= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Ya u should do it on your next run bro, winter is upon us, if u run a room like ours where u circulate the air u only need to run C02 during the cold winter months when there is very little C02 in the air, the air is very cold and dense. and holds very little co2, u should run C02 from about November to about march, to compensate for low C02 levels in the air.......GM

Great info. Never thought about this but makes all the sense in the world.. Thanks for sharing, I'm always saying I get better yields in the summer runs..

M

mrtokez2

I know quite a bit about co2 if anybody has questions. And I agree..co2 doesn't necessarily bump yield like that. It all depends on how you use it. Quite a bit of misinformation going around regarding gas supplementation. I've experimented a bit with ppm levels and have a general idea of the results.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Little sfv smoke For the night.. This girl is one frosty cut I must say, consistently packs on the Trichs..

colostoney

colostoney

thanks last I talked to guy his cut was in the mail a month ago but yesterday I guess I hear it never was sent and cat disappeared
I just would like to get the triangle n crippy n run both myself identical to see something for myself

SUPER ashamed sad face....I failed to keep the triangle alive cuz I suck and she hated me. I never had two cuts that seemed to want opposite of my style than the triangle or the gsc forum and what sucks about both them is I can hardly get clones to take to even keep trying lol sometimes it takes me a couple years to figure a specific plants quirks to my advantage like a complicated hot new girlfriend I guess

seanstuffy

seanstuffy

there different i have triangle and crippy they are def different! even in veg you can tell! i have animal and cannabea cookies both are at the same day as the crippy! the triangle, green crack and crippl'd i didn't have enough clones rooted to start flowering the same day as them! i will be flowering them soon tho! crippl'd is la affie bx X crippy. i have a emdog at 67 days which is sopp to be crippy x chem 4 and larry og from cc and DeadScout Cookies at day 20 which is def deadhead dom pheno it stretches and looks like straight og! ill keep updated srry for my rant guy!! stay safe everyone!!

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I'm sure u will pick it up fast bro,
I know a little about it myself but I'm learning as i go, this is my first time using Co2 in a new room, if there's any thing I can help with let me know.. ;)
I would be more than glad to share my experience, so far still in week 2 so bare with me..
View attachment 450843
This is what I mean exactly, you have so many strong branches, and you dont only just top? I top every 3 to 5 days and get stuff that looks like this. Not very many branches per plant. Just a main branch with a couple side ones maybe two or three main branches.
IMG 1462
IMG 1463

I think it was too cluttered and then I look at your shots and im like wait his is just as packed... just trying to get the numbers up.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

This is what I mean exactly, you have so many strong branches, and you dont only just top? I top every 3 to 5 days and get stuff that looks like this. Not very many branches per plant. Just a main branch with a couple side ones maybe two or three main branches.View attachment 451273 View attachment 451272

I think it was too cluttered and then I look at your shots and im like wait his is just as packed... just trying to get the numbers up.
I got u, I normally top once right around 8-10" mark, u got to make sure u have a good number of sites that will form once topped, then work them to keep them low and spread out so the middle of the tree can get light penetration... This will allow the other sites to reach for the light..
Normally don't top excessively cuz u make more sites but with an added height disadvantage.. U normally have to wait for sites grow before u can top the branch again..

Suppercropping them is key, there's a few threads on this technique.. Hmu if u need further help..

Last edited:
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

@Frostynugman after you top the lady, give her a few days to recover then bend or semi break the branches that have grown from your top... Supercropping is really a fancy term for bending or breaking the stems.. You want to be somewhat gentle with the branch and just slowly start bending her into a 90 degree angle, try to pinch the branch in between your fingers to soften the spot your trying to bend, you will hear or feel the shaping of the tissue, thats what your trying to achieve!!!! Good luck, and feel free to ask any questions..

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

here's some sfv @ day 32 flower, i did a more sog style this round but next run I'm gonna do probably 9-12 a light couple weeks pre vegg and top and super crop... The ladies are looking pretty good, I'm seeing some small amounts of pm and looks like i had a slight ph issue a few days ago, i hope I've got it all straightened out... plants closer to the wall stretched a bit more, or i wasn't long enough to super crop and bend those as much... overall I'm really liking the beds, next round they gonna be full of some wifi!!!!!
IMG 2112
IMG 2113
IMG 2119
IMG 2140
IMG 2147
IMG 2148

Latest posts

Top Bottom