• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
PK1

PK1

Supporter
Back to topicšŸ¤”

I take all criticism seriously up to the point of stupidity.
Self taught grower with one book and a dream
This book was given to me 20 years ago, from my aunt. She never used it but new I would.
This book told me everything I was supposed to do, if I would have listened ide probably be years ahead of myself rite now. But Iā€™m a stubborn SOB and tried to do it my way so I paid with failure after failure after failure.
But I always went back to this book till it teaches me rite.View attachment 1221383
just to add to that color full book

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Back to topicšŸ¤”

This book was given to me 20 years ago, from my aunt. She never used it but new I would.
This book told me everything I was supposed to do, if I would have listened ide probably be years ahead of myself rite now. But Iā€™m a stubborn SOB and tried to do it my way so I paid with failure after failure after failure.
But I always went back to this book till it teaches me rite.View attachment 1221383
I love me some Jorge! I too have this book and it is indeed dogeared. Xlent choice!

oLd1

oLd1

Other types of grows like Tomatoes. I know I need more Calcium so put some Lime down but it takes 6 months to work.

Magnesium I put Episode Salt in the Grow.

But we all know Marijuana is special. Oh I spend extra on the girls.

oLd1

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Still top dollar in Fla. good pot will run 200 a zip and top shelf 240-250!
Can still catch those prices on the black market here in WA to the right buyer. People that want good smoke don't like the crap at the major dispensaries and aren't down paying taxes on a $35 eighth that comes out to $50+ at the boutique shops. Weight has dropped a lot, elbows are still riding around $900-$1k, which isn't terrible but doesn't really weigh out given the time and cost of production. Donations at the ounce level is the only way to break even on a run anymore.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Never keep your grass in the glove compartmentšŸ¤£
That was my favourite movie when I was a kid.
1986 I was 16, I lived on rock creek road not to far where they shot those scenes.
Those scenes were filmed at the end of 185th where German town road crosses 185th.
I was hitch hiking that road when they were filming that day. I had no clue what was going on and almost got in a fight with one of the film hands that told me what to do when I was walking by.
my punk ass told him and all his buddies to fuck off and I bailed before the cops got there.
I was hitch hiking to my buddies in Aloha to by a gram of The Kill which at the time was RKS:)
MemoriesšŸ˜‰

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
Well if I'm honest the most dangerous thing on the landing is a Del Sol with a Dullard running it that being said I've been that idiot who's not been paying attention with my jonsered idling and had my leg pinched in a hitch that got towed down the road I am not completely innocent myself one thing that I did see that was really unique as I had an older dude he was like 65 years old and he was from northern Maine and the Allagash area and he used to square off the teeth straight file to rake her down like three swipe so there was like I'm cm of f****** up the raker and then you'd Square the teeth off boy that that thing throw some curly cues with all the folks moving up here from out-of-state it's harder and harder to find people that want to keep trees and keep them healthy and like Brandi Carlile I lost a really important job because the building got sold during flu in the new buyers are like well let's top all these trees so we can get a view of the lake I'm like well why don't we just take three or four key cuts out of this particular area and you can just look at it over here instead of having 500 square feet that you need to see it's ridiculous you're butchering the area I just feel like you can have a of you when you can get it on the other side of your house or no problem I hate killing trees for selfish f****** humans man
Dull saw not a del.sol rofl fuk me running that was a funny typo

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Itā€™s Johny5 bro!! From short circuitšŸ˜‰
Other types of grows like Tomatoes. I know I need more Calcium so put some Lime down but it takes 6 months to work.

Magnesium I put Episode Salt in the Grow.

But we all know Marijuana is special. Oh I spend extra on the girls.

oLd1
In my veggie garden, I drop two tablespoons of epsom salt and a spoon full a sugar in the bottom of the hole at the time of planting.....they grow like crazy!

J

Johnny.5

Back to topicšŸ¤”

I studied that book by Ed Rosenthal; back in 91 when I grew the 1 plant in the apt, I got it to vege then could have flowered it in a 2.4-foot closet with no humidity no temperature checking, nothing, it grew quite well & with no one starting any b/s, my suggestion is to mind your own business & quit getting into mine

J

Johnny.5

I studied that book by Ed Rosenthal; back in 91 when I grew the 1 plant in the apt, I got it to vege then could have flowered it in a 2.4-foot closet with no humidity no temperature checking, nothing, it grew quite well & with no one starting any b/s, my suggestion is to mind your own business & quit getting into mine
not you but anyone else, my fault was getting on here, now I see everybody in everybody else's business, if it looks good I'll say it but I'm definitely not going to talk down to them b/c of 1 key factor a true grower knows how it felt too just start & you'll never forget it, that's the difference between me and most of you, b/c I grew my sh*t, but always had the compassion to teach others without the down talk, you wonder why I get along with older growers? b/c they are true growers that have the compassion to grow like me if you're a true grower that knows their stuff you would have the compassion to teach instead of bragging, which killed a lot of big growers from coming in again, you're killing a forum that could have potential, but wasted it

B

buhdda

act your age, he's talking about the old smoking hippie guys. they're quite popular next to Derik Gilman he's on top with those cats

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
20220228 094325
20220228 094339

This is the end of my stash tin
Asked for 1/4 elbow of three diff types (only outdoor avail atm) I ask for 3 diff varieties so I can switch up on my tolerance.
Nothing but mold in the outdoor flowers
Fuken a dude step up your fuken game
Your my mentor and ur too lazy to Che k your crops? Time for me to find another backup
I mean if ur willing to pay 200 an ounce for njn Kiefed flowers u should get decent return on investment as far as km concerned
Idk just venting about an "experienced grower" turned lazy chithead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom