Tim Tipton: The CO MMJ scam

• Thread starter Mr.Sputnik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dman16

someone i know filed a police report today against timmy for his sale of cards on cd.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

someone i know filed a police report today against timmy for his sale of cards on cd.

Well, if this person needs ANYTHING send me a PM. I have some extra rooted ISS (Island Sweet Skunk, from Federation seeds(r.i.p)) clones if they need a few (the ISS I picked up from marc emery in 2003, the pheno that made the ISS such a favorite on the front range). I want to thank them for stepping forward and doing their part to clean up our CO MMJ scene.

I'm pretty sure it's the same ISS cut that won "crowd favorite" at the caregiver cup, which is kind of ironic. We gave it out to anyone that wanted a cut starting about 5 yrs ago to the present. The ISS is definitely still alive and kicking around the community. We never named the pheno as it was just known as the ISS. It was the only ISS cut going around for a while.

I still give it out. It's like a heads up challenge to see who can grow. Even today very few people can grow this strain out to it's full potential but most can make it come out pretty dank. Easy to grow yet difficult to perfect.

S

swizzlegrower

awesome everybody keep chaffing tt's ass....keep up the pressure.....mr. sputnik....you sir.....RULE!!!! i would post my specific story....but tt knows where people live....and i think ripping off patients is his thing....

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

awesome everybody keep chaffing tt's ass....keep up the pressure.....mr. sputnik....you sir.....RULE!!!! i would post my specific story....but tt knows where people live....and i think ripping off patients is his thing....

I hear ya. He would send the NMDTF after patients speaking out against him. He has done it before and he'll do it again "to retain his good character". The people I have written about have moved and so have I so it doesn't matter. I doubt timmy would remember where I lived if he could put 2 and 2 together.

And WTF is up with the westword kissing timmy's ass? Giving good publicity to a thief/scammer like Tim is almost just as bad as doing the act yourself.

R

Rednick

TT's B-Day, everyone wish him well.

Hey it's TT's birthday!
Or at least the one he put in this database!

Burn in Hell Motherfucker, You Won't Be Missed!

Oh, yeah...And now it looks like he is pushing this Litrogrow shit (I wonder how much of his patients and caregivers money he laundered through this company). More overpriced "Organics". If anyone has every seen the quality of TT's genetics or medicine they would know to stay away from this company.

Besides, Organics is about reduce, reuse, recycle...
Which...da da da dahhh!
Means it is cheaper when you learn what you are doing.

Happy B-day. If it weren't for people like you, I would never know what "Rock Bottom" really is.

R

Rednick

Timmy has resurfaced yet again.

Legalize 2012 Citizen's Advisory Board
Cannabis Therapy Institute

Cannabis Trade Council

Denver Global Marijuana March

Women's Cannabis Movement

Colorado 420 Coalition

Medical Marijuana Industry Group

Mile High NORML

Paul Danish, former Boulder County Commissioner and Boulder City Councilmember

Rocky Mountain Caregivers Cooperative

I wonder what 'advising' he will be doing? Advising peoples well intentioned donations right into his pocket is my guess.

JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

Timmy has resurfaced yet again.

Legalize 2012 Citizen's Advisory Board

Thankfully that is the B team for 2012.

I think the competing ballot initiatives will be better than a single. Infinite combinations equals infinite diversity... or something like that

The Team A is still crafting theirs. I only know 2 ppl on that board, and one, a gal, is everything you would want in a person in that position - smart, engaging, energetic, and a builder (she and her husband used to own/still do?, a construction company), so she can get a job done from scratch....

C

ChemJames

He did have that disc floating around for a while. There was a guy at cabana that told his story about getting a copy.
Also reports of TT going out of state and had lbs donated to give to patients. Sold for his own pocket.
A former patient of mine had TT as a cg for awhile, the stories of leaves and sticks as meds were abundant.
There are way more stories but you can also search him on ICFAG and see most of his posts were adds and empty promises.

pp69

"IC" what

B

Breeder ex...

I joined this forum just to tell my story. I found Tim through an Internet article he wrote. At the time iwas living in Texas. Growing a head stash down there I explained to him Im a true patient and believe in the cause. Well after talking he told me to move up here to Colorado and he would set me up with a job, patients, money, pot. Wellmy wife was still in school. So after alot of talking we decided to move me up here earlier. So I could have our houseand everything ready for her when she was done a couple months later. Almost from the beginning he didn't come though. He didn't give me job. He had me selling his pot for $40 an eighth. Leaving me pretty much nothing to me made. He didn't help us out with housing so we were paying 2 rents. He said he was going to help me out with equipment. Nope. He was all talk.

So at the caregivers cup last year, my friend and I were working the raffle ticket booth. Well Timothy tells my buddy to go get an quarter out of my bag of his weed I'm selling for him. Well a couple days later he comes to my place to collect the money for the pot. Well guess who get blamed for stealing the pot. He blows the fuck up call me a theif, this and that..... Dudes a fucking joke

I have a friend.... Well kind of after all this me and him don't talk but. Friend had 6 lbs stollen from him by Tim. Timothy also owe another friend of mine like 6k bux for lost wages. He tried taking him to court but Timothy won't show hasn't been able to been served his subpoena. Stay away from this Mf'r.

B

BenG

BenG

I`m a single father of twin girls who got screwed over by tim.I know of at least 7 people personaly that this person has screwed over.I`v been trying to serve court papers to him now for over 4 months or more for using me for his own personal profit.I done so much work for this guy along with others I know.I`ve seen him take advantage of all types of people both non patients and mmj patients, both physically and mentally.I`m here to warn all people about timothy.I don`t want this scumbag to threaten nobodies pockets or there minds like he did me and Erin M.(rest in peace this fight is for you Erin M.). Thanks for listining now it`s time for tim to face up to all the bad and illigal things he has done and still continuing to do.Ben G.

B

BenG

I,m here to tell the truth about this scumbag.I,m a single father of twin girls who has been trying to serve court papers to tim for about 5 months now.He used me both physically and mentaly just like he did with Erin M. for his own personal Profit.I want what I worked for from this guy.At the same time time I want to continue to hear about others horrible stories of this guy at [email protected] so I can help others be aware of him before they become a victim of tim.I wont stop til he faces his charges.I Have more truth about him just contsct me for more.This fight is for you ErinM.(REST IN PEACE AND LEAVE tim TO DEAL WITH ME).

B

BenG

Nothing but ugly conjured lies.....

Tim your the lier,user and thief from me Ben G in Colorado Springs.i`ll get you in court soon to tell and show the proof then.This is for Erin M. who asked for my help when you phisically and mentally broke her down then kicked her out of one of your illegal one love events.ERIN M.(REST IN PEACE AND LEAVE THE FIGHT WITH tim UP TO ME).

B

BenG

It`s not his car or his meds.He uses people for thier money,cars and crops from people who helped him like Erin M..I`ve seen her get so used by TIM then cried for his help as he ignored her cries and even called her down in front of me,after all the good she did.I think you to need to be in timothy`s shoes and get kicked out of the U.S..(REST IN PEACE ERIN).

D

DoobyScoo

Timothy also owe another friend of mine like 6k bux for lost wages. He tried taking him to court but Timothy won't show hasn't been able to been served his subpoena.

If there is a subpoena that needs serving, I would be honored to help you track this fucker! It ain't hard...Just go to the next Denver City Council meeting or State meeting about MMJ. I am sure he will be there on his soapbox.
I just can't enter the same physical space as him, I am trying to be on the path to spiritual enlightenment.
If RAD is still at 2154 E. 88th Ave (just west of the Farmer's Insurance, the one with the stairway to the basement and cameras), I saw him there once, drove all the way across Denver, and he was just pulling up as I was leaving. He turned around in his Truck (type sonoma or something similar, silver/grey?), I flagged him down...Letting him know I wasn't going to beat his ass right there on the side of the street, he stayed in his vehicle the whole time one hand on the wheel, phone in the other, pointed ready to scram if I grabbed him by the collar, and a fucking fastfood chili-cheese dog on the center console. He assured me he would have trade for me with 'Maui Wowwie', that tuesday...Later I learned he was holding one of his caregiver cups that Sunday prior...I realized he was trying to keep me from coming to the 'cup' and telling my story...or beating his ass out-back the Oriental.
There is a start for you, you can see if it is still there.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...=9zpBIh5mzzqnUoKO52RP6g&cbp=13,175.81,,1,9.89

Hope you are doing well.
If you got your Redcard and need help from the community, the real ones are here.

P

pikes peak 69

Last I heard POS #1 ie: Tipton was living in Peyton, run out of Denver and burbs. I'd also like to have a few words with him. Long story short, I've know of this douche bag since 2/05.

pp69

I

IVIars

Ya'll need to get Byron off of the show All Worked Up to serve him

C

Char Richardson

ugly conjured lies...you will see how conjured these "lies" are as soon as Ben finds you to serve you. Ben is not the one hiding behind all of the different names you operate under like, Colorado Midnight Rider, Robert Chase, Wisdom Sage...the list goes on. Why don't you just ride on out of Colorado and leave us all alone. We will find you, and there will be justice for Ben and the countless others that you have ripped off.
~R.I.P. Erin M.~

C

Char Richardson

I have my own Tim Tipton nightmare story to tell as well, which I will be sharing here soon. I am the original Founder of Phoenix Tears Foundation, of which Tim Tipton is now the Director. It is a long and twisted tale that also involes a "mad Scientist" by the name of Janet Sweeny and a former "used car salesman" by the name of Craig Sahr, who is currently pushing his garbage, over priced, light and nutrient system, Litrogrow. You are highly mistaken if you think that under the guidance of Tim tipton that these greedy indivuals are going to be giving FREE Healing Hemp Oil to Colorado MMJ Cancer patients. That was MY intention when I asked Rick Simpson himself for permission to use the name Phoenix Tears. I would have no problem with the "take over"
had it worked out the way that I intended~ for Cancer patients to get all of their meds for FREE. Insted, they are taking advantage of people who are fighting for their lives.
Well Mr. Tipton, I am no longer an "indigent" patient myself, and have all of the time in the world to make sure that you and your band of thieves never take advantage of a patient again. Be warned~ We ARE coming for you Sir. So like I stated before, you better mount up and ride on out of Colorado before your criminal acts against the Patients of this State catch up with you! There is an angry mob of victims forming as we speak, and we ARE coming for YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom