still smokins 2009 first outdoor adventure

• Thread starter still smokin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

buzzkill420

ya man somthing dugg 2 of mine up too not the new ones though they seem to like the bone and blood meal

S

still smokin

Im on a killing spree 2marro.ill go get every poison there is and stick out there. little pricks wont do it again. im not using bloodmeal or anything that should atrack anything. im useing the mirical grow organic. so i dont know. keeps doing it to the same plant.

S

shroomyshroom

got to hate those critters digging up your plants... i was doing an out door seed run with c99 and white heavon and something ate all of em.... i am shattered to say the least... get the baits out and use what ever dies for ferts i say ;)

budboy299

budboy299

Another thing that will dig up rootballs are skunks and raccoons. Grubs are what they are after and digging in soft soil around a plant is way easier for them than the regular soil in nearby areas.

S

still smokin

I thought of coons too but these plants are in 15 gallon bags burried in soil .shouldnt be any grubs or shit in there.....I dont know.... but its war!!!!!! the hoels looked like squirrel size

U

USApotluvr1

Hey ss!

Like Bill Murray said in Caddyshack, "The only way to kill the varmint-cong, is to think like varmint-cong."! Get mean, ss, game face on!! Protect your fine girls! p

S

still smokin

thats some funny shit there dude... Ihope i have better luck then murray.......that would so suck

S

still smokin

here comes the sun....do do do do....here comes the sun ..and i say ..its all right ....do do dododododdododo dododoo dodododo...............................it about freeking time..5th day of clouds

T

tophmaster

ahh finally u took some of mine away cuz its so far the first cloudy day areund here in a while, man i love caddyshack

B

buzzkill420

shit i got a bit of sun yesterday but been cloudy here all day lookin like rain right now

S

still smokin

thanks tophmaster my girls needed it .I figure I lost probably 8 inches of growth in the last 4 days....... ggrrrrrrr

S

still smokin

ok gang... went out tonight and planted my last three plants 2 pineapple express and 1 more quick silver auto flower.it is 2 weeks old and will start to bud in one month.....

U

USApotluvr1

Hey ss!

Almost done settin' up, huh ss? Will be interesting to see those Pineapple Expresses and the rest of your seedling gang grow up! p

S

still smokin

yes it will buddy, i dug these hole 2 months ago. went back today at730 to check everything out cause i planted at 10:00 last night. and this morning i found out that the sun has moved alittle from when i dug so i will have to cut down a bush or two thats blocking my precious sun.....and i only put out one quick silver and its not the one last night i made a goof....the third one i planted was a purple lady.she will be beuatifull this fall.... burgandy leaves and purple buds.....mmmmmm this spot will only get 8 hours of direct sun and filtered through tree for the eve ours...hope thats enough for them

T

tophmaster

yeah i am sure that will be enough, glad to see your almost all set up, i am on the way too, just need more money for soil and smart pots but my half i am puttin in the ground are all set keep it up ss that will surely be enough light

S

still smokin

ok you all here is a up date of my outside grow today.had a small misshap with my hand held clippers, no stitches needed but warning to all when your out there to not be a nob like i was today and cut the shit out of yourself and end your day in the swamps or woods wherever you may be...the one spot that is in the shadows is my 5th spot where i have plants ,here i put my 2 pinapple express and my purlple lady....ooooooooo......it is in the shadows cause it was still 730 in the am.but a very sweet spot indeed....

First grow in 15  or so years 109
First grow in 15  or so years 108
First grow in 15  or so years 110
First grow in 15  or so years 111
First grow in 15  or so years 112
First grow in 15  or so years 113
First grow in 15  or so years 114
First grow in 15  or so years 115
S

still smokin

yeah..... thank you zoolander for the leason in LST....look at these girls go...two more weeks and im tying the secondary branches down to get more tops !!!!......yeeeee haaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!... go girls go ..... 30 tops on each plant ..swaying in the breeze....can you see em alreadyy guys? what a bush these girls are going to be

Top Bottom