maybe we will use your recipe and try it out......so let me know if you post it somewhere!

thansk alot bro!

Oooowie, glad you skated through that one safely bro, im always scared some shit like that will happen. I use chain on mine because, youre right, fuckers aint light bro, could do some serious damage. Stoked it worked out the way it did Mitchy. Be well homie! Motiv

oh yah Motiv she could have been a disaster so happy there wasn't any damage on the plants would have been so pissed.....would rather take the filter to the head then lose any plants lol.....got chain up now won't be making that mistake again!!!

cheers Motiv!

S

sensisaint

whats happenen bro? ldies are getting chunky,bet they stink and are sticy as hell. glad nothing broke on them girls during your incident. anyways lets link up soon been a good min. peace

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

whats happenen bro? ldies are getting chunky,bet they stink and are sticy as hell. glad nothing broke on them girls during your incident. anyways lets link up soon been a good min. peace

yah ill holla soon bro we will blaze a fat sesh.......cheers for the comments they are super stinky bro can't freakin wait!

catdaddy

catdaddy

looking real good Mitch. how far do you keep the lights away from the canopy and what are your temps looking like? thanks in advance.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

looking real good Mitch. how far do you keep the lights away from the canopy and what are your temps looking like? thanks in advance.

thx again CatDaddy.....the lights are about 16-18 inches away and the temps are around 78-79 lights on and 70 ish lights off!!

hope that helps cheers!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

is anyone else only getting half a screen shot on The Farm???

S

sensisaint

what up bro.them rockstars are just starting to ooze awesome work bro gonna be lots of fire blazin very soon. and yep only have this half screen going aswell. oh started some of those fuzzy cuz 4th gens and some others. anyways holla my dude.peace

catdaddy

catdaddy

thx again CatDaddy.....the lights are about 16-18 inches away and the temps are around 78-79 lights on and 70 ish lights off!!

hope that helps cheers!

ok cool, was just wondering. like i stated i've learned from the 3 threads i've manage to go through figured i'll ask a few questions this time around. well im all tuned in so can't wait to see how these finish up.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

ok cool, was just wondering. like i stated i've learned from the 3 threads i've manage to go through figured i'll ask a few questions this time around. well im all tuned in so can't wait to see how these finish up.

thats awesome bro.....judging by your thread you look like an experienced gardener bro....you got the green thumb for sure and running some kick ass genetics too.....stay tuned and ask any questions....I might even have some for you as I have only been growing for like almost 3 years myself so I still got a ton to learn as well.......

Nugz

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

I'm seeing full shots of dankness! Thx for the eye candy...

hahahah thx alot Shady...no problem just returning the favour bro......always glad to here from yah must mean im doing something right lol!!!

stay tuned

what up bro.them rockstars are just starting to ooze awesome work bro gonna be lots of fire blazin very soon. and yep only have this half screen going aswell. oh started some of those fuzzy cuz 4th gens and some others. anyways holla my dude.peace

yoyoyoy......still been feeling like shit bro my chest is fucked up......im sure if I laid off massive roor bowls for a day or 2 id be fine lol.........I think I can go longer without food then my roor tokes lol......rockies are stanky and sticky and rock hard....the densest shit ive grown to date....wonder what those fuzzy cuz will be like....did the P urkle x SLH come from that same guy???

cheers bro we will blaze a fat sess very soon just don't wanna spread my germs as you know I got sick from our one homie.....blazed that sess with him then next day was couging like a mofo!

S

sensisaint

hahahah thx alot Shady...no problem just returning the favour bro......always glad to here from yah must mean im doing something right lol!!!

stay tuned

yoyoyoy......still been feeling like shit bro my chest is fucked up......im sure if I laid off massive roor bowls for a day or 2 id be fine lol.........I think I can go longer without food then my roor tokes lol......rockies are stanky and sticky and rock hard....the densest shit ive grown to date....wonder what those fuzzy cuz will be like....did the P urkle x SLH come from that same guy???

cheers bro we will blaze a fat sess very soon just don't wanna spread my germs as you know I got sick from our one homie.....blazed that sess with him then next day was couging like a mofo!
whats up brotehr? hope you feel better soon!! your def killin the rockies this round!! ya man i aprreciate it i hate being sick haha. who knows still trying to find info on it and many others from the mountain hippie collection. nope the p urkle x super lemon are from another cat out west but should be stellar. half way down my test of the purple rockstar from medmann looking sick,and reminding me of the rockie cut. holla at me son bro. peace

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

whats up brotehr? hope you feel better soon!! your def killin the rockies this round!! ya man i aprreciate it i hate being sick haha. who knows still trying to find info on it and many others from the mountain hippie collection. nope the p urkle x super lemon are from another cat out west but should be stellar. half way down my test of the purple rockstar from medmann looking sick,and reminding me of the rockie cut. holla at me son bro. peace

very nice.....cool should be some great seeds to gotta love the urkle in there....the purple rockstars should be crazy bro hope u get a winner out of them...we know rockstar is super strong so i am sure that will be fire......will holla soon!

gonna crack my hawaiian's and bubblegums from JJ soon!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

ordered one of these lil cloners to try out....only 60$ so hopefully I can ditch the peat pellets!

they are making bigger ones soon apparently....cool lil machine and im sure an easy DIY but for 60$ ill just buy it pre made but im sure anyone could go to home depot and put one together for cheaper!

not that many sites but perfect for small personal grows you could fill a few tents with 20 cuttings!

I really like the colored foam inserts too great for doing multiple strains!

ill post pics when i get it should be in a couple of days...this is the model.

My1

Top Bottom