= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Some OG's

Brandan

Brandan

Nice looking girls Brandan, What day did u harvest ur Louie, and what method was it grow?... She really chunked up nice, I'm just curious because she has a lot of pistils still on her, I normally go 70 days and by then most of them have resided into the calyxes..
I want to say she was taken around day 63-65, organic living soil only fed RO, under a 600.
I have to agree that I also like her better around day 70 :) the ones I have going now are in a recycled batch of soil and have gotten a couple of teas while in bloom, those ones are looking hefty :)

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

I want to say she was taken around day 63-65, organic living soil only fed RO, under a 600.
I have to agree that I also like her better around day 70 :) the ones I have going now are in a recycled batch of soil and have gotten a couple of teas while in bloom, those ones are looking hefty :)
Nice good job on that.. Have u noticed she loses more of the pistil at the end of 70?

H

hYp3

just saw @MakinGoo give a point out in a thread that i would like to touch here.
sometimes there is information that is private, and not to be shared, with just anyone. sometimes you have to give your word, and if your word is your bond there is no going further ya know?
with that said, i cant give out anymore information than i have on the topic already, regardless of anything else. what i can say, is, the heritage of OG is still in true form and alive and around. in good health. more than most of you know. other than that, i broke some of my rules out of greed and have to make sure it doesnt happen again. sorry. cant drop any beans but you guys have some killer stuff. rock it out! peace!

I would really like to have that private conversation. PM Me, I'm following you. :)

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Here's a few OG shots... Day 38
True OG... This girl for some reason does really well in tap water, but lacks a little when done up in RO..

Wifi E cut.. Killing the hybrid game..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom