Things You Should Never Say To An Experienced Cultivator

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
steamroller

steamroller

I have seen others bring the plants to dark 3 days prior to harvesting, 1 was on here, saying it improved the trichomes whichever floats his boat, I'm going by Keith's work, it's been doing good, & harvested plenty,
You really should start a separate thread on Keith .
This thread was meant to be a funny thing sort of [ really ] .

On Topic sort of ;
I add Epsom separately .
There is thread now where I think the poster is Mg deficient and I think people are scared to post?
32 looks not one comment .
I am not hydro so have stayed quiet .

jguit

jguit

Supporter
On Topic sort of ;
I add Epsom separately .
There is thread now where I think the poster is Mg deficient and I think people are scared to post?
I know the thread you're talking about. I thought it look more like the beginning a K deficiency but i have no clue about the nutrients the guy is using and i havent done RDWC in over a decade. haha

J

Johnny.5

You really should start a separate thread on Keith .
This thread was meant to be a funny thing sort of [ really ] .

On Topic sort of ;
I add Epsom separately .
yes talking about the ph balances, which I referred to him as what I'm doing with mine, which is already going into flowering, why are you starting up with the drama again? which others use other's techniques to use on theirs, which had nothing to do what is what we are talking about, it's not about him or you, we are discussing air & water & nutrient intake, let's keep on that subject, whatever you're looking for isn't in here

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Already tried to slow their roll once
Do what ya gotta do. None of this was the intention. I spend time with a lot of old growers and the Calmag is the go to answer from most trying to tell others how to grow. I suspected it would have a lot of humor in it. Not down for the anger trouble or drama.. I just expected laughter. I won’t be upset if you delete it 😀

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Ha ha! Typical thread. Starts as what not to say to an experienced grower. Then out Through the Ozone , A few trips bouncing around the universe then probably back again. Kind of like the wheel of Fortune. Round and round it goes! Where she stops nobody knows!

GanjaJack

GanjaJack

Ha ha! Typical thread. Starts as what not to say to an experienced grower. Then out Through the Ozone , A few trips bouncing around the universe then probably back again. Kind of like the wheel of Fortune. Round and round it goes! Where she stops nobody knows!
Ozone

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
We had a big problem in Missouri at the dispensaries when legalization first rolled out. It was all auto flowers. Pretty flowers, decent terps but no bang for the tremendous buck. Even today I would say it’s still eighty percent autos. The other twenty percent has been tagged with some major prices. I’m seeing as much as 67.50 an eighth for mids.
65 an 1/8 for midst lol
I've seen people shot for less lmaop

GanjaJack

GanjaJack

65 an 1/8 for midst lol
I've seen people shot for less lmaop
@CannaGranny too, friend sent me some dispensary from Washington state…

Not sure on price, he asked me to sample to see, but, it was really subpar on the “gets me high”, level.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

@CannaGranny too, friend sent me some dispensary from Washington state…

Not sure on price, he asked me to sample to see, but, it was really subpar on the “gets me high”, leve
here's a piece of critical advice read the name of this forum & apply it to yourself, I grew a plant back in the day before some of you were even born, why are you trying to make it so hard to grow decent marijuana? why are you trying to do this? applying yourself to Amsterdam's cannabis High Times magazines, oh those were the days, I can tell something is up & it's not legal, that's funny porky, no let's not ,, lo

C7D04149 CEF5 4320 8E3D F89BA56ECAC0
J

Johnny.5

why the drama? you're just making yourselves look like immature children, you remind me of a child in kindergarten, now go to your corner, till you can behave to the age you're at, keep it up i won't ignore I'll just report it, & watch it disappear I'm not asking for the hatred you're bringing it here

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

why the drama? you're just making yourselves look like immature children, you remind me of a child in kindergarten, now go to your corner, till you can behave to the age you're at, keep it up i won't ignore I'll just report it, & watch it disappear I'm not asking for the hatred you're bringing it here
Johnny you do realize that no one is arguing with you? Actually not talking to you at all? Are you okay? One thing you do need to understand is this is MY post. I didn’t just happen in on yours. This post was for teachers of cultivation to share what their pet peeve was. So chill dude. While I would like to just go sit in a corner it’s watering day. You are welcome to ignore this entire post. Not sure who or what you are threatening to report, but mods are currently present on this post. Just be nice or find another thread. Or like I said start one that deals with the things you want to talk about. No need to be combative with every one in here. We are a fairly friendly bunch.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
@Johnny.5 cool your jets bud!!
We’re here to learn and have fun!!!
You’re reports are unfounded and trying my patience😉
Ignore button is at your finger tips!!
I suggest you use it and stop reporting petty shit that should go in then out the other ear on your head👍🏻
good day now my friend:)

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Back to topic🤔

I take all criticism seriously up to the point of stupidity.
Self taught grower with one book and a dream
This book was given to me 20 years ago, from my aunt. She never used it but new I would.
This book told me everything I was supposed to do, if I would have listened ide probably be years ahead of myself rite now. But I’m a stubborn SOB and tried to do it my way so I paid with failure after failure after failure.
But I always went back to this book till it teaches me rite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom