This Be How Dirbag Do...

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Some of my "secret recipe" extract lol. This shit will sit you right the fuk down.
This is the stuff I use for making capsules and the last time we had it tested at the lab it came back at 92% cannabinoids. This batch was made to smoking/vaping grade. Strong stuff for sure.
20200823 102933
20200823 105204

FourthCity

FourthCity

Some of my "secret recipe" extract lol. This shit will sit you right the fuk down.
This is the stuff I use for making capsules and the last time we had it tested at the lab it came back at 92% cannabinoids. This batch was made to smoking/vaping grade. Strong stuff for sure.View attachment 1020519View attachment 1020520
Secret ingredient?
cinnamon-toast-crunch-cereal-cinnadust-seasoning-blend-1597857511.jpg

But for real, it looks a lot nicer than my dry ice hash, is it bubble or dry sift?

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Kept the nicest forbidden zkittlez male to dust the FZ fem phenos. I dont think I'll do a lot of crossbreeding until I run these out a few times to somewhat stabilize them, Being these are BX1's already I'm not sure what I'm gonna get, do you have any insight to share in that regard @Dragonsflame? I'd like to grow the seeds out and back cross a male with the nicest female from this generation.
Funny, all my outdoor males are flowering at different times. Mighty god pollen was harvested a week ago and chopped down, I'll take pollen from this stud in a few days. HBCM is just starting to flower, and the dragon cheese hasnt even preflowers yet lol. Weird.View attachment 1020418

apparently im the wrong level of high as I didnt quite follow the question?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
apparently im the wrong level of high as I didnt quite follow the question?
Yeah, no I was high as hell too haha.

The Forbidden zkittlez plants i have are BX1. What I'm curious about is, what do you get when you breed a male and a female from bx1 stock? Would those seeds be called f2? Doesnt seem right..

And then would it be ok, or I'll advised to select a male from those offspring to back cross with a female from the bx1 parent stock?

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Huh... had a cutting that was too tall for the dome so I just left it in a little bit of water and we've got roots in 10 days. Interesting though, I used only about 1/4" of water in the jar and the roots popped out just above the water line, not in the water itself...
20200823 121504

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Huh... had a cutting that was too tall for the dome so I just left it in a little bit of water and we've got roots in 10 days. Interesting though, I used only about 1/4" of water in the jar and the roots popped out just above the water line, not in the water itself...View attachment 1020561
Got me thinking did they grow at the waterline maybe? Then some evaporation. Highest amount of 02 would be there.

Just thinking outloud.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Piping is back in, just need to pick up more feed line tomorrow then itll be ready to setup fully. Probably going to just handwater daily until Its crowded enough to flip and sex. These have really turned a corner and taken off in the last few days. Lights just came on so they're a little sleepy. These ones are moving around as much as the last crop, it's crazy to see.
20200823 183613

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Yeah, no I was high as hell too haha.

The Forbidden zkittlez plants i have are BX1. What I'm curious about is, what do you get when you breed a male and a female from bx1 stock? Would those seeds be called f2? Doesnt seem right..

And then would it be ok, or I'll advised to select a male from those offspring to back cross with a female from the bx1 parent stock?

so if you breed the male and female brother to sister that would be filial Generation 2 (f2) If you take one of the resulting f2 males and use that to bx to their mom thats a new bx1.

If taking stock from that bx1 and hitting back to its original parent that is where you would get a bx2. Then bx2 stock back to same original parent would be your bx3.

Hope that helps!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
so if you breed the male and female brother to sister that would be filial Generation 2 (f2) If you take one of the resulting f2 males and use that to bx to their mom thats a new bx1.

If taking stock from that bx1 and hitting back to its original parent that is where you would get a bx2. Then bx2 stock back to same original parent would be your bx3.

Hope that helps!

It does greatly, thanks for that. That Forbidden Zkittles had a couple phenos a couple runs ago that were really greasy, and just stunk like tangerines and gasoline with a bit of berries, plus the bag appeal was incredible. Very tasty smoke. I really hope to find it again in this seed stash and keep back crossing to it until I get it somewhat stable.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
It does greatly, thanks for that. That Forbidden Zkittles had a couple phenos a couple runs ago that were really greasy, and just stunk like tangerines and gasoline with a bit of berries, plus the bag appeal was incredible. Very tasty smoke. I really hope to find it again in this seed stash and keep back crossing to it until I get it somewhat stable.

yea a few bxs, depending on the starting genetic diversity, and you should have a fairly close version in seed form,, especially if you do proper selections along the way.

Line breeding in this poly hybrid soup of genetics we currently have can have pretty crazy results, lot of crazy recessives can start coming out, and esp running small numbers especially at the f2 stage. From what Ive seen, f2s of most modern genetics of poly hybrids you can plant 200 seeds and have 200 wildly different plants. Definitely takes more work, but can really make something fun and unique.

High and rambling now...

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey dirtbag , I think you will have better luck just going back to your favorite mom that you've selected to mimic in seed form , back crossing 2 or 3 times to her and see how each new generation turns out in terms of consistency , otherwise it goes all over the place ....

dire wolf

dire wolf

I like the " greasy " plant , some really are unique , somehow I've convinced myself that the greasy ones hold a more powerful aroma and flavor ,

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
yea a few bxs, depending on the starting genetic diversity, and you should have a fairly close version in seed form,, especially if you do proper selections along the way.

Line breeding in this poly hybrid soup of genetics we currently have can have pretty crazy results, lot of crazy recessives can start coming out, and esp running small numbers especially at the f2 stage. From what Ive seen, f2s of most modern genetics of poly hybrids you can plant 200 seeds and have 200 wildly different plants. Definitely takes more work, but can really make something fun and unique.

High and rambling now...

I've been reading about this stuff for the past couple hours lol, funny you say that. Trying to figure out how to go about this and realizing that numbers really matter. Small numbers of parent stock will lead to inbreeding depression quickly... Hmm. Well, I'm going to do a bit more research. Possibly occasional Outbreeding from other stable varieties and the odd back cross here and there when the desirable traits show up. And I might need to get a few/lot more plants going next season lol.

Top Bottom