• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

20170921 122545

This is from a branch I accidentally broke off my Orange Creamsicle two weeks ago. It was 6-7 weeks premature and it is still straight fyre doja. I am no lightweight. Almost everything I smoke is top-shelf and and this got me swervy.

...to a simpler time when all we had were good friends, good stone, and great Rock 'n Roll (...and the occasional stolen 6 pack, lol) RIP Joe

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
View attachment 743368

This is from a branch I accidentally broke off my Orange Creamsicle two weeks ago. It was 6-7 weeks premature and it is still straight fyre doja. I am no lightweight. Almost everything I smoke is top-shelf and and this got me swervy.

...to a simpler time when all we had were good friends, good stone, and great Rock 'n Roll (...and the occasional stolen 6 pack, lol) RIP Joe

Stolen beer tastes best..
Back in the day we would put a backpack on our friend ED, walk into the local Thrifty drug store and load him up with 6 packs of Coors talls...
We then would hit the bushes and drink and smoke...

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Stolen beer tastes best..
Back in the day we would put a backpack on our friend ED, walk into the local Thrifty drug store and load him up with 6 packs of Coors talls...
We then would hit the bushes and drink and smoke...

When I was 14 I worked as a prep cook and bar back (when a youngster could still do that sort of thing) and the cook would pass me 6 packs out the back door when I was on break, and I'd smoke weed, eat shrooms, and drop acid with him after work (not necessarily at the same time but it did happen occasionally). Things were so much different. Nobody cared. We stayed out of trouble for the most part.

...and the guns. I miss all the guns. It's amazing we could ever catch a fish. Bang, bang, bang.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
When I was 14 I worked as a prep cook and bar back (when a youngster could still do that sort of thing) and the cook would pass me 6 packs out the back door when I was on break, and I'd smoke weed, eat shrooms, and drop acid with him after work (not necessarily at the same time but it did happen occasionally). Things were so much different. Nobody cared. We stayed out of trouble for the most part.

...and the guns. I miss all the guns. It's amazing we could ever catch a fish. Bang, bang, bang.

When I was 16 had a charge account at Macs liquors...
A fake ID looked like shit but owner bought it..

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

When I was 16 had a charge account at Macs liquors...
A fake ID looked like shit but owner bought it..

F^ck yah! When I was 12 would buy ciggs at A-1 Liquer. When the owner asked my age I told him "16" and he sold me the smokes because I was honest with him. ROFL! I was such a sh*t.

jipp

jipp

smoke report. shit will get you fucked up! hash sucked, oil not to bad. im gonna sleep good tonight. that kush bush in my tent is getting turned into oil for sure! also, im not so worried about fucking up the cure again. of course, i want to get it right. but its nice knowing even if you fuck up the cure by letting it get to dry, its all good.

bowl up!

DAT

DAT

IMG 3696
Got immaculately high with a bong hit jack herer. Moving a table I pulled a muscle in my back/hip area. Icing it now . What a stupid move. I was going to go for a nice long hot sweaty bike ride. FUCK! Enjoy your weekend, girls.

jipp

jipp

View attachment 744074 Got immaculately high with a bong hit jack herer. Moving a table I pulled a muscle in my back/hip area. Icing it now . What a stupid move. I was going to go for a nice long hot sweaty bike ride. FUCK! Enjoy your weekend, girls.
hope you feeling better soon, i do stupid shit like that all the time.
the jack herror i tried was no good.

DAT

DAT

Thanks Chris. I am feeling better thanks. Try growing some jack if you can. It's an awesome strain. Real Well grown JH is def one of my all time Favorite. Hope your feeling well today. You should go to chickenmans spiritual retreat and Film a documentary about it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom