The History of OG Kush

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sambapati

sambapati

The "Marijuana Mansion": http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1605-Stone-Canyon-Rd-Los-Angeles-CA-90077/20529483_zpid/

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/alt.drugs.busts/N1VRScr9q1E/kh---H235FQJ

The bunker with 6000+ plants he talked about getting raided in 1990, which mentions Frank Gegax (the head of the operation) by name at the end:

"Deputies also are looking for an Antelope Valley father and son in connection with the case. The son, identified as Richard F. Yerger, 28, was listed as the owner of the Lancaster-area site. Officials said his father, Richard E. Yerger, 60, may also be involved." ...aka "Uncle Dick" perhaps?

http://openjurist.org/77/f3d/491/united-states-v-e-yerger
He later opened a resort between LA & Vegas called Dick's Halfway Inn

HOMERPIMPSON

HOMERPIMPSON

lol at some of these comments. Suge PK doesnt take anything like bubba or OG. Only thing "bubba" about it is the way the buds grow and the way the plant is structured. Real suge tastes like ur sucking skittles through a straw and then the aftermath of doing that is ur mouth tastes like hawaiin punch for hrs and ur high the entire time too :)

IMG 3338
IMG 3103
IMG 3258
IMG 3263
OilHead

OilHead

OG Kush has always been a favorite, cool to learn its history and see the gorgeous grow photos. Wish I had a little now!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Nice!

Are there any growing tips for OG that you found that were strain specific. I.e. I heard it can tolerate cooler night temps and doesn't like high humidity.
Lots of nutes, never grown OD, I’ve always kept humidity at 55%

AromaticRelease

AromaticRelease

So which one is the closest to the original? I'm getting confused as a lot of them are the same thing I gather from reading this.

Growdom

Growdom

thats the funny thing about people. they hear what they wanna hear or put their own spin on it. human nature like the old telephone game. I listened to it twice and didnt hear what your hearing. case in point he promised his wife he wouldnt break any more laws after his last bust. he said he had plants right now. just wouldnt do anymore breeding etc till laws changed in cali.

who really knows. you could get every major player in the game together and compare every story and even if they all agreed this is what happened. someone outside that group would call bullshit. take it for what its worth i guess.
Spoken like a realonnaire

SSgrower

SSgrower

DNA never bred roadkill skunk, it was likely bred way before don and Arron were born. They used the name in a variety but sadly it’s not the goat that many people are hunting for.
I have had many a skunk highs, but 1 stands out. I was sitting in a recliner and a small evergreen tree was potted by the chair. As I caught a buzz that tree got a 10 mph wind going thru it, listening to rock music I knew it was the Skunk making it seem to move.

Weedpuppy

Weedpuppy

Thank you for posting this, really appreciate the vets taking time to explain the madness and the genius of creating something so special as the OG.
Here's a pic of my "Cherry Crush"
(Cherry pie x zkittles x tangie)
Guess what? It smells like OG LOL😂
post your pic of any variety of OG in tribute to the incredible body of work that gave the world something to shoot for.

IMG 20210107 200344536
IMG 20210107 200327978
RippedTorn

RippedTorn

So which one is the closest to the original?

Bagseed from the pre-OG. Common pheno from the south. Breeds true, carries a near-sterile hermie trait meaning you'll get a couple nanners on every plant but anywhere from 1 seed per gram to one seed per ounce. Unbreedable, it's bulletproof genetics that are only steered through epigenetics and mutation.

OG is just a pheno that came off the vine more sour and bright, while the typical pheno starts sweet and turns more tart through the cure. The pre-og's smell shifts from terpenes to indoles to carboxilics to fattys, to thiols and then lactones. Some have vanilla, some lemon, I prefer the cedar phenos that originally made OG popular, back when the smoke mattered not the instergram.

Who knows where it came from. Everyone mixed seed for decades and only losers need to make up a story. The pre-OG grows columnar in big loose colas, fine, since no one has ever needed to take a cut, that's what she prefers. Super hairy, there's always a pile of red at the bottom of each bag, and a joint of hairs alone tastes like Virginian juniper-bark sugar candy.

The pre-OG is the pinnacle of weed, where all positive experiences meet. You'll be recording barbshop quartet albums in the bathroom. Pre-OG even comes with the mythical negative side effects:You'll wake up in the middle of the night sucking on a disassembled RO line like a hamster, the cotton mouth is permanent when you get a bag of Pre-OG. Spray paint red eyes after one hit, there's no hiding it.

You'll make grunts and groans you've never made before after smelling and tasting a well grown pre-og.You'll hit the pipe dry for an hour before lighting it and already be overwhelmed with the flavor and cotton mouth.

Now how far off is most people's OG experience? Yall got one that smells like used dentist gloves. One that smells like a tennisball, one that smells like rotten oak leaves, one that smells like chanel #5, one that smells like hand lotion, one that smells like marshmallows. I'd definitely say the pre-OG is the closest thing to OG, and I share beans regularly. Just not on the internet. Yall can keep digging that mersh hole until you're willing to set aside the greed and glamor cartoon bottle ornamental-only pharma-induced-sickness methodology.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Bagseed from the pre-OG. Common pheno from the south. Breeds true, carries a near-sterile hermie trait meaning you'll get a couple nanners on every plant but anywhere from 1 seed per gram to one seed per ounce. Unbreedable, it's bulletproof genetics that are only steered through epigenetics and mutation.

OG is just a pheno that came off the vine more sour and bright, while the typical pheno starts sweet and turns more tart through the cure. The pre-og's smell shifts from terpenes to indoles to carboxilics to fattys, to thiols and then lactones. Some have vanilla, some lemon, I prefer the cedar phenos that originally made OG popular, back when the smoke mattered not the instergram.

Who knows where it came from. Everyone mixed seed for decades and only losers need to make up a story. The pre-OG grows columnar in big loose colas, fine, since no one has ever needed to take a cut, that's what she prefers. Super hairy, there's always a pile of red at the bottom of each bag, and a joint of hairs alone tastes like Virginian juniper-bark sugar candy.

The pre-OG is the pinnacle of weed, where all positive experiences meet. You'll be recording barbshop quartet albums in the bathroom. Pre-OG even comes with the mythical negative side effects:You'll wake up in the middle of the night sucking on a disassembled RO line like a hamster, the cotton mouth is permanent when you get a bag of Pre-OG. Spray paint red eyes after one hit, there's no hiding it.

You'll make grunts and groans you've never made before after smelling and tasting a well grown pre-og.You'll hit the pipe dry for an hour before lighting it and already be overwhelmed with the flavor and cotton mouth.

Now how far off is most people's OG experience? Yall got one that smells like used dentist gloves. One that smells like a tennisball, one that smells like rotten oak leaves, one that smells like chanel #5, one that smells like hand lotion, one that smells like marshmallows. I'd definitely say the pre-OG is the closest thing to OG, and I share beans regularly. Just not on the internet. Yall can keep digging that mersh hole until you're willing to set aside the greed and glamor cartoon bottle ornamental-only pharma-induced-sickness methodology.

pic please of this amazing “pre OG”.

Crippy407

Crippy407

Hey Everybody, If you want to hear the real story of The Origins the Bubba Kush strain . You have to hear 👂 it from the man himself Mr. Matt Berger aka Bubba Kush.. You can find him on Instagram @theebubbakush . Hint Hint B-Real of Cypress Hill had a part to play in the story. Burnin Since 97 🔥

83705677 A735 46C2 9ACD E381DB4075EF
EADD3EB5 9CAB 4EA8 AF6C 89362FDD2805
shaganja

shaganja

808 genetics. Da crip is from Hawaii. Brought to Florida from surfers. And she is. duckfoot x (highland thai x pakistani)
She became crippy, triangle, o.g. kush...This makes so much sense considering triangle is famous for the three finger leaf.

Latest posts

Top Bottom