Spider Farmer LED Grow

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
well what to expect when that kind of sunlight, probably under 30,000 lm as well. That's where your strechy came from, I suspect. When your getting 15-16++ hrs a day your intensity (during peak light) is much more, and longer. That's why I want to do the auto thing, because if they are timed with the summer equinox, they will get perfect sun. Especially in a wooded area like that, having the most intense light of the year, right during flower.

But the genetics has to be good.

I can see from what they produced that the strains they are based on were solid as a rock. But whatever he did to make them auto out fucked then completely up. I absolutely hated growing them. I hated the lack of control. And I REALLY hated their height. Everything else i did outside this year didnt stretch and produced some really good quality bud. This auto stuff took longer and yielded out alright but man they were aggravating to deal with. I'm just a die hard photo guy or something I guess.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Ha ha to you! The light has a 30 day no questions asked return policy so i will just refuse delivery and get mony back, i was going to give the light away to the first person who wanted it bc $159 does not mean shit to me, im loaded ha ha, but bc you think its funny no one will benefit from my generosity bc of you, so you have a great day! I am, i have an oz of super glue ha ha.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Company has great customer service and instantly gave me a refund, i was going to give to someone who could use it but people got nasty with me makeing fun of my problem, i try to help people and dont say there grow looks like shit even though it does, we are supposed to help eachother and not get nasty and mess with people who make a mistake or several, there is no need for that bs#

Glassdub

Glassdub

Company has great customer service and instantly gave me a refund, i was going to give to someone who could use it but people got nasty with me makeing fun of my problem, i try to help people and dont say there grow looks like shit even though it does, we are supposed to help eachother and not get nasty and mess with people who make a mistake or several, there is no need for that bs#
I know my grow looks like shit. 😊

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Ha ha to you! The light has a 30 day no questions asked return policy so i will just refuse delivery and get mony back, i was going to give the light away to the first person who wanted it bc $159 does not mean shit to me, im loaded ha ha, but bc you think its funny no one will benefit from my generosity bc of you, so you have a great day! I am, i have an oz of super glue ha ha.
Wtf...is... this guy on about?

Akabudz

Akabudz

@SpiderFarmerLED
I have just googled this model and it is much higher in price than 89.99 on your website
The sf1000 that is

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
HOW TO CHOOSE THE ONE YOU NEED🧐
Hoep this can help you lol

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Looking for someone to do a side by side with the two lights? I've already bought 4 of the expensive ones, want to send me the cheaper version? :)

randpost

randpost

I had a few issues with a SF-4000 I ordered on Amazon. Not a big deal, as no company is 100% perfect even with good QC. I left a review on Amazon that reflected my experience with the product as true reviews help other growers. I ended up returning the light and going with something else after Spider Farmer contacted me. I received messages from Spider Farmer through Amazon asking for a change in review for money. They worded it as a percentage refund. I didn't go for it though as it was offensive to me. It made me wonder though. How many times have they done this and what would their true star rating be on Amazon if they didn't pay for positive reviews? I don't care if their lights are good or bad. I am not reviewing them here, just saying I don't trust them. Stop circumventing honest feedback and just make a product that stands for itself.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Someone here at the farm just got one for free in a contest I wish I remembered who

Latest posts

Top Bottom