Things You Should Never Say To An Experienced Cultivator

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Johnny.5

Prices are starting to drop fast in Michigan, but only a year ago, top shelf went for $50-$60 an eighth in the Ann Arbor area.
if it's rec you can charge 30 % more, in IL they are still 60 an 8th but I started growing again which is Keith a guy I knew for over 20 yrs. Here's the argument I have is when others are trying to start out why do you people discourage them from even trying? to make them look big? or to try to tell them that growing is, so hard to do? what is it? Back in 89 I thought it was so hard to do, a friend talked me into growing a plant in an apt we were sharing back in college, It grew it was big hairy & stock, now since LEDs came into play the branches look kind of scrawny compared to HIDs, no wonder Ole hippie still stuck with HIDs.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Not this old Gal. I love heirloom photos. The whole push was new cultivators trying to supply a large market in a hurry. As you know the biz owners had green in their eyes. The state dribbled out licenses and made back door deals for approvals. A lot of great cultivators was passed over right off as they could not produce a huge cash bond. This did away with all of the small business and brought in out of staters to apply with Missouri residents as holders of a stock that only can be paid out when that company pays off all debt, which never happens.
When all of that transpired it then became about autos and just how fast they could move it and fill dispensary shelves. Now I will say this, there is always room for change and I’ve not been to a dispensary in months. One can always hope huh? I’ll always and forever be growing clean green, with old proven genes.
12/12 from seed with photoperiods get fast results like autos but with photoperiod quality.

J

Johnny.5

Now would be a great time for you to start a forum about autos and genetic history. I think it’s a great idea! 😁
now, what was that supposed to mean? I didn't catch that, I'm sorry you don't go out & read or whatever you do, I'm not trying to be an @ss but I get these comments from others all over the world trying to grow things, he said he only gets 6 hrs. of sunlight half the yr.

growsince79

growsince79

Oklahoma for medical? is the only way illegally you can pick Mexican for pennies on the dollar I used to get Mexican bricks for basically nothing but transfer it to cash money back in my day of smoking & selling, the good ole days where weed is on the d/l & we're mostly moving without a sound & certainly no drama, if anyone was around smoking back then know what it was like,
Yes med only in Oklahoma. Where I'm at the nearest town has 3 liquor stores and 12 weed stores.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

now, what was that supposed to mean? I didn't catch that, I'm sorry you don't go out & read or whatever you do, I'm not trying to be an @ss but I get these comments from others all over the world trying to grow things, he said he only gets 6 hrs. of sunlight half the yr.
Noooo I was serious. It’s obvious you like to talk about autos and I know there are more like you out there! Would be a great thing to open your own discussion on. Many will talk to you about it.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Yes med only in Oklahoma. Where I'm at the nearest town has 3 liquor stores and 12 weed stores.
There is an agreement between Mo, Ok, and Ar. Your state will sell our states patients a license. From what I see by the time they pay the license fee, gas etc. It saves them nothing. Our area has to drive 70 miles one way to have access to two dispensaries or fifty another.

J

Johnny.5

Do you even understand what I said? I don’t think you do.
he's in a bad area no 1 you don't know what his conditions were, no 2 he's in the tundra where there's hardly anything & 3 he's trying to grow them indoors, how's this my fault or w/e you're trying to lay on me, w/e it is it's not going to work, all I said there was a guy that is trying to grow tomatoes, wtf did that has to do with me?

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

he's in a bad area no 1 you don't know what his conditions were, no 2 he's in the tundra where there's hardly anything & 3 he's trying to grow them indoors, how's this my fault or w/e you're trying to lay on me, w/e it is it's not going to work, all I said there was a guy that is trying to grow tomatoes, wtf did that has to do with me?
You’re drunk or something. Your babbling is getting more senseless.

J

Johnny.5

I wasn't trying to be Joe Pesci in Goodfellas, that is me, my attitude when things get laid on my doorstep, I'm not drunk at all, ALL I SAID THERE WAS A GUY TRYING TO GROW TOMATOES IN NORTHERN NORWAY, you lay it on me like I had something to do with it, I'm sorry he lives that far north but has nothing to do with me, you're getting out of line accusing where it's not necessary

A

amp244

rather than 12/12 from seed just do 3 weeks of 18+ hours to maximize growth before the plant is sexually mature. then flip to 12/12. Should get a bit of a better yeild that way.

J

Johnny.5

I have seen others bring the plants to dark 3 days prior to harvesting, 1 was on here, saying it improved the trichomes whichever floats his boat, I'm going by Keith's work, it's been doing good, & harvested plenty,

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Okay everybody, if I the CannaGRANNY has to agree to calm down and be nice after not firing any weapons or using one single cuss word.. then the rest of ya get the drift. Nowwww how about that Calmag??
Yeah, the thread took a turn for the weird.

The problem with Cal/Mag is using it when you only need the Mag. The Cal just fouls things up. Not that I don't use Cal/Mag, I do. But it has its limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom