Summer Grow, Bubba Kush x Blue Moonshine

• Thread starter kolah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mogrow

Mogrow

nice work on the greenhouse kolah, you saved the day there. it gets dicey this time of year around here, can't imagine @ 9000 ft.:eek:.
your birds are cool.
here's what moved into my hummingbird feeders that we had taken down, its was an awesome display.

coloradochem

coloradochem

nice work on the greenhouse kolah, you saved the day there. it gets dicey this time of year around here, can't imagine @ 9000 ft.:eek:.
your birds are cool.
here's what moved into my hummingbird feeders that we had taken down, its was an awesome display.
View attachment 257311

They get a lil aggressive on that sugar water dont they. Mine do the same thing

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

your birds are cool.
View attachment 257311

Thats fuckin crazy haha :) nice pic

K

kolah

my new fireplace held up to the task....I lit a good sized fire at 9 PM, then at 12:30 AM and once more at 4:30 AM. I sure miss good old hardwood as all we have here are aspen and pine which burns very fast compared to a nice hardwood like maple and oak.

tonight it's gonna get even colder. bring it on.

B

bckwht

I love your quote or signature at the bottom, I literally say that to myself almost every day..it's the unreal red flags aren't going off like crazy but it is what it is.. Good luck w the fire tonight! Wish I could send some oaks your way

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
nice build brother..:D..masonary work is fun as long as your not doing it 40 hours a week

K

kolah

Another goodsized Bubbashine superimposed over an Afgan 1 with a lil Bubba in the back. Afgan #1 (Sensi Seed)is supposed to be 100 indica but both fems I have are monsters and filling in nice. They have a way to go yet.
Dcp 3951
..That's a BubbaShine starting to kick into high gear. She's starting to smell like blueberry and citrus and is filling in nicely.
Dcp 3946

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I once did a lot of mason work. It eats up your skin terrible and I cant lay block or rocks with gloves on.
aint no lotion fixing a masons hands..i labored for a brickie one year...holly shit that dude could lay some brick..only used a rock hammer to cut..it was amazing to watch :D

Top Bottom