The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
incogneato

incogneato

Im pretty sure buying beans here gets you the premium membership. I channeled my inner Jipp last night and went for a ride! I was loadig up a bowl of djs gold and thought WWJD? (What would jipp do?) :smoking: So i tossed a big chunk of scissor hash in there and decided to sprinkle some keif on there too. Holeeeee sheeeet hahaha. Went in a little to hard. When i came in and sat down in the recliner i felt like that part in outer space movies where they hit warp speed. It was almost over my tolerance, i had to talk myself down a few times hahaha
it was a joke, back when i first joined the forum i remember when rmoltis got his mod, and he said it was because of all of the exotic seeds he bought.
Really he was just on here a ton and he was a more level headed guy. GG is talkig about the premium membership though, not mod status brolo.

DAT

DAT

how does it taste dat? the blackberry kush i tried i did not care for the taste.

but maybe the cream would help.

having a good ay yeah? im doing better, day 2 of THC and my body and mind can already tell. hah.

bowl up homie.
I will let u know how the blackberry cream is . I haven’t had a chance to try it yet. I have a headache and i am in a bad mood stuck at work. Started taking an adobe design class last night that was pure hell. The teacher was going so fast I was so annoyed and frustrated. She was so Not in tune with any sort of realistic pace. I really can’t begin to tell u what a horrific experience it was. I put in for a full refund today but had to submit a formal request! What a load is shit!! The blackberry cream will hopefully sort me out when I hit it later on.

DAT

DAT

Im pretty sure buying beans here gets you the premium membership. I channeled my inner Jipp last night and went for a ride! I was loadig up a bowl of djs gold and thought WWJD? (What would jipp do?) :smoking: So i tossed a big chunk of scissor hash in there and decided to sprinkle some keif on there too. Holeeeee sheeeet hahaha. Went in a little to hard. When i came in and sat down in the recliner i felt like that part in outer space movies where they hit warp speed. It was almost over my tolerance, i had to talk myself down a few times hahaha

Really he was just on here a ton and he was a more level headed guy. GG is talkig about the premium membership though, not mod status brolo.
Lmao channeled your inner jipp? Ur sick!!lol

jipp

jipp

I will let u know how the blackberry cream is . I haven’t had a chance to try it yet. I have a headache and i am in a bad mood stuck at work. Started taking an adobe design class last night that was pure hell. The teacher was going so fast I was so annoyed and frustrated. She was so Not in tune with any sort of realistic pace. I really can’t begin to tell u what a horrific experience it was. I put in for a full refund today but had to submit a formal request! What a load is shit!! The blackberry cream will hopefully sort me out when I hit it later on.

it sucks when teachers do not pay attention to thar pupils. i think the key to being a good teacher is patients. i mean, with out that. all that other shit in your head would not be worth a damn.

but i have hope in your dank ass blackberry cream smoke. it will be a good attitude adjustment. i know i sure n the fuck needed on this week. i was a bit cranky.

bring on the good times. fuck stress.

DAT

DAT

it sucks when teachers do not pay attention to thar pupils. i think the key to being a good teacher is patients. i mean, with out that. all that other shit in your head would not be worth a damn.

but i have hope in your dank ass blackberry cream smoke. it will be a good attitude adjustment. i know i sure n the fuck needed on this week. i was a bit cranky.

It’s frustrating alright. Why can’t people just do their fucking jobs! In timely fashion. It’s like I feel so misplaced. It’s the younger tech savvy generation going way too fast or the old fucks taking there sweet ass time! And living in this bizarre town is enough to drive anyone nuts. I need a break out of this lame ass college town ASAP. Looking daily for a good job opportunity but it’s like finding a needle in the hay stack.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

That’s not a jipp moment. He would smoke that and a couple dabs to wash it down and then post......

“Eh, not to bad. I like this strain.”

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Man I share days like that. Makes me want to explode!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

I normal blame it on season change but your shit out of luck because we’re smack dab in the middle of winter!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
it was a joke, back when i first joined the forum i remember when rmoltis got his mod, and he said it was because of all of the exotic seeds he bought.
Actually rmoltis became mod because I suggested him to logic. And he cries everytime I told him that but it’s true.andbi have proof.:D

DAT

DAT

It’s like we are back in old school close captioning quasi-Chinese names with our fuckin spell correct...
The Cunning Hams has a daughter named Joe Knee who was always sent to her room and they had a son named Rich He . But Fong Zee has a super cute cousin ,Cha Chi on the tv series Harp Be Daze.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Some Blueberry Pie. YumYum!!!
20180130 155202

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Is that BlackBerry Cream grown by Kline Cultivation? Had that strain from them a few weeks back, nice relaxing stone, a teensy bit heady. Anti anxiety for me anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom