~SOIL BEDS OF FIRE~

• Thread starter delae632
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
You're just in time for the grand finally!

I love the Grand Finally!

Kid watching computer screen

soserthc1

soserthc1

hahaha! Chopping on Sunday so I'll try to get pics up Tuesday or Wednesday
I'm really envious of you right now D, chopping all them beautifull tree's and watching football on opening week throw in a doz heinekin's and i couldn't think of a better #$%@ing day..... killer show... huh been paying attention since you started the beds why aint i chopping anything soon...DAMN.... happy harvest bro..... peace soser

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I'm really envious of you right now D, chopping all them beautifull tree's and watching football on opening week throw in a doz heinekin's and i couldn't think of a better #$%@ing day..... killer show... huh been paying attention since you started the beds why aint i chopping anything soon...DAMN.... happy harvest bro..... peace soser

I'm with ya on everything but the football. I can't get into mainstream sports like that for some reason. I can drink like a sports fan but I'm not one. haha Just ain't my cup o' tea I guess. My Sunday will consist of beer (maybe Sierra), bongloads (WiFi, LA OG and Grand Reserve Headband), pruning shears and some Sludge Metal (probably lots of Black Cobra) blasting in the background.:D

Thanks for all the support throughout my grow log Soser. It's much appreciated man!

Respect

D

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
this has been one hell of a show D! thanks for sharing it with us... you got mad skills bro! and Alien as well! the sour pebbles and starfighter look absolutely ridiculous lol cant wait for some chop day shots.. enjoy the harvest man, well deserved!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I'm with ya on everything but the football. I can't get into mainstream sports like that for some reason. I can drink like a sports fan but I'm not one. haha Just ain't my cup o' tea I guess. My Sunday will consist of beer (maybe Sierra), bongloads (WiFi, LA OG and Grand Reserve Headband), pruning shears and some Sludge Metal (probably lots of Black Cobra) blasting in the background.:D

Thanks for all the support throughout my grow log Soser. It's much appreciated man!

Respect

D
RAIDERS !

Top Bottom