StrikeitRich's Workshop

• Thread starter StrikeitRich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
deep buddy

deep buddy

Srry had to walk away last night.

But im back now. I just get super sketched when i get like 3 messages all within 24 hrs of eachother asking me if i wanna.... Well u know.

SKEtcHY! sorta almost makes me wanna erase everything on here, but nahhhhh! LOL!!!!

Ha yeah so just a quicky bout what i got going on.

Any Michigander Consumer costumers know what a DISTRIBUTION charge is .. shit is like almost 4 cents a KWH WTF I'm bout to kick some ass! seriously i been watching my meters and i calculated everything i should of been only paying around 200 for electric, but then i get these other additional charges for.... LOOK!

Electric Power Supply Charges
On-Peak Energy 390@ 0.115776 $45.15
Off-Peak Energy 2088@ 0.073416 $153.29

PSCR 2478@ 0.001990 $4.93
Renewable Energy $0.65

Electric Delivery Charges
System Access $6.00
Distribution 2478@ 0.034482 $85.45
Energy Optimization 2478@ 0.002054 $5.09
Securitization 2478@ 0.001250 $3.10
Securitization Tax 2478@ 0.000597 $1.48
Total Electric $305.14

And this is the little exerpt they give me saying its actually saving me 3 bucks...Wait i am paying u like an extra 100$ how is that saving me a mezzly 3 bucks. How bout i pay the 3 bucks and keep my hundred. LOL!

News You Can Use
For the average Michigan residential customer, renewable
energy is estimated to avoid $3.90 per month of new
coal-fired generation costs. Customers are expected to save
$2.15 each month over the life of the Energy
Optimization/Efficiency programs.

Fucking retarded ass energy componies.

Peace,
S i R

a convo w/ my power company rep
"So your charging me .12 a kwh?"
"No sir we are charging you .7 a kwh ,taxing you twice and guesstimating your kwh usage."
no bs they said guesstimate!!!! so i guestimate i pay whatever they tell me to???? WTF!

S

StrikeitRich

AND

Her is the Kicker.

the person on the phone told me i was going to be charged .06Kwh not .07Kwh.

So back to making phone calls. lol.

I luv this shit.

S

StrikeitRich

Okay, So first off these guys dont know what they are doing. Sorta makes me happy i LUVE my hobbie/job . LOL. But they are beyond just Stealing money they are making up reasons to tax me. And then dont even know what the tax is ....

IDIOTS!

by far the dumbest and most unprofessional business todate i've delt with.

Whatever.

These ladies are all about to chop, and ill take some pics as soon as they are ready for chopin, but till then there really isnt much to report. Slow and steady. lol.

I'll be clonin my Veg room afterwards and ill take pics off all my Veg plants as i move them into the Flower Tent. Clonez will go to the Vault waiting for there moms to show sex. I will cull the rest of the males i get.

Peace,
S i R

N

naturalmedicine

I used to pay 35 cents per kwh. PG&E will take all your money.

S

stampara

lol lol lol man you have awesome workshop and plants, roll a J for me haha : )) keep forward wish you only luck and good results ! :)

S

StrikeitRich

Photo Fun

Pre Harvest Photo Shoot.

@67 days flowering.

Ogiesel Pheno # 2

Picture_01016.jpg
Picture_01310.jpg

Picture_0169.jpg
Picture_0186.jpg

Picture_0196.jpg
Picture_0224.jpg

Apollo 13 BX Short Pheno

Picture_0234.jpg
Picture_0243.jpg

Picture_0265.jpg
Picture_0286.jpg

Picture_0327.jpg
Picture_0354.jpg

Picture_0362.jpg
Picture_0383.jpg

Picture_0392.jpg

I also found a new program that was already on my computer for adjusting my photos. Microsoft Office Photo editor. Very much so better then the Paint editor i was using. lol.

Hope u all enjoyed the Show cause the next time u see these ladies they wont have roots. lol.

Peace,
S i R

F

fuzzy

Looking Great!!!

Very Nice Shots SiR!Keep up the good work. peace,fuzzy

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Pre Harvest Photo Shoot.

@67 days flowering.

Ogiesel Pheno # 2

Apollo 13 BX Short Pheno

I also found a new program that was already on my computer for adjusting my photos. Microsoft Office Photo editor. Very much so better then the Paint editor i was using. lol.

Hope u all enjoyed the Show cause the next time u see these ladies they wont have roots. lol.

Peace,
S i R

I hate photo editing, I'm on a mac and all i can use is iPhoto, which has the most bullshit limiting options of all time for doing anything other than upload pics of people to Facebook. I really enjoyed the show!! was a good one. I am pumped for the true smoke report. Been hoping to see an update of the wifi girls, maybe i missed it in on of your other threads so just redirect me if so. Have you asked a mod to move your thread from the dead raskal section? I spent an evening using a program i got off the web to download every last bit of info from the no longer existing Raskal section to be available offline if it ever fully disappears for good. Ran it all night and ended up with about 8 gigs of data but now I have everything that ever went into that section on permanent record. Sorry random and off topic but thought you might be interested. Good luck on harvest, don't over do the pain meds too much, just take your time.

-Meeks

S

StrikeitRich

lol lol lol man you have awesome workshop and plants, roll a J for me haha : )) keep forward wish you only luck and good results ! :)

TY brother. I'm puffin one as i type for u! Tastey too i might add! lol.

Very Nice Shots SiR!Keep up the good work. peace,fuzzy

Always looking to please. Will do Fuzzy!

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

I hate photo editing, I'm on a mac and all i can use is iPhoto, which has the most bullshit limiting options of all time for doing anything other than upload pics of people to Facebook. I really enjoyed the show!! was a good one. I am pumped for the true smoke report. Been hoping to see an update of the wifi girls, maybe i missed it in on of your other threads so just redirect me if so. Have you asked a mod to move your thread from the dead raskal section? I spent an evening using a program i got off the web to download every last bit of info from the no longer existing Raskal section to be available offline if it ever fully disappears for good. Ran it all night and ended up with about 8 gigs of data but now I have everything that ever went into that section on permanent record. Sorry random and off topic but thought you might be interested. Good luck on harvest, don't over do the pain meds too much, just take your time.

-Meeks

I hear u about the editing!! lol.

No i havent updated the WIFI's yet, and no i'm not getting my WiFi journal back unfortunatly... lol. but i am going to continue its updates here in my workshop.

No worries on "Overdoing" it. I hate taking that shit makes me feel dumb and it makes me get angry sometimes. Thats what i meen with the rants. I may be in a bad mood not an obliterated mood. lol.

Stay tuned cause this was only the Pre game. The big game starts in about two weeks. lol.

The Veg group was upped to 700PPMs of base nutes about 2 days ago. lol sorry no pic then, but i did take one for u last night. lol

Wifis are on the right. but the one in the front right is an Illegal ALien the one to the left of that one is WiFi. lol.

VEG8.jpg

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Veg Closet Update

All these plants have been cloned and are my planned first set to start flowering The others i will post pics of as i clone them.

Illegal ALiens

647.jpg
3103.jpg

732.jpg
929.jpg

Wifi

W2.jpg
W3.jpg

W5.jpg

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Harvest Photos

2nd fastest finisher.

but not the largest. lol.

VEG_015.jpg
VEG_009.jpg

Threw my 90's Canaster Vac for size compare. lol.
and Yes that is Duct Tape on it. lol.

Peace,
S i R

F

fuzzy

Chunky

Looks like some Nice chunky nugz u have there SiR.Which ones are those again hanging?Looking like a pro already,lol. peace,fuzzy

S

StrikeitRich

Looks like some Nice chunky nugz u have there SiR.Which ones are those again hanging?Looking like a pro already,lol. peace,fuzzy

Yeah, I like my manicuer process i got worked out. I put the plastic Black/White wall stuff down on the ground all around my Lazy boy there in my workshop, put some doctorgloves on and go to town by hand. Takes me bout 30 mins to do a plant that size. Then i cut her and hang her upsidedown as is. lol. ALLot easier then what i did last time, lol, uknow livin and learning brother. Thats what its all about.

Oh and to hang em up i use the pants hangers u can get from any cloths shop. or walmart. lol.

That is my daytime meds named Apollo 13BX Pheno;short.

And TY Fuzzy that meens allot commin from u. Ty.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Enter at own Risk!

A rare glimps at the workshop being true to its name. lol.

This is for u fuzzy.
Rockin the 80's Red LazyBoy LuvSeat. OHhh yeah boy. Been with me since childhood. lol.

VEG9.jpg

and Yeah thats right 100% GnomeGrown Baby. lol.

Now Shhhh. Dont let the wife know! lol.

Peace,
S i R

Latest posts

Top Bottom