Sixstring's strain hunts

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

We must be about the same age! Lol

46ish think i was about 10 when that commercial was out lol

The White fire, Hands down the BEST cross of this century, Raskel lucked out when he crossed these to plants together, THANK GOD he did, Keep up the good work @sixstring crushing like always bro, stay safe.............GM
few more pics for ya here GM,good to see ya around

Hey sixstring, I wanted to say that I love your new LED light. That's some serious power. I found a 830 watt similar in spectrum to yours that I want to buy. That wifi looks awesome. Your set up work some nice magic!:)
hey orca whats good man.so far im liking what the led has done to my mk.heres a few shots of her,peace
mk under led
Led overlap 009
Led panel 003

and heres a few more of the wifi bx at chop,some of these were in the frostyest nug thread
Wif bx  70 d 014
Wif bx  70 d 020
Wif bx  70 d 030
Wif bx  70 d 033
Wif bx  70 d 034
Wif bx  70 d 040
Wif bx too close 008

Power OG

Power OG

46ish think i was about 10 when that commercial was out lol

few more pics for ya here GM,good to see ya around

hey orca whats good man.so far im liking what the led has done to my mk.heres a few shots of her,peace
mk under led
View attachment 525493 View attachment 525494

and heres a few more of the wifi bx at chop,some of these were in the frostyest nug thread
View attachment 525495 View attachment 525496 View attachment 525497 View attachment 525498 View attachment 525499 View attachment 525500 View attachment 525501
Looking great @sixstring as always, killing it.
Respect

Orcaman

Orcaman

Just freaking sweet my friend. Can I ask what you paid for that LED? Hope your summer has been treating you well!:)

Orca

sixstring

sixstring

Just freaking sweet my friend. Can I ask what you paid for that LED? Hope your summer has been treating you well!:)

Orca
what up orcaman,summer has been a busy mutha for me and the wife.cant believe its already august man time flies.but the mars 2 is the 1600w model i got it from amazon for like 720.00 shipped with the wifes amazon prime account.but it got here quick like maybe 5 days from ordering.im thinking when i get the new shop built out i will run mostly gavitas but im thinking about having 4 of these placed/spaced evenly between the hps just for more lumens and spectrums in there.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
@Sixtring Is that 20gal pots you are using in bloom? Also do you tie all the branches together then to the bamboo? The closest I got to that much tops is when I monster cloned. I had a hell of a time with the branches falling over lol You make it look so very perfect. ;)

sixstring

sixstring

Looking great 6! 46 yrs young here also! Remember "land of the lost" show?
i do man,but do you remember speed racer lmao :)

@Sixtring Is that 20gal pots you are using in bloom? Also do you tie all the branches together then to the bamboo? The closest I got to that much tops is when I monster cloned. I had a hell of a time with the branches falling over lol You make it look so very perfect. ;)
the pots are just 7 and 10 gal squat pots so short and wide but the mk is just in a 7 gal.i think a few posts or pages back i had a pic of her and in the front is a 35 gal trash can,gives a lil better size ref.as far as the plant supports and bambozzle,i just put 5 or 6 stakes in when they are 1 week in to kinda open up the main branches.so ill just tie those few branches off with trash ties,then with some stuff like the mk i will just add some stakes later around this time,wk 5 if they start getting too heavy on me.but strains that i know will be floppy bitch's will get a few stakes and then a net over them.heres a few i netted right away.
this southside flame just stretches like a mofo and has weak stems so i just always toss a net on at wk 2
Ssflame 053

and this stonefree shoulda had more stakes i guess lmao,she has been sideways for the past few weeks but shes almost done so i just left her because that spot is a bitch to get at for anything other than watering.but she got so heavy the net broke a few stakes,prolly my bad for using older ,smaller stakes
St free

actually now that i think of it,that ^^^ bitch is coming down today cause that pic is a week old,peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom