Sixstring's strain hunts

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Wow u got that gdk really dark :)

@paper, have u seen one purple up like that before?
Nah man idk I think he may have gotten something special will see tho with the smoke report.
If its purple has gdp structure nuggs and comes thru STRAWBERRY idk man that's just crazy LOL!

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

He did mention the strawberry aspect was in there soo we gotta wait for the report. I know your stoked Paper.
Word man im stoked not getting to excited yet but its killing me all bullshit aside..
Not to jack the jackkmasters thread sorry sixxer..
Really Do i think the purps may have alot to do with environment as well alot of shtuff six does turns purps like that he def brings out the best in it all. Real talk.

sixstring

sixstring

the strawberry is def in there strong.when I walk into my flower pad I get smacked in the face with a strawberry pot tart,with that fake red/strawberry icing on top lol.
heres a few shots of the grandaddypurps I ran a few years back.these things would not go purple no matter what I did to them and I tried a few clones over and over.but the smoke was awesome fo sho
Gdp 4
Gdp 7 weeks
Gdp1 2
Gdp1

by George I think he's got it:happy:
George w

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Awesome news bro ive had some really crazy strongly dominant strawberry phenos pop up in both the ssd and sfvxssd i had a strawberry sfv on the real it was like opening a bag of bluberry for the first time how it stank the crib up like pie i really hope u got a strong strawberry ur peeps r gonna freek out i think ur win all the way around my mom kush made u feel like u where drunk n staggered and the gdp just sends u soaring n sets u down on a pillow real smooth like tho. Just tryna imagine purple strawberrys.

Idk bout that green gdp u see any similarities?

sixstring

sixstring

they got the same branching with all the odd cross branch's n shit and I thing the nug structure is very similar to the gdp I ran.i trimmed that test nug the other day and it def reminded me of trimming the gdp by myself all damn day,i don't miss those days at all.

sixstring

sixstring

and some gage green gear bout to come down I think,blanco berry kush,good frost on this one.
Blancoberry kush

got this flav taking up more then her share of the flower pad
Flav jacked up
Flav2 jacked up

a masterkush that came down with the gdk
Mk  pbbx 012

and another mk bout 5 wks in
Mk 070

sixstring

sixstring

whats up 6 ster,the mk was from marij-seeds.nl just came in a bag labeled mk-f. I ran some regs from nirvana to find a male but never did find one.i like this one cause she is easy to grow,has real good yield and is real potent weed.not the strongest smelling weed I grow but it has a nice skunky/earthy smell with just a hint of sweet fruit smell in there after its got a decent cure.never have any complaints on her.so the mk pays the bills and the rest is just for shitz n gigglez :)
seen you in there to jack,thanks for stopping by guys,peace

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Killing it man pix r so crisp here u can actually count percentage ratios from cloudy to amber super nice cam work dude...Where u seeing any of ur stuff drop the goo like that before u started the Jacks feed? Thats really a sight to see man i tried telling peeps i seen goo drip from leaf to leaf n they think ur bullshitting but to get pix of it thats awesome man well done six ... Hella Nyce!

sixstring

sixstring

I seen it on a few grape stompers and the space bomb using ionic & a/n.i think its a strain thing,but it was cool to see it with redish highlights like that:)

reloader

reloader

Awesome grows Six. I just read the whole thread, stunning! I love how you bush out your plants.
What's the most dry yield you have had from 1 plant in soil?
Respect

sixstring

sixstring

thanks man,im digging the new avi :) my best in soil is a fairly new mark as I just started breaking the 1# barrier on a few plants.my mk and canna keep pushing each other for new records but as of now my best is 18.5 oz from the mk in coco/promix using the jacks classics.im not running co2 right now and I been gone a lot so my girls are getting auto watered 3-4 days a week.when I do that im only running the jacks bloom @ about 250ppm because some plants are close to done or done.i really need another res for those girls finishing up so I can keep most the others going strong.but I been coming up short for years pulling 8-10oz sometimes 12.I just made some light upgrades and started giving my plants more space,and I think I got the jacks dialed pretty good.im starting to think I trim my shit to tight to ever hit 1.5 without moving to 1000 waters,what cha think:snaphappy:

some mk before n after
Big mk 050

Big mk 057

some aliendawg
Aliendawg macs 007

some gdk
Gdk4

bigbud
Big bud 4 22 017

not sure what happened to the photo uploading program,but I don't like it now:(

Top Bottom