the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Indian Bubblegum looks like she needs a bigger pot soon. I will be interested in how it smells and tastes when it's done. I have grown at least 3 different breeders Bubblegums and none of them was anything like bubblegum. Very healthy, Nice!
Yeah she will get some leg room as soon as I get some room in the bloom tent LOL it's a bubblegum × Bubba Kush cross, it's very popular and moving well! That's maybe 3rd or 4th generation I've got one in bloom now maybe 3 weeks out very big nugs Frosty & thick, it's a very up high, a happy Buzz good for like a concert or outdoor events in general

This is a Bud from the first harvest
20190816 195420

Last edited:
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Yeah she will get some leg room as soon as I get some room in the bloom tent LOL it's a bubblegum × Bubba Kush cross, it's very popular and moving well! That's maybe 3rd or 4th generation I've got one in bloom now maybe 3 weeks out very big nugs Frosty & thick, it's a very up high, a happy Buzz good for like a concert or outdoor events in general

This is a Bud from the first harvestView attachment 888638
Nice buds! Another week and I can post my harvest. I'll never get any gold like that though. Nice stuff!
I said last night I'd get some pics today here are some beach and coastal pics Nova Scotia

Mass Meds

Mass Meds

Nice buds! Another week and I can post my harvest. I'll never get any gold like that though. Nice stuff!
I said last night I'd get some pics today here are some beach and coastal pics Nova Scotia

Looks Awesome up there. How's the water temperature? I've snorkeled up there and have seen huge schools of feeder fish, but never anything larger in my experience. Also how is the grow season up there?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

That's beautiful stuff! I like that picture with the house and the little dock especially

I'm a pool swimmer now....lol true story tho. All I gotta worry about is the chlorine ffs.
I'm with you! I walk on its sand and I watch its waves, but I'm not going back in past my knees, not here, not this time of year! 🦈

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Looks Awesome up there. How's the water temperature? I've snorkeled up there and have seen huge schools of feeder fish, but never anything larger in my experience. Also how is the grow season up there?
The surface water temp can be pretty warm in the shallower areas throughout the summer. Lots of kids in the water. The last time my wife and I were in was about 20 years ago in early October, it was like water in the Caribbean and right in the area of those pics. Now that's not open water mind you, that shit is fkin cold! My dad when he was here in late August one year caught, cooked and ate a lobster he caught while snorkeling here which is against the law, he didn't know it until I said he could do jail time for that. Freaked the heck out of him lol in BC you can catch, cook and eat crabs and he thought the same rules would apply here. Not the first time he skirted the law lol.

The grow season sucks here it's June before we have leaves on the trees and we get fog near the end of August. We do get some great September into October weather but it's too cold and damp in the mornings and ( for me anyways) mold was inevitable. Indoor only and even then in my basement either there's not enough heat when lights are off in winter when its 5-10f outside and too much heat with lights on in the summer when we get 90+f and 90+% humidity outside. We get 8 months of bad weather followed by 4 months of weather people complain about.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

So I'm using citric acid in distilled water now for my pH Down. I have it in solution that takes twice as much as the GH formula, 12 drops per gallon instead of 6 to bring my 8.9 tap water down to 65. I suppose I could get more in solution but for now this is fine plus I'm already adding it to my iced tea mix, I love this stuff it tastes like sweetarts! It's all fun until you get it in your eye! LOL ..thanks to @Aquaman for the info!
View attachment 889057
What's the solution recipe?

Man, 8.9 tap is harsh. Mine is averaging 7.3 and 330 tds. I'm still debating using it with vinegar and less of the cal/mg Masterblend. I do have a two stage drinking water filter yet to set-up and that will no doubt be the solution. I don't want an RO unit and really don't want to purchase more water than the 4 cases we go through a month.😉

Top Bottom