Will Indoor Bud be around in 5 years??

• Thread starter Johnlandy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pop22

pop22

View attachment 1250755
Sterilized seeds and they come with a mask for when the eh come out of the test tube.
that simply means it was germinated in a sterile environment which all but guarantees germination. I "sterilize" my seeds before germinating by cleaning them with an H2O2 solution. Nothing GMO about this.
Nor is there anything wrong with tissue culture, it's just a better way to clone on a large scale. Science isn't a bad thing, it's how it is applied sometimes. We'd still be scratching the dirt with a stick to plant a garden without science.............

And commercial bud will never be as good as carefully grown bud at home, they have to cut corners to make a profit. Where do you think the whole stupid idea of "flushing" came from? Saves on buying another 2 weeks of nutrients!

growsince79

growsince79

that simply means it was germinated in a sterile environment which all but guarantees germination. I "sterilize" my seeds before germinating by cleaning them with an H2O2 solution. Nothing GMO about this.
Nor is there anything wrong with tissue culture, it's just a better way to clone on a large scale. Science isn't a bad thing, it's how it is applied sometimes. We'd still be scratching the dirt with a stick to plant a garden without science.............

And commercial bud will never be as good as carefully grown bud at home, they have to cut corners to make a profit. Where do you think the whole stupid idea of "flushing" came from? Saves on buying another 2 weeks of nutrients!
I must be a complete moron. I been flushing long before any commercial medical grows existed. I only do it because it absolutly 100% positively makes the bud cure better. How could I be so stupid? I mean, I only tried comparing 100s of times with exact clones and the flushed product always tastes better. How the fuck did I trick myself into thinking it helped? Fk I'm dumb.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I must be a complete moron. I been flushing long before any commercial medical grows existed. I only do it because it absolutly 100% positively makes the bud cure better. How could I be so stupid? I mean, I only tried comparing 100s of times with exact clones and the flushed product always tastes better. How the fuck did I trick myself into thinking it helped? Fk I'm dumb.
@growsince79 how about posting some pictures of some of those buds you've been growing wrong all these years ... some of the ones I've seen before have been impressive.

TSD

TSD

I don't necessarily flush... I just stop giving nutrients a couple weeks before I plan to chop... they take what they need from all the extra leaves. I don't want an abundance of extra shit in the plant when it comes down, I want it using its reserves... and yeah I think it definitely effects taste... you can totally tell when someone has been putting the nutes to it up until chop, especially synthetics... it just tastes harsh and can even give me headaches.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I use plain water the last few weeks, but I don't call it flushing because I'm just watering normally minus anything added to the water. I'm not trying to send an over-abundance of water through the soil.

What I'm doing might fit someone else's definition of flushing so @growsince79 what is your definition of flushing? Are you flooding your plants or are you watering normally without nutes?

Last edited:
growsince79

growsince79

I use plain water the last few weeks, but I don't call it flushing because I'm just watering normally minus anything added to the water. I'm not trying to send an over-abundance of water through the soil.

What I'm doing might fit someone else's definition of flushing so @growsince79 what is your definition of flushing? Are you flooding your plants or are you watering normally without nutes?
Kinda depends on the plant and the runoff. I usually stop feeding the last week. If they are still too green I might flush em real good.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Kinda depends on the plant and the runoff. I usually stop feeding the last week. If they are still too green I might flush em real good.
I start about 2 weeks out and use plain water and water normally. By the time I cut, I have very little green and lots of fall colors in the leaves. I use Roots Organic "Terp Teas" line for my regimen as opposed to salts based nutrients so there's not really any salts built up in the soil.

growsince79

growsince79

I start about 2 weeks out and use plain water and water normally. By the time I cut, I have very little green and lots of fall colors in the leaves. I use Roots Organic "Terp Teas" line for my regimen as opposed to salts based nutrients so there's not really any salts built up in the soil.
I'm always testing new stuff, so its always a guess. I cut back to half dose when I think I'm about 2-3 weeks out. When I know I'm cutting in one week I do plain water maybe a good flush if its needed.

7munkee

7munkee

I'm old school for the most part, I don't like any of the concentrates you smoke, shatter, dabs, they just give me a headache, I'll stick to my homegrown and homemade edibles, occasionally rso, homemade as well, but ingested not smoked.
I agree with you. My son brought home a few grams of something he called Shatter. I hit it once and the world turned white hot. There was a roar in my ears that I thought would make me deaf permanently. And EVERY part of my body was tingly like my nerve endings were on fire.

This all gradually faded except my hearing was like my ears were plugged.

Then the coughing started. After what seemed like an eternity, it stopped and I could talk.

I thought I had stroke.

C

concreter68

All and I mean all of the Vietnamese, Cambodian and weed from Laos was all laced with heroin. Every bit of it and I bought kilos of it. It was the same high as marble heroin hash bought from Europe, Pakistan, India, Afghanistan, Lebanon and other places. Hawaiian grown weed is without a doubt the smoothest smoking I've ever had in my life but down the rungs on the stoner scale. Thai weed outdoor or indoor is the best I've ever smoked in my life along with real Oaxacan/Woehakin from Guatemala/Mexico. But all in all it's pretty much a mute discussion because those days are pretty much over and have been for some time now. So we do the best we can with fufu candy ass fairy weed we have now days. Rest assured if it wasn't for the love for growing I would not be doing it at any level now days indoor, outdoors or otherwise.
Mate it is only laced if u do it or buy it that way ,do u think they just give the opium away for the sake of it ,all and I mean all Vietnamese pot is not laced with heroin ,if u bought kilos of it u would of been paying a lot more than unlaced pot .

Ponky

Ponky

Mate it is only laced if u do it or buy it that way ,do u think they just give the opium away for the sake of it ,all and I mean all Vietnamese pot is not laced with heroin ,if u bought kilos of it u would of been paying a lot more than unlaced pot .
Laced? Frees drugs inside your drugs? If you're only buying pot I'm not giving up the doda too.

Madmax

Madmax

Outdoor grown well is very very hard to come by. I’d say the top 5% can hang the rest is mids. Especially in Colorado. You guys suck hahahaha and you’ll never see the frosty’s like this. I’ve had samples of this grown outside in Oklahoma by loompa. And it was in my top 5 all time outdoor smokes. Was very nice but not this nice and people pay more for looks I know that for a fact.
My favorite sun growns all time came from my friend in Hawaii and a dude who popped out of a car in the snowboard parking lot from California. Dude had like 5 varieties and they were killer.
You would love growing here trusty.near the perfect climate with 7 months to grow your gals in..this is sunset sherbet.the women here loved it..was a real leg opener lol.😆 agree 100% keeping them smaller you can control the quality better.great genetics is the key and that glorious sun.
Screenshot 20220605 202623
Screenshot 20220605 203042
Screenshot 20220605 203145
Screenshot 20220605 203205
Screenshot 20220605 203507

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
You would love growing here trusty.near the perfect climate with 7 months to grow your gals in..this is sunset sherbet.the women here loved it..was a real leg opener lol.😆 agree 100% keeping them smaller you can control the quality better.great genetics is the key and that glorious sun. View attachment 1250931View attachment 1250932View attachment 1250933View attachment 1250930View attachment 1250934
Was this your grow mad max? F-ing A brother I’d smoke that outdoor in a heart beat! Looks absolutely gorgeous and healthy as can be! Will have to send you some bandaid haze #7 x wc bx1 when you order since you have such a long outdoor cycle.

Madmax

Madmax

Yeah this was my last good grow outdoors.i did have a heap of wicked pics of years ago but were all damaged by water where i had them in the shed..how it goes here you got oct,nov,dec and about around 14th jan of veg.then they stretch till say feb 6th and start budding,then we got bout 9 1/2 week of flowering.use to us3 seeds that were aclimatised to out climate and had no issues with mold only because they wernt dense but all indica.but seeds bought from other nations and better genetics seem to struggle towards the end for mold.i havnt been unable to grow in the backyard for quite a while as some bastard tried to pinch this crop.they got a bit ,but they couldnt pull them out of the ground lol..i could try some at my bros place though.hes up in the mountains more so his season is a little shorter.got worms up there like baby snakes lol..

visajoe1

visajoe1

So sorry to hear that. Unless you're lucky and live near the equator it's impossible. Where I live I've never even met a person that's smoked good outdoor. But apparently Hawaii and Afghanistan and Pakistan have some decent smoke. But it's better indoors. If one day I get to smoke outdoor that isn't gross. I'll make a thread.

My theory: only a handful or outdoor shows on the planet have conditions favorable to weed. And if you don't live near one you get nothing but nasty outdoor. So far. 100% of all outdoor isn't good enough here.
LOL, only the equator can grow good outdoor bud huh? May need to reconsider this theory my guy. Or just read a lot more. Seems like your concept is based on the "100% of all outdoor isnt good enough here". But what does where you live have anything to do with the rest of the world that you havent been to?

So funny. LOL. Happy growing bro, best of luck to you

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

The Vietnamese,Cambodian,Thai I smoked gave you energy and got you high,that's why it was famous,if it was laced with heroin,the exact opposite would be the effect and you would be couchlocked staring at the sky/ceiling.

Blastfact

Blastfact

And what is your experience with this? Let me lay a few facts down on you real fast. It was N. Viet. policy to get opium laced weed and heroin in the hands of GI's to undermine the war effort of the USA. This continued after the war and was in fact the norm. They did not have a monetary value system on drugs at all like the west. And they knew they could not build a economy for a country on drugs. And the weed itself could not stand on it's own. It was almost always a moldy, mildew wreck of a product. Ever noticed how V. C. & L. weed has never made it on anybody's top 25 much less top 10 list of worldwide weed. The practice did not end until the early 1980's. And most of the weed did not even make it on the streets because it was bought to reprocess and reclaim the opiates and sometimes it was used as a transport medium for psychedelic's. Which it really was a awful thing to do and very inefficient. Popular belief is Regan's, Thatcher's and the EU's war on drugs shut the export of such products down from that part of Asia. Fact is V. C. & L. shut it down as it's more profitable on a global scale to make crap products and sell them to dumbass Americans and Europeans. One has to look no farther than Ariat boots made in Vietnam and even Harley Davidson branded riding gear and leather products can have tags,,,, Made in Vietnam and Cambodia. Americans really are cheap ass consumer dumbasses at biblical levels. I lived this trade and market for pretty much the whole time it was active here in the USA. I lived in the small town of Barling Ar. It was the sleeper community for Fort Chaffee which was the largest viet. and cuban relocation camp in the USA. I was able to work my way in at a great level to import and see a good part of the system and how it worked. And work with some rather colorful people. What's your experience in the market?

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Yeah this was my last good grow outdoors.i did have a heap of wicked pics of years ago but were all damaged by water where i had them in the shed..how it goes here you got oct,nov,dec and about around 14th jan of veg.then they stretch till say feb 6th and start budding,then we got bout 9 1/2 week of flowering.use to us3 seeds that were aclimatised to out climate and had no issues with mold only because they wernt dense but all indica.but seeds bought from other nations and better genetics seem to struggle towards the end for mold.i havnt been unable to grow in the backyard for quite a while as some bastard tried to pinch this crop.they got a bit ,but they couldnt pull them out of the ground lol..i could try some at my bros place though.hes up in the mountains more so his season is a little shorter.got worms up there like baby snakes lol..
Where you at Madmax? Just wondering.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Replying to the title only.

The post should read will outdoor bud still be around in 5 years.

More people are smoking indoor because its easier to make high quality.

In colorado they lable outdoor as bottom shelf, greenhouse as mid shelf and indoor as top shelf.

I dont like smoking dark brown weed lol. Ironically in the hood greenhouse brown weed is considered killer and sells for 2400 lb lol. . silly people

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom