Tea Recipe

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

keonaona

Yo cap, got a question ?? Is the foliar pack and root pack supposed to look gray in color ??? I remember it being white !! And it smells bad!! Like a million year old eggs...did the recipe change??? Jus cracked it open and oh man..its rancid..lol..should i use it?? Not shure if it when't bad ..that sucks if it did!! Hit me up in my pm if you have any questions about it...was goin to make some tea's but not sure if i should use it...thanks cap!!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Yo cap, got a question ?? Is the foliar pack and root pack supposed to look gray in color ??? I remember it being white !! And it smells bad!! Like a million year old eggs...did the recipe change??? Jus cracked it open and oh man..its rancid..lol..should i use it?? Not shure if it when't bad ..that sucks if it did!! Hit me up in my pm if you have any questions about it...was goin to make some tea's but not sure if i should use it...thanks cap!!

Yeah it's fine. Let it air out. That smell is how it is supposed to be. Kind of sour ammonia... I upped the concentrations so it's just a little stronger.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Ok cap gotta say my buds are only twice the size they were last round I'm not sure your products are the bomb :rolleyes: but it sure seems that way!

cool. Have you changed anything else other than the addition of bennies?

K

keonaona

Yeah it's fine. Let it air out. That smell is how it is supposed to be. Kind of sour ammonia... I upped the concentrations so it's just a little stronger.

Thanks cap!!:smug: here fungus gnats,come try some of this .. cap made a special batch for you:dead::hungover:

L

larebowm

jumping on the tea train just mixed up
3tbsp molasses 1tbsp roots 1tbsp foliar
2tbsp ful power humic acid
one gal ro water.ph 7.2/temp 25*c/ec.9
going to check after 24hr to see if it changes.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
jumping on the tea train just mixed up
3tbsp molasses 1tbsp roots 1tbsp foliar
2tbsp ful power humic acid
one gal ro water.ph 7.2/temp 25*c/ec.9
going to check after 24hr to see if it changes.

what about the EWC??

L

larebowm

my son accidently killed my worm herd so i gotta start them over new totes everything
he was spraying blackberries and sat the spray on top of worm box.sprayer leaked everything dead ruined etc.

L

LEDNewbie

Hey cap. I'm thinking of getting some swirskii mites as a preventative for my broad mite problem. Do you think foliar feeding with full strength tea would harm the swirskii mites??

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

roughly how many gallons of tea can you brew with the 8oz packet?? im trying to figure out how much to get to try it out in my undercurrent rdwc for one full cycle.. My undercurrent is a 8gal 8 bucket system with the 8 gal epicenter so roughly 65 gallons total water in the system..

Also when i brew it if i dont use the whole 5 gallons of tea should i just throw away the excess tea?? or will it be good for 7 days still bubbling so i can then use the remaining in my next application..

Last question, is their anything i can do to make the tea better once in my UC?? i thought i read somewhere of people putting lava rocks or something in their epicenter so the bennies could colonize.. I may be wrong though, i cant totally remeber where i read it... Thanks Cap or anyone else that may know the answers to these questions

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
my son accidently killed my worm herd so i gotta start them over new totes everything
he was spraying blackberries and sat the spray on top of worm box.sprayer leaked everything dead ruined etc.
Yes, the castings are important and no, humic acid does not replace them. The worm castings are another source of live microbes.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey cap. I'm thinking of getting some swirskii mites as a preventative for my broad mite problem. Do you think foliar feeding with full strength tea would harm the swirskii mites??

I have no idea....

roughly how many gallons of tea can you brew with the 8oz packet?? im trying to figure out how much to get to try it out in my undercurrent rdwc for one full cycle.. My undercurrent is a 8gal 8 bucket system with the 8 gal epicenter so roughly 65 gallons total water in the system..

Also when i brew it if i dont use the whole 5 gallons of tea should i just throw away the excess tea?? or will it be good for 7 days still bubbling so i can then use the remaining in my next application..

Last question, is their anything i can do to make the tea better once in my UC?? i thought i read somewhere of people putting lava rocks or something in their epicenter so the bennies could colonize.. I may be wrong though, i cant totally remeber where i read it... Thanks Cap or anyone else that may know the answers to these questions

An 8 oz packet will make 15 gallons of tea.

You can make less tea than 5 gallons. You can make just one gallon if you need to. 65 gallons @ 1 cup tea per 5 gallons is 13 cups, roughly a gallon. Just cut the ingredients accordingly and use a pitcher instead of a bucket.

15 gallons of tea would last you 15 weeks in theory. I would brew 2 gallons and use some to water in the crowns full concentrate, so one 8oz bag should last a full cycle.

L

larebowm

made another batch this one with ewc and alfalfa meal.the last one never did foam even though it was heated.

J

jcash

Hey cap got your bioware and its gangsta bro. Quick? I got the white residue from folier pack on my leaves didnt get foam off b4 spraying heard someone say Its ok can I still do weekly foliers while its still present or should I wash off b4 next weeks application?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey cap got your bioware and its gangsta bro. Quick? I got the white residue from folier pack on my leaves didnt get foam off b4 spraying heard someone say Its ok can I still do weekly foliers while its still present or should I wash off b4 next weeks application?

That residue is fine. Just don't spray past week 4. At least, I don't like to spray past week 4. If you let it settle longer after mixing, you can avoid a lot more of the talc carrier.

J

John Major

Is there anyone in the UK or Europe supplying these packs shipping costs to much from the UK

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Is there anyone in the UK or Europe supplying these packs shipping costs to much from the UK

No not yet, but we should have a distributor at some point. It's a process getting everything legit.

Top Bottom