= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EVOKE

EVOKE

heres what my boy and i have been working on jus one of the many crosses we made... of course i asked the docta for the ok he said absolutely... Cookies 500 cut crossed to Faceoff bx male...
Bud

EVOKE

EVOKE

@WalterWhiteFire were those ur buds i saw at TLC recently... i had a brain fart standing at the counter thinking damn is that the dude from the farm....

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

I think she will only get better with the beds will see, everything is looking on point .There loving the new environment .Im really digging the tk right now for night time smoke .dont operate heavy machinery with this girl,she leaves you feeling like a zombie :wacky:
The rooms looks dank, and I'm sure she's going to shine.. Now just need to dial the environment with the new additions..,

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Diversity rules regardless.. On a pleasant note I located" face off and bty "just need to go up and see my friend and run dem batches for verification. Also my "mystery og" is day 7 so I'm hoping she shines for me.
I seriously wouldn't bother with the bty unless you were looking for a commercial Og... She's good but the others are better, ur better off with the face off, if that's what u have access to.. The face off wins that competition only by its flavor, but even she leaves things to be desired....

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I seriously wouldn't bother with the bty unless you were looking for a commercial Og... She's good but the others are better, ur better off with the face off, if that's what u have access to.. The face off wins that competition only by its flavor, but even she leaves things to be desired....
Thanks for the heads up buddy I value your input. Probably just see what their all about no real dedication. I really like complexity in the high and taste so we'll see.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Thanks for the heads up buddy I value your input. Probably just see what their all about no real dedication. I really like complexity in the high and taste so we'll see.
I do the same, I like testing things out u never know what u can get, but u can always see the cuts potential for greatness.. Hell u have the bed space test them out... Just make sure they can stretch with the girls in ur beds or else u will end up with a runt, but I'm sure u already no this.. U have a good looking room bro congrats on that, I need to up my lighting game..

Top Bottom