Which is the most reliable seed bank?

• Thread starter Valenjulio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MEGA956

MEGA956

IMG 5619

The Seed Source came through!! Super excited with these. They shipped the order the next day, they take cards now for payment. They guy I emailed about a typo in my email was a bit unhelpful and rude, other than that, it's exactly what I wanted and great shipping.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Just got some freebiea. I thought i was going to get away from Autoflowers but Memphisto Seeds has been so good to me. FREEBIES of strains ive never heard of. I have the spavlce so im gonna run them.
The current memphisto seeds of soir stomper i put in cococo pops completly sprouted and had a set of leaves in 4 days.

A

Alwispy

Just got some freebiea. I thought i was going to get away from Autoflowers but Memphisto Seeds has been so good to me. FREEBIES of strains ive never heard of. I have the spavlce so im gonna run them.
The current memphisto seeds of soir stomper i put in cococo pops completly sprouted and had a set of leaves in 4 days.
Mephesto’s absolutely Rock ! As a Mephead I can tell you you’re going to be really impressed ! The “special “ freebies you get can’t be normally purchased so they are a real treat. These guys even have F-7 beans ! Most of their gear is F-3 and up. I really like to grow as close to the original creation of the breeder as possible, with F-1 beans I usually find there is usually too many phenos that vary. Your going to Love your grow, enjoy ! Make sure you post a grow report. Cheers 😎

IMG 3962
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

I must say Memphisto has me SUPER impressed currently. Best germination speed of any conpany I have ever used for autos. I started 12 plants, 4 seed banks. Memphisto seeds are 4 days old, sprouted in a day in a half. Sweet Seeds, 8 seeds planted NONE TOOK!!! MY Ilgm is as normal taking forever and just popped.

20230505 232901
20230505 232854
J

jomobile12800

I use seedsman.com I got some on their 420 deal. I am germinating now and thei can seed the seed has started to open for taproot so it looks like they are alive. they came quicker Than i thought they would, they took ten days to ship to u.s. I am new to this but I know people who have used they and were successful.

CannabiscoJ

CannabiscoJ

I've had issues with customs confiscation with international orders. Granted Seedsman worked for me twice, before customs started confiscating my beans. I'm in the United States btw. Anyone know any seed banks in the states ? I've heard good things about Homegrown Organic seeds. Any others ?

CannabiscoJ

CannabiscoJ

Thank you Choppr. I never heard of Multiverse but wow - so many breeders. I'm guessing they have like a delivery guarantee or something? Anyone ever have any problems or issues with them, before I spend too way much 🙃

CannabiscoJ

CannabiscoJ

What really scares me about genetics, besides never getting my beans in the mail. This new cannabis virus idk if it's fact or fiction, anyone hear about it. Supposedly it's being found in genetics from all over the world. HLV hop latent viroid, is it as serious as they say?

Choppr

Choppr

Thank you Choppr. I never heard of Multiverse but wow - so many breeders. I'm guessing they have like a delivery guarantee or something? Anyone ever have any problems or issues with them, before I spend too way much 🙃
You wont have any issues within the states with MVB

CannabiscoJ

CannabiscoJ

Thanks Choppr, I'm guessing they are screening for that stuff already. All those breeders seem very good at what they do stable genetics & what not. So many choices tho, it's crazy amount of selections they have.

MEGA956

MEGA956

I've had issues with customs confiscation with international orders. Granted Seedsman worked for me twice, before customs started confiscating my beans. I'm in the United States btw. Anyone know any seed banks in the states ? I've heard good things about Homegrown Organic seeds. Any others ?

I recently came across atomic seedbank, I'll be using them soon.

I've used Oregon Elite Seeds and JBC Seeds and have had great experience with them.

CannabiscoJ

CannabiscoJ

I just ordered some goodies from metaverse beans, figure give them a try since hearing good things about them & the memorial day sale. So many breeders, but I stuck with Barney's Farm cause that's all I've ever grown really & have never been disappointed with their genetics. Anyone ever grown these strains?

Screenshot 20230527 183811 Chrome
Screenshot 20230527 183727 Chrome
Screenshot 20230527 183654 Chrome
HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

speaking of barney farms, their US website is now live:

"Barneys Farm, the world’s leading Cannabis breeder is now live in the USA. All orders are shipped locally, directly, and safely to your door. Sign up to their newsletter for a 10% discount: https://www.barneysfarm.us/ "

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
NEVER USE PACIFIC SEED BANK!

THIS IS MY LIFE'S MISSION TO BRING ATTENTION TO THE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY HAVE!!!

I FIND NIRVANA OUT OF AMSTERDAM TO BE AWESOME! ALWAYS HAVE BOGO WITH MORE FREE SEEDS! THE PRICES I FIND TO BE THE BEST AND GENETICS ARE SUPERIOR TO MOST!

PurpleGreen

PurpleGreen

NEVER USE PACIFIC SEED BANK!

THIS IS MY LIFE'S MISSION TO BRING ATTENTION TO THE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY HAVE!!!

I FIND NIRVANA OUT OF AMSTERDAM TO BE AWESOME! ALWAYS HAVE BOGO WITH MORE FREE SEEDS! THE PRICES I FIND TO BE THE BEST AND GENETICS ARE SUPERIOR TO MOST!
Hey, what's the scoop with Pacific Seed Bank? Fill me in on the drama in a nutshell! And also, what's the deal with Nirvana from Amsterdam? Are they the real deal with great customer service and killer genetics? Spill the beans, mate!

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

🐼 Fu
Supporter
Hi guys as I’m coming of at the end of my first grow in about a month I need to know what seed bank to get my seeds from so i can further enjoy this beautiful beautiful hobby.will take any suggestions as long as they ship to Chicago.
The site you are on sells seeds, I also like seedsman. My favorite Breeder is atlas seeds.

Top Bottom