The captains crazy corner of cannabis cultivation featuring the @spiderFarmerLED g4500 and TENGU seed co! Don’t mind if I do……

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
cool hanging net style, capt always thinking out of the box, good stuff :-)
I did add some nails to keep the net steady at that height, but it really does seem to be a decent idea, and once the plants get through it some more, they will steady the net more as well. I’m fairly certain it will do the trick. Thx man, I’m always messing with stuff.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Feed day today
40ml micro
80ml grow
75ml cal mag
@SpiderFarmerLED g4500 set @ 3ft above canopy, at 40% as is the es3000 at 650ish ppfd at 20/4 lighting.
Installed trellis yesterday, the up potting was a timely move, they were ready.
Tengu seed co @Trustfall these cman x Okies really are amazing. Very thick main stalk, vigorous growth throughout, the cman x pbb is also really nice, lots of internodal growth on those. It’s been a pleasure to run these, I’m getting antsy to flip soon. Maybe 7-10 days out from flip at this point. Thanks for following along y’all!

IMG 9048
IMG 9049
IMG 9052
IMG 9050
IMG 9051
IMG 9053
IMG 9055
IMG 9054
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Feed day today
40ml micro
80ml grow
75ml cal mag
@SpiderFarmerLED g4500 set @ 3ft above canopy, at 40% as is the es3000 at 650ish ppfd at 20/4 lighting.
Installed trellis yesterday, the up potting was a timely move, they were ready.
Tengu seed co @Trustfall these cman x Okies really are amazing. Very thick main stalk, vigorous growth throughout, the cman x pbb is also really nice, lots of internodal growth on those. It’s been a pleasure to run these, I’m getting antsy to flip soon. Maybe 7-10 days out from flip at this point. Thanks for following along y’all!
Hey brother thank you for your interest! The Cman okies are fun sweet yet lemon with cookie just depending on the pheno. My keeper is lemon bubblegum cookies. Excellent day smoke!
The pbb x Cman I don’t know what to expect but that pbb I used is so incredibly terpy and of course so is Cman but on the opposite sides of the terp spectrum. One thing I think is the terp level will be off the charts no matter which way it swings.
I hunted my pbb x tootsie cake and found the loudest terpene plant it’s so raw dog terpy. So really expect you to find something great in there and I’m super interested to see your results.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Hey brother thank you for your interest! The Cman okies are fun sweet yet lemon with cookie just depending on the pheno. My keeper is lemon bubblegum cookies. Excellent day smoke!
The pbb x Cman I don’t know what to expect but that pbb I used is so incredibly terpy and of course so is Cman but on the opposite sides of the terp spectrum. One thing I think is the terp level will be off the charts no matter which way it swings.
I hunted my pbb x tootsie cake and found the loudest terpene plant it’s so raw dog terpy. So really expect you to find something great in there and I’m super interested to see your results.
In the pbb especially, I have 2 distinct phenos at this point, so once flower comes into full swing, I do expect the 2 oddballs to throw down something special, if the stem rub is an indication, raw dog fits that description to a T, they aren’t crazy different in structure, but like I said, 2 definitive, distinct phenos out of the pbb so far, one is in the flower room, but bet your ass I pulled the other and stuck that sucker in the veg room. I should be pulling some cuttings from her really soon too. I’m just letting the canopy thicken up a good deal, and start pulling where there is no real light penetration. I’m eager to get that rolling too…..your genetics are hearty man. I’m a pretty vicious dude to my ladies sometimes, and these ones just love every second of it…..👊🏻

ttystikk

ttystikk

Heyyyyyyyy, thanks for the link! I'm a big fan of rigid trellis panels, be they vertical or horizontal. Soooooo much less hassle.

A bit of constructive criticism; you would be surprised how much extra light you'll get on your girls with white panda plastic on the walls, plus no damage from overspray. For extra credit, you could even hang panels covered in white film on the open sides too.

Girls look great!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Heyyyyyyyy, thanks for the link! I'm a big fan of rigid trellis panels, be they vertical or horizontal. Soooooo much less hassle.

A bit of constructive criticism; you would be surprised how much extra light you'll get on your girls with white panda plastic on the walls, plus no damage from overspray. For extra credit, you could even hang panels covered in white film on the open sides too.

Girls look great!
You know, I have a vertical panel outside on my raised beds, it would be cool to run a vert panel indoors now that you mention it. Thx for the pro tip on the plastic. I used to just use that room, I had reflective foam up for a long time, and for the amount of light power I was running in there at the time, I had to take that stuff down. It got waaaaaay too hot. But now that I have the multiple spaces, it’s definitely something I should revisit. Good looking out homie! And thx for the kind words!👊🏻😎

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Looking really great man, shits gonna look crazy when all the buds pop through the grates 😂🫠, can’t wait
Yeah I put that screen in maybe a week ago, and alls I wanted to wait for was a good bit to peek through before I switched, like you the last round of topping I did I like to let a good heal time occur, the new tops to fully form with a few nodes and then flipsville. This run is shaping up to be really nice. I’m excited too!

Latest posts

Top Bottom