the coffee shop

• Thread starter boo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
inthegorge

inthegorge

Morning everyone! The accursed snow is still here:-( I guess I better venture out before it starts freezing rain because I won't even get in a car when there is freezing rain after a bad accident last year when my oldest daughter was driving...very scary. Feeding lots of birds though with this weather and they are pretty entertaining about 8 feet out of my window:-)

If I were a fish I guess I might want to be a white sturgeon....live a long time!

Hope everyone has a marvelous day:-)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Drifting13

Drifting13

G'Afternoon, y'all. It was a busy one this morning with bunches of yard work getting done. Weeding the back bed is tomorrow chore:yuck: or should I say getting started on weeding the back bed.:(

inthegorge

inthegorge

34 out this morning....hopefully all this nasty snow will melt:-/ Had a rough day yesterday with the passing of a nephew way too young to be gone:-((( Husband taking it very very hard.....will be driving out to Gillette, WY in the next few days. Never any right time to loose a family member or a friend:-(

inthegorge

inthegorge

Thanks Seamaiden and Black Lab.....no way to be prepared for such a thing. Perfect advice Black Lab....live life to the fullest! Show those you care about how much you appreciate them.....you may not have another chance:-/ Death is the most inevitable thing about life I suppose....and yet we are never ready for it. We are using it as a time to rejoice in the life lived though and not focusing on what will not be.....so smoke a bowl for Robbie everyone and rejoice! He would have loved that:-)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
For Robbie and for Jake, the young man who passed away a couple of weeks ago, another victim of the war on drugs. He was a good boy.

Drifting13

Drifting13

G'Afternoon y'all. Spent the morning weeding and after our puter time we're going for a ride. Lord knows we need it.
So sorry to hear of a youngster passing. Our condolences to you, inthegorge & family.

D

donkeydon

dunno if there's already a coffee shop here on the farm, didn't see one...the general purpose of the coffee shop is to greet our fellow stoners a good morning each and every day...lets face it, some mornings ar a blessing in themselves just being able to get up...I'm one of them folks that's retired and stay up half the night and then piss the world off by sleeping in til 9:00am...anywho, coffee is on and theres enough for all the denziens of the farm to fill up and get rolling...in other words, good morning viet nam...
same here/9.30 .. hell I worked swing hifts for 20 years/ its easy to sleep till noon. where im from we have piraets cove (slo county) aththe top we call it perverts peak.its 150 feet straight up over looking the beach. for surfing we got little pecos just up the road. still a safe place.

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

Getting ready for the ice here in the peach state tonight. Sounds like it's gonna be a mess!

Top Bottom