WW from ilgm about 5 weeks into flower.

• Thread starter Perrin6363
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

It's getting up to 80° in my tent right now. My little window ac isn't keeping up. Is that too high for them? The rh is staying in the low 50's.
That should be fine the lower RH will cause more transpiration and transpiration leads to evaporative cooling… its plant temps you ahould concern with not air temps. Althought they do influence them.

You want about 75-77f plant temps

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

That should be fine the lower RH will cause more transpiration and transpiration leads to evaporative cooling… its plant temps you ahould concern with not air temps. Althought they do influence them.

You want about 75-77f plant temps
That makes a lot of sense. I didn't know how that worked. I can see why I need a thermometer for leaf temps. Thank you.

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

Is it a bad idea to vent air conditions air directly into my 30x30x60? I would put it in the top so the air will go by the lights first. By the time it gets to the plants it may not be cool air anymore. But it'll def cool the tent down.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Is it a bad idea to vent air conditions air directly into my 30x30x60? I would put it in the top so the air will go by the lights first. By the time it gets to the plants it may not be cool air anymore. But it'll def cool the tent down.
You can bit just not directly at the plants as you say.

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

You can bit just not directly at the plants as you say.
I don't think it'll work bc I don't have a way to control how much goes in there. Unless I can find a unit that has a low, med, high setting and not a thermostat.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I don't think it'll work bc I don't have a way to control how much goes in there. Unless I can find a unit that has a low, med, high setting and not a thermostat.
Use an inkbird temp controller with an AC that is anolog or has auto restart function

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
Thread 'Ballin' On a Budget- THE RECIPE' https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/ballin-on-a-budget-the-recipe.128055/

I went through the first few pages of this until it started to drift to other topics. Topics way past me. Most of the info in here I have to take in small doses to process through it. One question I had that didn't get answered in the thread was if I'd use all of the nutrients he mentioned the whole time. In a post he said he's not a fan of high P through the grow and I think he said he uses the Jacks after transition and through flower. I have a bunch of ff nutes that'll prob last me 3 more grows. But I saw a few of you guys say to mind that man's advice, so I wanted to give his "recipe" a try.
I don’t know if it’s genetics or his recipe or a little of both, but I can say this is by far my best grow, make the switch lol.

Siskiyoucountygrower

Siskiyoucountygrower

My advice is to ditch the tent and utilize your space by doing the whole room full

zebrausa

zebrausa

Could you recommend a product with higher K but little else? I went and checked but none of the ff nutrients I have are high in k. I bought the 3 powdered ones for flower but they're 5-45-19, 9-50-10, and 0-50-30. Nutrient schedule has me using the 9-50-10 the last 4 weeks. Someone had previously told me ww loves P and K in flower so I've been adding about half extra.
here you go.
Scotts Super Bloom or Hawaiian Bud and Bloom may work for you.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Haha, thanks! My temps are getting up to 84. The 2 exhaust fans blowing out of the room was causing hot air from outside the room to get sucked in. Dude I'm so fucking close!
I feel ya man. I'm in AZ and triple digits are now here to stay for a good 100-110 days total. One thing I wanted to toss at ya that I have contemplated. I have thought about getting 2 liter plastic bottles and filling with water. Freeze them and when temps are hottest during the day, toss 1 into tent and direct small fan real close to it. 2nd one is a backup and this seems like it could work a bit. May be only talkin a few degrees but would be integral ones and it's free 💪

Brownthumb

Brownthumb

Cold air falls, tie it high. Don’t let it condensate on electronics or plants.

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

I feel ya man. I'm in AZ and triple digits are now here to stay for a good 100-110 days total. One thing I wanted to toss at ya that I have contemplated. I have thought about getting 2 liter plastic bottles and filling with water. Freeze them and when temps are hottest during the day, toss 1 into tent and direct small fan real close to it. 2nd one is a backup and this seems like it could work a bit. May be only talkin a few degrees but would be integral ones and it's free 💪
This isn't where I live. Jsyk. It's just a building on my property

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

This isn't where I live. Jsyk. It's just a building on my property
That would work. I saw a contraption made from a cooler filled with ice with 2 holes on either side. An inline fan pulled air into and pushed out cold air. Same idea. They sell "portable ac units" that do this but with cold water. You have a great idea there. If I would've thought about the 2 litre bottles I'd have done it.

Top Bottom