Tree Farmer Anonymous... who needs to join?

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How often do you experience the need for tree?

• Total voters
Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Alll this dam high fangled pot forum shit!!!! :banghead: IT strikes again!!! ............Here all this time in my head i had this image of medusa as a young early 20's sandy blonde girl who has a nack for freedom and good herb. maybe golden tan with just nice sized perky knockers, frolicking in the cannabis fields witha bud of stank stuck in here hair, not a dam given in the world.........then reality hits.....dusa is prolly 1.5 times my age and is prolly kickin back hackin loogies smokin a fatty on the front porch tryn to shake the menopause blues:hungover: .........no hard feelings dusa much love:D ........somehow in internet world i always pictured you as a beautiful young mermaid smoking a joint while riding shamooo.......damit, this is almost as worse as the incident with outwest and the dolphin avatar uuuuggghhhhhhh well, looks like my pree bed time dreams will hafta go back to being stranded on an island with a buncha beautiful woman that don't speak english and only herb to survive on. and somehow a hottub makes it to the island, with some mojitos hhhuuuhhhhh:woot: ..........Take it easy

i hope my avatar makes me look way cooler than my lame ass too.... however, i do puff skullZ!

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

you know your a junkie when the cash you set aside to improve your room has now been the cash to provide you with all these sick genetic drops!!! i mean seriously, first the GSC hybrids, then galactic tahoe, and now Kingboy dropping his FAK x's... thats it, i cant take it anymore. IM ALL IN!!!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Holy shit Ken, I had no idea how bad it was for you and your ants :sorry: We are all here to support you bro.

Also, good luck on your clone vs. veg grow, I can't wait to see what happens later in the season :woot: Have you thought about putting that in one of your journals??
Thanks for all the support! :)

Im sure it will end up in my outdoor thread :)
But that thread was asking the Q...so...I will post it there too ;)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
shoot, even my ants are stoners!!

View attachment 295797
Hee! The chipmunks are stoners out here, too!
Zajaramy1

Everyone knows chipmunks are all about tree.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Alll this dam high fangled pot forum shit!!!! :banghead: IT strikes again!!! ............Here all this time in my head i had this image of medusa as a young early 20's sandy blonde girl who has a nack for freedom and good herb. maybe golden tan with just nice sized perky knockers, frolicking in the cannabis fields witha bud of stank stuck in here hair, not a dam given in the world.........then reality hits.....dusa is prolly 1.5 times my age and is prolly kickin back hackin loogies smokin a fatty on the front porch tryn to shake the menopause blues:hungover: .........no hard feelings dusa much love:D ........somehow in internet world i always pictured you as a beautiful young mermaid smoking a joint while riding shamooo.......damit, this is almost as worse as the incident with outwest and the dolphin avatar uuuuggghhhhhhh well, looks like my pree bed time dreams will hafta go back to being stranded on an island with a buncha beautiful woman that don't speak english and only herb to survive on. and somehow a hottub makes it to the island, with some mojitos hhhuuuhhhhh:woot: ..........Take it easy
I didn't realize I was bursting bubbles, oh no!

I don't hack loogies, but I *do* break barriers. All. Day. Long.

My husband would tell you I'm a beautiful middle-aged mermaid.

But, let's get back to breaking some barriers, shall we?

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

I didn't realize I was bursting bubbles, oh no!

I don't hack loogies, but I *do* break barriers. All. Day. Long.

My husband would tell you I'm a beautiful middle-aged mermaid.

But, let's get back to breaking some barriers, shall we?

hahaha..............some barriers aren't ment to be broken.......cup'o'cheese!!!! lol :D...........i shall permanently re-write you in my mind as a beautiful middle aged mermaid riding shamoo smoke a joint screaming cup'o'cheese :p....take it easy

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It's kinda funny how you keep mentioning Shamu. I remember seeing the very first Shamu at Seaworld in San Diego when I was a little girl, had to be... probably '69 or so. There was an Indian woman sitting next to me, and she had this huge diamond earring in her nose. I remember how I decided at that very moment that *I* wanted jewelry on my face, too. And so, as soon as I could, many years later, I did it. And Shamu brings back those memories. Seaworld was quite a different place back then.

ttystikk

ttystikk

It's kinda funny how you keep mentioning Shamu. I remember seeing the very first Shamu at Seaworld in San Diego when I was a little girl, had to be... probably '69 or so. There was an Indian woman sitting next to me, and she had this huge diamond earring in her nose. I remember how I decided at that very moment that *I* wanted jewelry on my face, too. And so, as soon as I could, many years later, I did it. And Shamu brings back those memories. Seaworld was quite a different place back then.

Before she passed away, my aunt used to work there at Sea World San Diego. She took me on a 'behind the scenes' tour I remember with a lump in my throat to this very day.

Shamu wasn't my favorite whale, though. The Beluga whale who stuck his dick out at all the visitors just to watch their reaction, he was my favorite. I could tell he liked waving it at old people because they would freak out!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

The Cup o' Cheese, and then when she leaned over and said, "I'm shitting in my pants right now" just fucking SLEW me. I died, but then I had to come back so I could be a moderator here.
haha the cup of cheese is called a butter cup haha

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
This whole thing is a learning experience for me. I mean, it never once occurred to me to fart into my hand and 'feed' it to someone, let alone name the act. Ah, the things that amuse us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom