Spider Farmer LED Grow

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
To Be An Better Company -Spider Farmer LED
What makes a Led company trustworthy?

Samsung Chip
SPIDER FARMER is the Samsung’s official strategic partner. You can find our brand logo on Samsung’s official website.
If any LED company claims that it is used Samsung diodes, please visit the Samsung website to check its authenticity.

PPE (Efficiency): SF has a professional engineer team to test all the data, Each data is measured by professional engineers through rigorous testing. Some LED companies often exaggerate their PPE ,which look great but actually false . So how do we know if they’re not lying? -Contact their brand and ask them to provide integrating sphere test data. You will see yourself .(PPF/power = PPE)

SPIDER FARMER is often copied by the peers both on products and descriptions. Some of them even make false comparisons due to malicious competition. We always focusing on improving and innovating, making the best quality products with the best prices, providing the best services ,all this make us to become a better brand.
This kind of commitment is making SF a top tier choice, while leveling the playing field on price. Move over Gavita, your well on your way to becoming the #1 choice of professionals....

The SE7000 looks well positioned to crush the 1700e in price/performance. I have to give your some praise for listening to feedback, your knocking it outta the park man.

JoryK

JoryK

I really like that their par values are spread pretty evenly across the entire footprint. Electric Sky is coming out with something very similar, but it costs about twice as much as a se7000. I was going to get one, but the pre production test models they’re only selling by pairs of two for $3,600, which I really couldn’t afford at time since I’d just spent $6,500 redoing my entire grow setup. Plus, I’d just bought 2- v3 es300’s from them in the prior month. They’re still not available to general public, but I was going to try one when they became available, but I think I may have to try one of the new SF instead. They appear to be just as good for half the price.

Latest posts

Top Bottom