= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
ohgee kush

ohgee kush

I was given a cut with the same lime-citrus/ diesel description, i got it as pure kush. Maybe its the same cut your talking about.

A

A.Sherman

-Orgnkid- Would that be the valley cut you gave to Ape, he had a valley cut he gave me thats supposed to be different than smoketrees cut, aint that right smoketrees? Also, any ideas where the males may have came from in the katsu s1 line?

Reactions: 313
N

nightmarecreature

I've always wondered if there were any original OG males and I've wondered if all the original OG's are actually all feminized seeds? Does anyone know if original OG males have ever existed? I have never seen one to date and I'm not talking about OG hybrids, pure OG males.

A

A.Sherman

Mark castle said he has some. He says he bred OG and/or bubba using pine tar kush, deep chunk and some other shit. Im just wondering if the male that came out of orgnkids katsu s1's were a stray male he may have been using at the time.

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Nightmarecreature thats a interesting point about the possibility of there being originally og kush males, would like to hear from those in the know about the topic

N

nightmarecreature

I thought OG was Lemon Thai X Old World Paki. I'm not sure how true that is but it's always what I have read. The original OG's are Sativa dominate. They hit like an indica though.

S1's can not be a true male. They can only be a female with male traits.

I think it's possible that there could be an original male somewhere. Most of these OG's popped up in random bag seed and I'm sure they were mostly S1's. When Chemdawg popped his magical beans back in the day he culled his only male. It's not even known if the Chem 91 ,Chem D, Chem 4 (The Keepers) are S1's or a cross pollination. My guess is that they were S1's due to how prone they are to hermie.

Here's one story that's known. No one knows if it's true or not.

“In late '93 John from Grass Valley Ca. got the ChemDog cut. He shared it with me, Jerry (cowboy) from Dibble Creek Ca. and Harold (Putz) from Sunset Beach Ca. Putz had a male he called the secret ingredient. It was a cross of Lemon Thai and an Old World Paki Kush. Putz bred the secret ingredient to the Chem Dog. The buds that came out of this cross were going around So. L.A. County in '95. Someone told Putz that Kush must be so good because it was mountain grown. Putz laughed and told him "this Kush is Ocean Grown Kush bro". The tag stuck and it became known as OG Kush. In the spring of '96 Putz married a girl from New Zealand. Before moving there he sent cuts of his OG to me and Bob (beans) in Salinas Ca. He gave all his P1 stock and all the remaining seed he had to Mike (mad dog) from Downey Ca. In late '96 Mike sold some seed to some guys in the Valley. That's where the San Fernando Valley cut of OG comes from. It's like the Original only more sat in pheno type. Mike sold a cut of the original to a guy in Orange County and that cut is called Larry today. It's still around Orange County. Mike sent one other cut of the original OG to a breeder in Europe. As far as I know he never let anyone else have it.”

My personal opinion is that all these stories are untrue. I think many people are trying to take credit for making or breeding OG Kush.
I think OG Kush originated from the Triangle Kush.

I have done experiments in college where we had to tell the first person a pre written story, then pass that story to 9 people, then the last person had to write down the story. 1 person told the story, it was passed to 9 people and the 10th person had to write down what the 9th person said. It was LOL. The whole story was FUBARED!

A

A.Sherman

Know its late but thats some cryptic shit. Do you think it may have been a male you were working with at the time maybe got loose somehow? you need any? I just want some info.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Know its late but thats some cryptic shit. Do you think it may have been a male you were working with at the time maybe got loose somehow? you need any? I just want some info.

I think it's somewhat cryptic for a reason....several actually. Like he said, "security issues".

N

nightmarecreature

The TK could have been used to make the Chemdawg, the Chemdawg could have been used to make the OG Kushes..... it's a possibility.

A

A.Sherman

The triangle is amazing.
I get the security issues if thats a thing.

Orgnkid- So while your here can i hit you with lotsa manna and maybe talk shop...? You should invite yourself to the *******.

A

A.Sherman

More of a party train than a bandwagon, everyone is blown away.

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
nightmare - where did this ocean grown come from?i remember hearing someone on the net saying ocean grown kush bro, which kind of is true but that is not the name at all. and again, im not saying its the closest, im saying i KNOW it was one of mine. i did hand out others that can have monickers on them, so there is really no telling. ive found that snip to be one of the harder hitting honestly. i liked to pull mine a little earlier the punch is better for some reason. like 58-60s. but at this point, everyone is splitting hairs. ive seen two good friends fighting over which one was best, when it was the exact same they just grew them different. diff stroked diff folks. there is no answer to this question, they are all the same or so similar. think of the kardashians. haha.

try and trick your friends real quick too. they want a certain type of OGK? ask them what they want then pack what you have. see if they really notice. i can do it on small occasions, but ive seen even the best of them not know any better.

smoketrees- no i am not saying that. breeding to me implies intentional work and more than chuckin butter all over the room. no line was worked, whatever pollinated either that chems or the afhani's i dont know, i also said i had a ton of those other projects in the works.to be straight, im sure there has to be someone out there that can find the truth. ive heard numerous people discussing genetic testing, all of which will never work because their gas method is wayyyy to expensive to test. i will say the seeds i popped that turned into certain strains, YES i popped the seeds known as 1 2 and 3, and i gave 3 people #2, 2 of them paid one was injured and stuck in the house for a couple months, other than that i circulated that #3 pretty good when i was in on other projects and needed the room.
i feel like everyon is expecting some end all answer to it. im sorry i do not know, i have my hunches, but it always starts arguments so i just leave it at that. good seein ya take care

damn I been waiting for this this is for orgnkid we got this cut of og that we sourced in 2002 from dan herer its been amazing its the one we compare all our other cuts to for potency but its always the one that gets smoked first its that taste it lingers as well as the high and it doesn't have know herm tendencies and ive seen it look like many of these cuts given different grow styles and invironments witch makes this thread quit confusing in my eyes given the source its the original og here it is in both threads by two diferrent growers and if it helps its the same one that was used in the bruce banner cross

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/true-og.51773/page-3#post-1005291
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/watch-my-garden-grow.37296/

Shamus

Shamus

so the TK tastes like lemonheads?
because this tk x longbottomleaf(sfv x jacks cleaner ii) AKA rebel OG smells like legit orange julius, like nostrils IN a orange.. citrus. some could def say its lemonheads too.
rebel 4
IMG 0465

IMG 0467

IMG 0481

fuckin PROPS MOTA.. it kicked me in the face

also i found a true male out of larry OG x pestilence (ogers (i think) or abusive.. idk x west coast dog) stressed it n err thang. unfortunately it died afterwards.. lo have pics tho so it happened. heh

IMG 0456
Venom818

Venom818

so the TK tastes like lemonheads?
because this tk x longbottomleaf(sfv x jacks cleaner ii) AKA rebel OG smells like legit orange julius, like nostrils IN a orange.. citrus. some could def say its lemonheads too.
rebel 4
View attachment 349349

View attachment 349350

View attachment 349351
fuckin PROPS MOTA.. it kicked me in the face

also i found a true male out of larry OG x pestilence (ogers (i think) or abusive.. idk x west coast dog) stressed it n err thang. unfortunately it died afterwards.. lo have pics tho so it happened. heh

the tk i have smoked does not taste anything like lemon heads

Top Bottom