Spider Farmer LED Grow

Sarasotared

Sarasotared

The 2 largest are my Strawberry cheesecake from seedsman.com A promotional strain. The NL is a photoperiod and she's on a 12 and 12 . I've been struggling with calmag deficiencies from the jump. Ph every feed and check my ppms. My soil is a mix of peat and MG organic. But my circumstances are my biggest challenges. Imagine an rh of 93 freaking nuts. But I am A 1ST time and having a blast

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
The 2 largest are my Strawberry cheesecake from seedsman.com A promotional strain. The NL is a photoperiod and she's on a 12 and 12 . I've been struggling with calmag deficiencies from the jump. Ph every feed and check my ppms. My soil is a mix of peat and MG organic. But my circumstances are my biggest challenges. Imagine an rh of 93 freaking nuts. But I am A 1ST time and having a blast
Not sure why your showing your outdoor plants on a indoor plant light thread ? Od

Sarasotared

Sarasotared

The one in glass pot Is a sour melon by critical mass from seedsupreme.com and is anything but critical mass don't even think she'll flower . Weak genomes maybe?

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Yeah, had me wondering too actually. 🤔
Indeed... I guess he thinks he's the only one working... God I WISH I could get a short 9 hour day. I went 14 hours today. Working tomorrow. 6 days 70+ hours this week. If it wasnt for the Farm, I would have no cool place to go to chill during my work day lol :)))

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
The one in glass pot Is a sour melon by critical mass from seedsupreme.com and is anything but critical mass don't even think she'll flower . Weak genomes maybe?
Yes great but why do we need to know on this thread I’m sure you can move it to another thread so there’s no confusion some of us are old n feeble ..... Od .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Indeed... I guess he thinks he's the only one working... God I WISH I could get a short 9 hour day. I went 14 hours today. Working tomorrow. 6 days 70+ hours this week. If it wasnt for the Farm, I would have no cool place to go to chill during my work day lol :)))
Same here I do 12 to 14 hr mostly 7 days a week I’m so glad to have a weekend home in my gardens indoors n out .... Tired n worn out old Od .

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Restricted grow area. Either treat it like a bonsai or get it in a 5 gal or better bag. These plants flower lol :))))))

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Same here I do 12 to 14 hr mostly 7 days a week I’m so glad to have a weekend home in my gardens indoors n out .... Tired n worn out old Od .
Heard that OD :) "To the working men..." Cheers :D

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Ok well I have received a SF2000 to run 4 plants in a 3x3x6 tent I will start my review in saying the packaging was great well secure for shipping which for me is a plus I’ve had stuff sent from other hydro suppliers badly packaged . I’ll be running 4 sStrawberry Cough clones that have struck roots last week and are ready to jump right in and get to growing , I’m not going to sugar coat anything or brain wash you. I will do a grow diary to record unbiasedly the results with twice a week report . Regards OD @SpiderFarmerLED SF2000 .

A76B4042 A3BB 49BD B065 18505635FF33
9A4CC49E 2862 422E 8180 57CCB4A2E510
BF6AE19F 45F3 4AD9 91B4 5A88BC281926
2B5AA416 B4DD 4B55 9EA2 F424358CF983
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Because my photoperiod is asleep and they are my autos which I run 19 on 5 off so my autos go into my only grow tent when my SF 2000 comes on. Will Put pics of my Sf 2000 and My P.P NL when they do. Some one asked to see
Ok I got you know nice indoor with the SF2000 . Regards Od

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Ok well I have received a SF2000 to run 4 plants in a 3x3x6 tent I will start my review in saying the packaging was great well secure for shipping which for me is a plus I’ve had stuff sent from other hydro suppliers badly packaged . I’ll be running 4 sStrawberry Cough clones that have struck roots last week and are ready to jump right in and get to growing , I’m not going to sugar coat anything or brain wash you. I will do a grow diary to record unbiasedly the results with twice a week report . Regards OD @SpiderFarmerLED SF2000 .

The look on your dog's face is priceless "...again? hoomans... sheesh." LOL! :D

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
The look on your dog's face is priceless "...again? hoomans... sheesh." LOL! :D
She thought it was food hahaha but she gets her green medication in her food bowl every night so I guess she is doing doggie quality control . 😜

Glassdub

Glassdub

Yes great but why do we need to know on this thread I’m sure you can move it to another thread so there’s no confusion some of us are old n feeble ..... Od .
Old for sure but I'm gearing up for a 90 mile bike ride so not so feeble yet. 😂

Glassdub

Glassdub

That box looks oddly familiar...🤔😃

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I’ll be in for that OD. Good luck and happy grows. This may make or break SF.
Burnz

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I’ll be in for that OD. Good luck and happy grows. This may make or break SF.
Burnz
Cheers BurnzYzBudZz I’ll need it I know sweet F all about LED lights I’m just good a growing.

Top Bottom