The Winta Fiesta Thread: Multi-Strain Perpetual Grow

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

ok so my LIGHTS BACK ON!!!!!!!!! im so happy one cuz i love my mom but me my wife and son were cramped at her crib for the past 2and half days lol and 2 my babies can get some light :) ill put some pix up of these stretched out ladies soon as i move back into my apt lol

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

I've gotten plants started into their flowering cycle by leaving them in a closet with no light for 3 days. No issues except a few lighter than normal leaves that darkened up within a day of seeing light.

winta

winta

coo coo i was wondering if they would darken up lol and that shit kick all them in gear cuz everybody showing now so cool cool :) now im worried about the pollen though i forgot it was in the freezer :(

I've gotten plants started into their flowering cycle by leaving them in a closet with no light for 3 days. No issues except a few lighter than normal leaves that darkened up within a day of seeing light.

winta

winta

Lights on Ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S FINALLY my power is back on in my spot and the girls stretched a lil and got yellow tops but they still lookin dam good :) heres some shots of the black widow and raz "Randolph RANdolph....WERE BACK" lol :dance

Wf blkw 5 14 10 a
Wf blkw 5 14 10 b
Wf blkw 5 14 10 c
Wf blkw 5 14 10 d
Wf razg 5 14 10 a
Wf razg 5 14 10 b
Wf razg 5 14 10 c
H

haze89

Lookin good homie, I can't wait to see that raz finish. Hows that Cheese and Green Crack coming along?

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

They look like they survived...lol Glad it wasn't any worse. I got my power cut one time cause i forgot to mail the check 2 months in a row..seriously. I had 2 different checks made out to them but to lazy to go get postage...lol Lucky for me I wasn't growin then...lol Anyway, glad to see you back up and going

winta

winta

yea man i was nervious then just cooled out and visualized what i wanted to see so it turned out great. yea i been paid the bill but it didnt get there for 4 days crazy smh lol

They look like they survived...lol Glad it wasn't any worse. I got my power cut one time cause i forgot to mail the check 2 months in a row..seriously. I had 2 different checks made out to them but to lazy to go get postage...lol Lucky for me I wasn't growin then...lol Anyway, glad to see you back up and going

H

haze89

Yo in that picture with all your cuts is your green crack cut the one next to the BW?

winta

winta

na i didnt take any pix of the gc cut i took ill take a flick of it soon as they get back to papa lol

Yo in that picture with all your cuts is your green crack cut the one next to the BW?

H

haze89

na i didnt take any pix of the gc cut i took ill take a flick of it soon as they get back to papa lol

Oh word. You got so much fire I never know whats goin on haha. You gonna try to grab anything tomorrow? I'm goin after the Alien Fires.

winta

winta

lol thanx na i gotta fall back i just won some mahgo nigerian today so thats it for me lol

Oh word. You got so much fire I never know whats goin on haha. You gonna try to grab anything tomorrow? I'm goin after the Alien Fires.

winta

winta

oh....i just put a White Bubba bean i got from Santa in a cup of water more fun to come ;)

H

haze89

That Mango Nigerian is gonna be so killer homie, I love the mango on its own.super heady and tastey for sure.and I think everyone knows whatever the white touches is just outta control not to mention the bubba lol

winta

winta

yea man i cant wait this may be my new Piff :giggle

That Mango Nigerian is gonna be so killer homie, I love the mango on its own.super heady and tastey for sure.and I think everyone knows whatever the white touches is just outta control not to mention the bubba lol

H

haze89

yea man i cant wait this may be my new Piff :giggle

Yeah man be ready for some super racey heart beating smoke with that haze. A well grown and selected haze is just as powerful and potent as a lot of the elite cuttings we all chase, people just dont realize cause not enough people fuck with haze's or sativa heavy genes, and African sativa's are a whole other thing. They seem to be the trippiest, most heart racing highs around IMO so the nigerian side of things should really be stellar.

winta

winta

So ill get this clone update rollin :) the clones came home in good condition and some finally showin roots :) heres a couple shots of the raz green pheno and "green crack" cuts i still dont know if its the real gc lol guy i got it from sold all of the one he grew before i could sample it to see if it was the real :( dam dealers lol

Wf clones 5 15 10
Wf razg cl 5 15 10 a
Wf razg cl 5 15 10 b
Wf gc cl 5 15 10 a
Wf gc cl 5 15 10 b
winta

winta

heres the 2 black widow cuts i took BEASTIN lol roots all over the place!

Wf blkw cl1 5 15 10 a
Wf blkw cl1 5 15 10 b
Wf blkw cl1 5 15 10 c
Wf blkw cl2 5 15 10 a
Wf blkw cl2 5 15 10 b
Wf blkw cl2 5 15 10 c
winta

winta

now heres a couple shots of my cheese and raz purple pheno gettin they veg on :)

Wf ch 5 15 10 a
Wf ch 5 15 10 b
Wf razp 5 15 10 a
Wf razp 5 15 10 b
Top Bottom