WickedTree Seeds

• Thread starter WickedTree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WickedTree

thanks all for your kind words and support. i to hope to have some of my gear available here.

B

blueberry hill

those are some mighty fine plants you have and the blueberry is equiset.this is my favorite plant and should you have some seeds for sale send me a message.keep up the hard work

B

blueberry hill

those are some fine looking plants you have.been a lover of blueberry for 15 years now would be an honour to grow out some of your fine genetics. send me a message when your beans are for sale. keep up the hard work

P

puffinpiff

wow WT nice work for sure! would love to give the BB/haze cross a go. sounds delicious! hope to see ur beans here bro

W

WickedTree

Blue Hill thanks for the kind words, you are so right equsiet for sure... puff I just recently came across a male WickedHaze who shows promise in every measure I measrue against. his smell is so strong he actually smells like dog shit. I know that it sounds foul, but it is quite interesting. I am constantly amazed by this beloved plant we all do so much for. May all of you who find peace with the kind, stay sharp and use your mind...

Latest posts

Top Bottom