Spider Farmer LED Grow

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Its been real fun, But the amount of slander / name calling / clear hypocrisy in this thread is far more then i feel i need to subject my self to..

I shall bow out gracefully.

SpiderFarmerLED Fix yer information so its not inaccurate please people are having literal heart attacks because of it.

Can't believe this is how i just spent the afternoon of my 40th birthday.. Arguing with a bunch of people i don't give a fuck about, over chinese made leds that i also don't give a fuck about.

Not sure whos more pathetic in this equation me or the perpetual arguers who feel the need to white knight the LED topics lol

Seriously stop drinking the nute water guys..

Thanks for making this a memorable 40th tho :D Me and john jameson gonna get real funky now.

#WillfullyIgnorantRunningATestReviewOfTheLightsWhileYouJustKeepGettingAngry.

lilnew

lilnew

OH jesus.. you do know what can of worms your opening by saying that right?

Your bout to be hit with the classic.. You better prove it or were going to attack ever fiber of your being argument right..? lol

Good luck my friend your balls are bigger then mine 2night.
lol...not really worried about getting hit. i'm new so what do i know right? but for people that is calling out aqua man for what he said is actually not true. i've had private talks with aqua man before this thread came up and he was never in any ways bashing the lights. but again...there are always better lights out there....i think what people are getting pissed off about is the false claim they made....everyone has their own opinion so just respect it and move on....its not hurting YOUR yield what they chose right?....but like i said, what do i know....I'M NEW 😂

lilnew

lilnew

Just a bit off, kind of like you invested say one thousand dollars and your investment was a bit off, so you only got back 330.00 dollars. I would say that is a bit off.
don't get me wrong, i'm not sayin they are not makin false ad (they definitely are). but like i said. who cares what light people chose...it is "their" investment after all no?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Funny how the only upset people are the ones invested in the budget lighting yet they continually say the factual posters are the emotional ones.

And never seem to learn the facts. Just keep misdirecting.

its all over money really.

Anthem

Anthem

don't get me wrong, i'm not sayin they are not makin false ad (they definitely are). but like i said. who cares what light people chose...it is "their" investment after all no?
What do you think of this light?

Anthem

Anthem

Raise your hand if you ever actually ran an SF light... Now keep your hand down if your just talking shit on a light you have no actual experience running.

Nuff said.

*turns on his SF-1000*

Iz best light EVER! LED SO BRIGHT! PPFD 1000000000! 2 inches from my dick.
Dabbie you are just trying to find another way to argue the same points.

Anthem

Anthem

Dabbie if the company lies about the product, they are going to hear about it. Last thing I want to see is some person go spend their good hard earned money on something that does not work as advertised. I do not care what the product.
Think about the pour guy that wants to start a grow and gets hosed because of the great reviews. I got Bestva'd by the darm reviews. It is not cool to just flat out provide false advertising. Matter of fact, it seems funny to me. Mars gets kicked off and know spider farmer takes over. Can you prove to me Mars is not associated with Spider Farmer. I want to see everything single thing you have pushed people to provide so I know it is true. You know, go get their corporate resolution, prove they are not associated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom