WHITE DOJO

f1 plant
30  ox
31  ox

WHITE OX f1's being made here..

WHITE DOJO
mother===the white s1
father===double purple dojO ix1 {very purple male}

these are being made for a personal look, if she turns out decent i will make a much larger batch but that will be down the road just a bit..

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

rolling along with some fem gear being made...

TRAINWRECK femsmother===trainwreck {arcata cut}
father===trainwreck { arcata cut reversed}

DARK MATTER CARGO fems
mother===dark matter f1 cut
father===trainwreck {arcata cut reversed}

COOKIE CARGO fems going to be very limited
mother===girl scout cookies {fourm cut}

CHERRY PIE CARGO fems going to be very limited
mother===cherry pie {gdp cut}

FRUITY PEBBLE CARGO fems
mother===fruity pebble og cut

CHEM SODA CARGO fems
mother===chem soda f1 cut

i hope there some goodness in some of those..

hahao_Oo_Oo_O

soserthc1

soserthc1

rolling along with some fem gear being made...

TRAINWRECK femsmother===trainwreck {arcata cut}
father===trainwreck { arcata cut reversed}

DARK MATTER CARGO fems
mother===dark matter f1 cut

COOKIE CARGO fems going to be very limited
mother===girl scout cookies {fourm cut}

CHERRY PIE CARGO fems going to be very limited
mother===cherry pie {gdp cut}

FRUITY PEBBLE CARGO fems
mother===fruity pebble og cut

CHEM SODA CARGO fems
mother===chem soda f1 cut

i hope there some goodness in some of those..

hahao_Oo_Oo_O
Don't see how there can't be , all sound terrific ..... peace SoSer

JAWS

JAWS

CHEM SODA

cuts

these are two of the 14 i have going in this round and there around 5'8 and were at 27 days today but could easyly call it 21 with an added i week for the pre-flower...

as you can see there just now started to get there form/shape and once thats complete as she stops stretching it will then just begin to fill in and put out those really nice fat greasy buds with deep inner bud watered down grape kool-aid color while showing a bit of pink on the outter portion of the buds...

peaceo_O

420alldaze

420alldaze

CHEM SODA

cuts
View attachment 290139View attachment 290140View attachment 290141View attachment 290142

these are two of the 14 i have going in this round and there around 5'8 and were at 27 days today but could easyly call it 21 with an added i week for the pre-flower...

as you can see there just now started to get there form/shape and once thats complete as she stops stretching it will then just begin to fill in and put out those really nice fat greasy buds with deep inner bud watered down grape kool-aid color while showing a bit of pink on the outter portion of the buds...

peaceo_O
droolin:D hope to score some chem soda. that description alone would make me drop my wallet...lol nice brother cant wait

JAWS

JAWS

droolin:D hope to score some chem soda. that description alone would make me drop my wallet...lol nice brother cant wait

ya im trying to get her into an f2 but i cant find a male that dont herm on me, i may have to reverse her and put out some fems......ahh thats not the way i wanted to go with her but i may have too, but i have already made and im having tested now the CHEM SODA BX so its possible to go that rout to get a solid CHEM SODA reg's.....

thanks man:)

Shamus

Shamus

finally dunked some beans over here!
lime cooks(10)
dm f2's(10)
CS bx (5)
ill be coating them in jellyfish (random samples i got at work from the greatwhite n orca cats, n caps arent here yet n im ancy.. haha) once popped then plant.. ive had a few bad experiences with paper towels as of late. today i dunked em and the water started bubbling off cause these beans are the flame! haha
kudos for makin em and the chance to run em out homie..
have a good day all

JAWS

JAWS

finally dunked some beans over here!
lime cooks(10)
dm f2's(10)
CS bx (5)
ill be coating them in jellyfish (random samples i got at work from the greatwhite n orca cats, n caps arent here yet n im ancy.. haha) once popped then plant.. ive had a few bad experiences with paper towels as of late. today i dunked em and the water started bubbling off cause these beans are the flame! haha
kudos for makin em and the chance to run em out homie..
have a good day all

hey im interrested in all those but the top one is going to be that LIME COOKIES i really need to know all the info on the germ rats of all of those and i really need to know how the FEMS perform, im deffinetly on edge over those and the other fems i have out there being tested......those are my first runs so i hope every one gets some solid females from there packs, i think your going to just love those CHEM SODA BX i have no doubt there going to impress..

thank you;)

JAWS

JAWS

whats up Jaws damn those Chem Sodas are looking really dank im really diggin the structure of her.... awesome work... mad respect brother...

thank you much brother but i cant take the credit it was done by another BUT i damn sure love her and im trying to get it out there but i cant seem to get a stable male, so i just keep growing her and making HYBRIDS....like i was saying before i have her in a bx1 so its very possible i'll go with the bxing untill i get her where i want her to be in seed form...

Jaws...that chem soda looks bas ass bro.! i was able to copp on those truck stops, limey, and alien soda. im pretty juiced to get those running. Looking forward to all your new projects.

thank you for the kind words...

running three TSC at the moment and one was hit with pollen from both PHENOS one PURPLE DIESEL and one COOKIE MONSTER i did it that way to get as muchdiversity as i could in the F2's....

now i did keep some straight pollen from the more MONSTER male pheno, so you might see it pop up before to long...

thanks friends:)

soserthc1

soserthc1

Some really cool names to your genetic's bro, i'm digging the names imho - a good name to a strain starts the hype , one of the reasons I dig bodhi's work , hopefully one day i be able to grab some Jaws strain's to add to my collection .... keep up the good work ......peace SoSer

homebrew420

homebrew420

Jaws lovin it from here my man. Really nice work. Chem Soda sounds divine. The Cargo series, sweet! Keep it up. Just crossed the DPD Ix to Extrema, Grape Ape, Magic, and The Gat (Grape Ape x Tahoe). Will be using the dudes for a min. The DOJO male was he very aromatic and or resinous?

JAWS

JAWS

Some really cool names to your genetic's bro, i'm digging the names imho - a good name to a strain starts the hype , one of the reasons I dig bodhi's work , hopefully one day i be able to grab some Jaws strain's to add to my collection .... keep up the good work ......peace SoSer

ya i do enjoy coming up with names for my creations, and some times i come up with a good one...

Jaws lovin it from here my man. Really nice work. Chem Soda sounds divine. The Cargo series, sweet! Keep it up. Just crossed the DPD Ix to Extrema, Grape Ape, Magic, and The Gat (Grape Ape x Tahoe). Will be using the dudes for a min. The DOJO male was he very aromatic and or resinous?

indeed the CHEM SODA is a very good solid strain and i hope she does well im hybrid form, i have a few around so i should start getting to see what shes like mixed with others...

im pretty excited about that FEM line and hope things go smooth for ppl once they have them in hand, im having no issues with the seeds forming and muturing all breeds are showing so were good there...the reversed male was a bit tricky to get the pollen from and i probably lost 90% of what he had to offer but i had hand havested enough to cover the plants i wanted so im happy with that for-sure..

so on your DPD IX1 did you find and use a purple male?....there should have been both purple and green in that batch, plat dojo would have been the one with the very large purple population...

nice hybrids there and id be very interested in the GRAPE APE & the GAT once the work has been done!!

i did not find the DPD all that resin covered but ya she had/has a very nice smell to her and some really nice purple if ya get that pheno, i started working with her in the first place for her yield and genetic color......

peace:)

UnionBlvd

UnionBlvd

Hey Jaws I like the YumYum bud. I bought a pack and got some good ones, the Chem soda leaners are very good. The DPD brings great color, smell and structure, the Chem Soda adds the power. I found a huge yielder also, big green chem swords that smell like wet paint. My favorite isn't a huge yielder, but it's dense, rich and it's purple. Nice sweet chemical/red wine smell.

Good job Jaws! :)

JAWS

JAWS

Hey Jaws I like the YumYum bud. I bought a pack and got some good ones, the Chem soda leaners are very good. The DPD brings great color, smell and structure, the Chem Soda adds the power. I found a huge yielder also, big green chem swords that smell like wet paint. My favorite isn't a huge yielder, but it's dense, rich and it's purple. Nice sweet chemical/red wine smell.

Good job Jaws! :)

any chance i can get you to post some pics of that one in here???......been wanting to see some of those in action, i was pretty sure it would be a great combo and it sounds like you may have found the one that i was hoping would be in those f1's......if at all possible yes would love to see pics of both of those...

i think they were over looked back when i start sending them out but it looks like you took a chance and its proving a decent move for you...

thank you;)

P.S. i also made a few YOSHI BUDS which is GSC FOURM CUT * DPD IX1 same male used as the one in the YUM-YUM BUD......

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

CMf2
Cmf2top

little 1 gal cookie monster f2. day 30. frosty as hell. trying to figure out the smell on her... kinda musky right now. very juicy nug sites.... need to pop more and veg for a keeper.... this lil girl has frost on the outer far fan leaves..... it'll only get better.

gracias senor!

UnionBlvd

UnionBlvd

any chance i can get you to post some pics of that one in here???......been wanting to see some of those in action, i was pretty sure it would be a great combo and it sounds like you may have found the one that i was hoping would be in those f1's......if at all possible yes would love to see pics of both of those...

i think they were over looked back when i start sending them out but it looks like you took a chance and its proving a decent move for you...

thank you;)

P.S. i also made a few YOSHI BUDS which is GSC FOURM CUT * DPD IX1 same male used as the one in the YUM-YUM BUD......

I was lucky to get my hands on them, I had my eye on these after you said the Chem soda was your favorite cut.

Keep in mind I'm not a master grower, these were grown in foxfarm/super soil with tap water nothing special...also these were root-bound fairly bad when I flipped/transplanted them. Easy to grow, she takes abuse well. I went 67 days flower, 106 total. Finished in 2 gallon bags. No bananas.

DPD leaners smell like fruit/apples, Chem leaners smell like plastic/paint/garlic. Early flower they all smelled like cream soda/egg nog/red wine, that smell mostly faded.. but my favorite (#2) retained the most of that cream soda smell.

#5 yielded 3 zips from 3 tops. With the temps I had (59-69) & how long I vegged them, to get 3 zips in 2 gallons of dirt rly surprised me. But it's kinda leafy, I gave it to a friend that runs hydro.. I'm sure he will make her happy. Smells like wet paint, or if your familiar with Eagle 20..it's the exact same smell. Garlic smell comes in last week.

#6 smelled like fresh cut apples/fructis shampoo, amazing smell..but it was leafy.
#7 was maybe the most potent, but the taste was lacking...very nearly kept this one.
#1 was the darkest purple I ever seen, huge stinky buds...but the potency wasn't there.
#2 is my keeper, that sweet soda smell/taste is very unique. Dense purple buds, great high.

Pics are about day 45, 55(smoke test), 65.

Weeds 677Weeds 692Weeds 775Weeds 781Weeds 783Weeds 785Weeds 789Weeds 795

Thanks~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom