the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I'm now googling new England, I want to know more about it and where it is, looks a nice place I'm jealous,,

I live near Old England, all we have are hills and sheep's.. Im 100% sheep shagger born and bread :)
Hey thanks for your interest! Well if I'm honest my part of it isn't so great; just another typical suburban wasteland, a sanctuary, if you will, for junkies, crackheads and similar reprobates

But it's near the ocean and the beach is nice, that's about the best thing we have here so I'm trying to bring a little ocean-style to this thread

Cape Cod is nice but where I'm planning on going, with any luck is back to the great white, beautiful New Hampshire and the White Mountains, that's some impressive scenery to Google my friend!

Here's a picture of a train we took to the top of Mount Washington in 05, quite a ride! :)
Mt washington cog railway

Ph 007

Ph 007

Hey thanks for your interest! Well if I'm honest my part of it isn't so great; just another typical suburban wasteland, a sanctuary, if you will, for junkies, crackheads and similar reprobates

But it's near the ocean and the beach is nice, that's about the best thing we have here so I'm trying to bring a little ocean-style to this thread

Cape Cod is nice but where I'm planning on going, with any luck is back to the great white, beautiful New Hampshire and the White Mountains, that's some impressive scenery to Google my friend!

Here's a picture of a train we took to the top of Mount Washington in 05, quite a ride! :)
View attachment 893169

Crack heqds and junkies lol same here really just we have sheep younhace sharks..

The shark and the beach painted a different picture , them pics looked great :)

I'll have to have a look at
New Hampshire and the White Mountains, tmz I need to get off this forum iv been on here for hours now need TV and relax can't handle anymoreas good as it is my minds about to explode on on a mobile not going great with typing lol

And again the pics looks great the train and the snow nice 👍 :)

TerriR

TerriR

Crack heqds and junkies lol same here really just we have sheep younhace sharks..

The shark and the beach painted a different picture , them pics looked great :)

I'll have to have a look at
New Hampshire and the White Mountains, tmz I need to get off this forum iv been on here for hours now need TV and relax can't handle anymoreas good as it is my minds about to explode on on a mobile not going great with typing lol

And again the pics looks great the train and the snow nice 👍 :)
This forum is 100% educational...you can spend hours here and learn a lot of things at a fast pace! Well, you can until you lose focus...😎

Ph 007

Ph 007

This forum is 100% educational...you can spend hours here and learn a lot of things at a fast pace! Well, you can until you lose focus...😎
I love this forum fair play. Iv been on here a good while tonight is a new record for me if buped in to a few interesting chats tonight, but now my heads actually hurting and focus like your said is gone lol, phone don't help,, gonna watch TV now, that need said 20 times tonight lol..

Choe for now buddy

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

This is a Romberry in Pro mix with 30% perlite added, this is my first time using Pro mix..
20190903 202757

A slurry test was 225 / 6.3 even after I spaced and added Dolomite to it like I do to all my up-potting, not really thinking about it, and then I asked the question about adding Dolomite to Pro mix in another thread and found out it was a big No-No! 🤦‍♂️ I'll keep an eye on it and make sure pH doesn't rise, it should be okay

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

This is a Romberry in Pro mix with 30% perlite added, this is my first time using Pro mix..
View attachment 893184

A slurry test was 225 / 6.3 even after I spaced and added Dolomite to it like I do to all my up-potting, not really thinking about it, and then I asked the question about adding Dolomite to Pro mix in another thread and found out it was a big No-No! 🤦‍♂️ I'll keep an eye on it and make sure pH doesn't rise, it should be okay

Awesome color and structure!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

The beach house is open but I'm a little late lighting the smoking lamp today :/

12966 342 1 2

busy day cloning got some Remo chemo and Remo crosses going into bloom this evening so I've been prepping them up and taking my cuts..

Remo Chemo(#2) × Gunslinger
20190908 143733

Remo Chemo(#2)
20190908 151318

Remo Chemo(#1)
20190908 143804

Remo#2 is the legend with the leaf curl. Milder leaf curl can also be seen in the Remo Chemo × Gunslinger cross, Remo Chemo#1 has no leaf curl

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Trimming day, so the beach house is open early and staying open all day, I'm guessing going by the previous run of Blackberry Gum that each of these plants will take 7-9 hours of trimming
😩🔫 ..so guess I'll be around

Trimming 18 hours in a row with arthritic hands like mine makes for a special day! (glad I made cookies). I suppose I'll be finished about the time the Yankees finish beating the Red Sox again tonight :/

I'll post up a couple pictures as I go this is a good thing (I keep telling myself) I need the room, but I don't need the trimming :/

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Trimming day, so the beach house is open early and staying open all day, I'm guessing going by the previous run of Blackberry Gum that each of these plants will take 7-9 hours of trimming
😩🔫 ..so guess I'll be around

Trimming 18 hours in a row with arthritic hands like mine makes for a special day! (glad I made cookies). I suppose I'll be finished about the time the Yankees finish beating the Red Sox again tonight :/

I'll post up a couple pictures as I go this is a good thing (I keep telling myself) I need the room, but I don't need the trimming :/

Thats a long time to trim thise plants. Sorry you suffer such bad arthritis. Mine is in my neck and shoulders. But my hands are still ok. Hang in there man.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Thats a long time to trim thise plants. Sorry you suffer such bad arthritis. Mine is in my neck and shoulders. But my hands are still ok. Hang in there man.
Thanks for the well wishes! I'm feeling pretty good today but yeah these girls are long, leafy trims! I'm going to take a few shortcuts today hopefully keep it down to 5- 6 hours now, and a touch-up trim before I jar them to help break up the monotony?! :/ LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom