= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
soserthc1

soserthc1

Sky at 67

true grit

true grit

How's the smell on her? Had a chance to puff on her yet? I'm vegging a cut into a nice momma as we speak...

Lookin' proper Grit, as always...

Havent gotten to puff her yet, this is first tester plant. Shes got the OG sweet but heavy fuel for sure after touching her. So far she is louder than Fire/mystery OG last run and TK next to her this run. With TK i get more of a skunky leathery OG funk.

soopy

soopy

Havent gotten to puff her yet, this is first tester plant. Shes got the OG sweet but heavy fuel for sure after touching her. So far she is louder than Fire/mystery OG last run and TK next to her this run. With TK i get more of a skunky leathery OG funk.
That description has me pumped! I smoked some OG 3-4 years ago that actually made my face numb and I remember thinking, "if had this cut, THIS is all I'd grow!", lol...fingers crossed.

Gracias mi amigo...

bluebully420

bluebully420

Can anyone post veg pics of real SFV, ABUSIVE, HA, FIRE
AND CHEM91SKVA. I know this is a og thread specifically so excuse the chem91skva question. I was blessed with a few cuts but would like to verify them please.

bluebully420

bluebully420

@TSTEW313 you fucking kill it ive never seen a bad og from you period. That tk just looks vicious, straight fire i mean its chunky rock solid crystallized dank to the max and every og you rock looks like that. Same goes to @ EVERY ONE SMOKES, @ nightmare creature, @ true grit and the rest of you og monster that have paved the road of knowledge for me and showed me that cannabis plants are like women yeah some are happy with just the bare essentials these are girls and some require and want that touch and when you touch em just right well you can imagine the rest basically if you follow and listen to your og shell reward you with pure fire

N

nightmarecreature

You'll love the Sativa Skywalker. The only reason I rated it low, is because it is a daytime smoke. Great for the beach, going to the Mall or getting out of the house. Its the only OG that doesnt make me sleepy. It packs a punch for a daytime smoke and its very clear headed. Its great for work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom