Things You Should Never Say To An Experienced Cultivator

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Can still catch those prices on the black market here in WA to the right buyer. People that want good smoke don't like the crap at the major dispensaries and aren't down paying taxes on a $35 eighth that comes out to $50+ at the boutique shops. Weight has dropped a lot, elbows are still riding around $900-$1k, which isn't terrible but doesn't really weigh out given the time and cost of production. Donations at the ounce level is the only way to break even on a run anymore.
not you but anyone else, my fault was getting on here, now I see everybody in everybody else's business, if it looks good I'll say it but I'm definitely not going to talk down to them b/c of 1 key factor a true grower knows how it felt too just start & you'll never forget it, that's the difference between me and most of you, b/c I grew my sh*t, but always had the compassion to teach others without the down talk, you wonder why I get along with older growers? b/c they are true growers that have the compassion to grow like me if you're a true grower that knows their stuff you would have the compassion to teach instead of bragging, which killed a lot of big growers from coming in again, you're killing a forum that could have potential, but wasted it
I'm getting tired of fake weed. One day I'll be a true grower.
I should quit smoking this fuken plant lol
I think Johnny needs to stop smoking this plant!

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
The first time I used to be roommates with a corpsman and the first time he used to tell me like dude I've got family members that used to live in the hog farm in Southern California that s*** f*** you up after a while if you like if you use it as a crutch John you use it as a crutch you're going to end up really really out of your mind in like bipolar I think it gives you like psychosis after a while where you don't even realize you're so out of your mind but you are thought he was full of s*** till I started doing Street Outreach here in town holy cow I never realized it co-occurring disorders people try to self-medicate with marijuana and they just send themselves out in a f****** Hukilau. There have been there's been a time in my life where I was Johnny 5 dunning-kruger 4 days then I grew up

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

I had problem with Bloom Rot. Figured Calcium Deficiency.

Most my problem is Bugs and seems they want to come all at once doing their damage.

oLd1
Boil the peel of two oranges in a cup of water. Bring it to a boil and the cover allowing it to simmer without losing the moisture. I let mine completely cool. Put it in a spray bottle and spray your vegetable plants. Mites and aphids alike hate this stuff!

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

I wonder if orange extract would work the same .
No pest for me so ?
I spray my grow room tents and everything with cold compressed orange peel. Mites hate it. You cannot spray it on your plants. Runs around thirty a quart, but you use a tablespoon to a gallon of water, so it lasts forever. I tear my room down after each grow and completely clean it, never had a bug And don’t want any!

josefrahl

josefrahl

Boil the peel of two oranges in a cup of water. Bring it to a boil and the cover allowing it to simmer without losing the moisture. I let mine completely cool. Put it in a spray bottle and spray your vegetable plants. Mites and aphids alike hate this stuff!
Makes d-limonene. We had a 2 year fight with the local gov't to get it approved for pest control out here. Gov't hates non-toxic solutions.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

The smell of orange is something I never get tired of, I digress as a kid I loved the smell of gasoline
Yes I'm a weirdo
Cg what's your experience with nematodes?
Not a fan. Many try to defend this by using the microscopic enhancement argument. Most I have spoke with tell me that they damage the heck out of the roots. I’ll just stick with my good old worm poop.
I too love the orange scent and use the orange oil in my mop water etc. Ticks and fleas are not fond of it either. We used a tablespoon per gallon as a dip at the Vet clinic I worked at. I have been hooked ever since.

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
I read something long ago about people liking the smell of gasoline being more likely to become Addicted to whatever.
Sorry to report that what you read was wrong cuz the only thing I found really really addictive is p**** and pot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom